Alright there @MacGanja 

I have grown out the Chocolate mint  og, absolute banger of a smoke, in regards to the smell, I don’t recall a mint odour when growing her, but she was in with some very smelly Gsc, so they might have slightly out smelt them.

Anyway mate she’s a looking good, take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/07/2018 at 9:57 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @MacGanja 

I have grown out the Chocolate mint  og, absolute banger of a smoke, in regards to the smell, I don’t recall a mint odour when growing her, but she was in with some very smelly Gsc, so they might have slightly out smelt them.

Anyway mate she’s a looking good, take it easy Jj :yinyang:

Cheers JJ  it's good to know I don't think I can keep in my garden, she has got that definitive honk of "hey everybody look what I am growing!" proper nice smell... But very noticeable... Unfortunately! :yep:

• Like 2

Quick update apologies for the lack of updates... 

Well from by last update I had a bit of set back... And further more to come... I dug some more sweaty holes (getting good at this now) and found much better spots... So things were looking up... Until Mr arsehole F@cking Deer munchy munchy bollocks head stupid jumpy w@nker (not sure if that's his full name..) decided that he would eat all my plants my temp holding cell... Busting through my chicken wire... Eating every last sodding one... 

So Mango sapphire is down

Black dog is down

CMOG is down 

My only Bubbas gift is down

:wallbash:

Looking on the brightside I still have CMOG in the plastic tent and I have cloned her 3 times..

Pics to follow

I have one in the another location with the Kush N Cheese girls which is doing good...

And I still have this plot... 

large.IMG_20180725_181148-1190x1587.jpg

CMOG

large.IMG_20180725_181204-1190x1587.jpg

Black doglarge.IMG_20180725_181209-1190x1587.jpg

The plot doesn't look bad considering I haven't watered it since early June... 

large.IMG_20180725_181148-1190x1587.jpg

Only concern is my cover (nettles) are dying back and this is beginning to stick out.... Also I have just found a trial and path that 3 sheep have made really close... 2m... And they have started eating the nettles... I mustn't get too attached to this plot.... 

Need to find better plots next year

Plus I have the drone plot... 

Which has one mysterious plant which I think is BD...or BG but time will tell... I will be over the moon if it was BG! 

I also need to find a really secure plot for the one in my tent... As the clock is ticking... 

Just the thought of digging in this heat.... 

Gonna need a few ice creams... 

large.IMG_20180721_143113-1041x1388.jpg

Take it easy 

:bong:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 9

On 26/07/2018 at 0:27 AM, MacGanja said:

Until Mr arsehole F@cking Deer munchy munchy bollocks head stupid jumpy w@nker (not sure if that's his full name..) decided that he would eat all my plants my temp holding cell... Busting through my chicken wire... Eating every last sodding one... 

So Mango sapphire is down

Black dog is down

CMOG is down 

My only Bubbas gift is down

What a kick in the privates mate. And I think that is his official name lol

Atleast you are looking on the bright side and now focusing on the remaining plants  :yep:

The CMOG are looking really nice mate. Nice dark green and showing no signs of any deficiency or insect damage :bong:

Keep your head up mate. The season's not over and you still have plenty of fun in the sun still to come :bong:

Until the next outdoor update  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers Mark.... 

Still feel the pain... It was hard whack... 

I was told I could have 1 more plant in the garden.... This counts as 1 as it is all the same plant... Clones are not different plants genetically...which is the line I am sticking to. 

CMOG

large.IMG_20180801_193313-1388x1041.jpglarge.IMG_20180801_193326-1388x1041.jpg

I really think this a Black dog in the drone plot... 

large.IMG_20180727_122107-1041x1388.jpg

Which was lollipopped by some rabbits getting under my chicken wire

large.IMG_20180727_122112-1041x1388.jpg

• Like 5

Quick update... 

CMOG in the plastic tent... 

Aka stretchy McStretchyson

large.IMG_20180808_185013-1041x1388.jpglarge.IMG_20180808_185027-1587x1190.jpg

The CMOG.. 

Who am I kidding I am not getting rid of this plant...the others will have to find different homes for... But I don't think I will get this beauty .. . For one... it's abit too big to fit in bergen... For two... I have been looking forward to grow this plant ever since I smoked it in landsagrotti... I have purchased 3 curry plants and put them in amongst my mint garden directly behind this tent... Hoping to drown out the smell.. It's an extremely risky move given my less than desirable location... But I have had real bad luck this year and feel If I could give this plant ( which I have tried to keep small and manageable) my attention I pull off enough for my own supplies for the year:guitar: ... The rest will be gifted to my uncle to help him medicinally. 

Take it easy guys.. 

:cowboy:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 8

I spy.... With my little crap plot spying eye something beginning with C? 

large.IMG_20180809_183849-1388x1041.jpg

This has got beyond blatant... The light doesn't do it justice... But sore thumb comes to mind.... The funny or not so funny thing is that I have scoped this site for years... And was always amazed at how fertile and green all the stinging nettles  were ere and how long they stayed green for... I was actually worried as the nettles grow so abnormally tall on this small mound I was worried that my plants will be fighting for  light... Not that worried anymore... 

The sheep have devastated this area there are only 4... But they love this area... 

large.IMG_20180809_194939-992x630.jpg

This was lush field of nettles... Looks like it has been cut with a hedge trimmer all over... Worst of all... Near my plot... 

large.IMG_20180809_183859-1388x1041.jpg

1 part of rabbit fence had been busted in and they have started to munch on my lovely ladies... I have to be realistic this plot is a running on borrowed time... Which is a shame... As the BD and CMOG are doing well especially in the smell dept...

BD

large.IMG_20180809_185033-1388x1041.jpg

CMOG

large.IMG_20180809_185022-1388x1041.jpg

I am saying goodbye to this plot.. I will come back in late Sept... But I am not holding my breath... This plot to me is unfortunately dead... Anything I get is a bonus but seeing the local destruction and recent break in... It's only a matter of time... Good bye lovely plants... 

Bloody sheep... And hot weather... 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

And I thought I had bad luck!

Amazing looking plants mate, hopefully you'll go back late September and they're still there full of buds.

I noticed when I went back to my plot after a bit of rain that the weeds had started growing in quickly (they'd not grown all summer, normally I have to keep clearing them).

So hopefully that bank with the inconspicuous greenery will have some more greenery around it now lol

• Like 2

On 11/08/2018 at 8:27 PM, beezee said:

lol time to really refine those plot hunting skills ready for next year ;)

Yup.... Couldn't agree more... If this was last year that plot would be undetectable... Not so much this year...

• Like 1

On 26/08/2018 at 10:56 PM, jadenugs said:

And I thought I had bad luck!

Amazing looking plants mate, hopefully you'll go back late September and they're still there full of buds.

I noticed when I went back to my plot after a bit of rain that the weeds had started growing in quickly (they'd not grown all summer, normally I have to keep clearing them).

So hopefully that bank with the inconspicuous greenery will have some more greenery around it now lol

Fingers crossed mate...added some rose food just incase this plot makes it with out being eaten of seen or smelt ... My worst enemy is the sheep at the mo.... And they are running out of food...

• Like 2

Quick update...

I took the cmog from my plastic tent to the drone plot...That was one help of a mission i underestimated how big it got....it had to chuck in the back of my truck by walking down the pavement in a box too small for it... As it waved to anyone who was looking over the top of the box...then i got stuck on the dual carriageway for 2hrs complete standstill...that plant really started to honk ..As people (well just guys) did the obligatory get out the car walk around to see if they could see anything routine. Then seemed to hang around my truck for some unnerving reason...

I was pleased to get her in the ground...will have pics soon....

Other plant in drone plot doing very well and smelling quite fruity....sorry no pics atm 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Haha proper mission mate, nice one ;)

I expect nothing else from one of my missions.... 

There is always something... However doing it in board day light is another level of stupidity for me... But needs must... The street light was Seriously interfering with the flowering... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 1

back with some pics...

CMOG looked so big in my GH but planting it looks tiny... but i was trying to keep it short and squat... plus there is multiple heads ...it will do..

large.WP_20180830_12_08_55_Pro-1305x938.jpglarge.WP_20180830_12_09_02_Pro-1-1305x736.jpg

What interesting ( well for me ...) is the cuts i still have taken from this plant in the GH (plastic tent) are not showing the same signs of flowering.. so obviously the street light is F@cking with their flowering... So they have to go... which is a shame ....i have tried adding shading but it is still light in there.. so my original plan of making seeds will have to done GG stylie... so with the remainder of the clones ...i will gift one of these to a friend the other two i will find an emergency place for them ... Corn field is on the cards.... I love the smell of this CMOG is hypnotically good....

Last but not least the surprise freebee is looking fantastic ( even if i do say myself!) ...well it was trimmed by rabbits... and it was a seed i gave up on and just chucked in the same pot as another seedling and it sprouted months after....

large.WP_20180830_12_09_12_Pro-736x1306.jpg 

So for a surprise freebee this is great!

Added some rose food and Q4 (love this stuff!) ...

Still unsure what this is ... i was thinking Black Dog... Its very fruity and something else ...... i cant place it .. The top three it mathematically could be would be Black Dog... Bubbbas Gift and PMD.....It's Indica leaning.... i am not sure ....I don't think it's BG because of its rate of growth.....so its down to BD or PMD .... either way its staying in this diary as i am leaning towards HSO...

Here is hoping that the drone plot pulls through .... if it does it will be fantastic... it has sunrise to sunset sun and very good airflow...most southerly plot i have.... and good security ... the people who this land have put high fences up... very difficult to get in... but if i can do it so can drone boy....i cant think about that now ... its a gamble i know it... but the plot is worth it. 

Might have too find better and more secure plots like beezee has pointed out ....... but where is the fun in that???  At least it makes a story... even if at my expense....

I suppose that's half the thrill .... better stop typing .... 

Sorry for the essay.....

I went to hipster car boot sale up in town ( i am not a hipster just wondered on it) and bought my GF a small glisty handbag..... £2..... i like to spoil her... on the inner pocket i found a neatly folded up packet of what i assume can only be sherbert.... i have just put it on my gums  too check... its a very sour/acrid ....very numbing sherbert... this is not a very good flavour.... They will never make any money selling this....i will write to them to complain .....  just got a few things to do ....

Take it easy guys....:geek: :guitar:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 6