Just a small update... Sorry pics will come later.. 

Root trainers are definitely the way forward... Wish I started with them... I also wish I started with my grow tent... But situations (moving house) meant that grow tent was not top priority for some reason.... Still need to work out why not.. But any how... I Mcgvered it and small success with seedlings through the car house... ( like a green house but worse... one where you lock your keys in and fry your seedlings... anyhow after that debarkle I thought I would make sure my number one grow site(one I haven't used on a while) was upto scratch... Having dug and imported all the soil and ferts I needed previous I was over the moon to find sheep in my plot..?? Who in their right mind would install sheep on my plot? It literally makes no sense., if you saw the plot you would be confused aswell... Any how I have experience with sheep eating my weed and i have decided to give up on that plot... Which is a real bitch... As I put lots of hard work / sweat / money into that plot.. I was going to plant out in the feed days! But hey back to the drawing board.. Need another site for my babies... But I have kept one plot on the stupid sheep location which is only small but can hold 4-6 autos or two really big photos... Hmm decisions.... CHOCOLATE MINT OG is looking great.... Now just need to a home for her... Sorry would taken pics... But wanted her in the ground

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Ps may of popped some more HSO beans:yep:

Now that's news I like to hear :yep:

By the look of things the root trainers are working well and seedlings progressing at a steady pace  :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate :yep:

I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark...:yep:

Quick photo update... 

I have now got them in root trainers and in my tent... And they are loving it.. ( except for signs of slight overcrowding & Too much feed (accidentally used water can with left over feed for tomatoes)) 

large.IMG_20180516_064524-1984x1488.jpg

The ones in the front are Chocolate Mint OG and biggest! Can't wait! 

Popped some more:

Black dog

Mango sapphire

Bubbas gift

large.IMG_20180516_064538-1587x1190.jpg

Seedlings looking good so far.. But the clock is ticking gonna need to plant them out soon... large.IMG_20180516_214738-1587x1190.jpg

Take it easy guys! 

• Like 5

Nice growth at this early stage brother  :)

The root trainers are looking very popular and look to do their job very well indeed ;)

When do you plan on going outdoors with these my friend? 

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 17/05/2018 at 10:41 PM, MacGanja said:

Seedlings looking good so far.. But the clock is ticking gonna need to plant them out soon

I think the time is right to get these out  ;)

Nice to see more HSO strains joining the fun ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark cheers mate they will be going out as soon as possible...

Cleared an old plot today... It was so overgrown... Luckily it was mainly buddleia.... And I had an awesome saw... 

STIHL HANDYCUT PRUNING FOLDING SAW

I thoroughly recommend this saw it is the dogs... 

• Like 2

must say  theyre looking a lot healthier than my girls mate .....  bloody snails got in despite  dumping   a handfull of  pellets down ....   ive now encircled the place in salt  to see if that works  lol

best of luck  and good choice of beans ....:bong:

• Like 2

On 23/05/2018 at 7:13 PM, MacGanja said:

Just need some last minute prep which I hope to do tomorrow 

Best laid plans of mice and men.... 

I blame the mice personally... They never showed up... 

Still got abit more prep... Was hoping to to get them out today.... But I had an emergency call and had to attend that little thing call work... With my 8 plants in the back and soil... I was overtaken by 4 police cars with their lights today at completely separate times... Which I thought was a lot... More than normal.. I only remember about the plants after the 4th time... 

Anyways back in the tent they go...i have given up on saying a day I going to plant out... As every time I think I will something crops up... Anyways 2 good bits of news! 

I have had an extremely late starter pop up! About 3/4 weeks late but better late than never... It's so late I am not sure what it was... But I have a hunch it's BDog... 

New seedlings need potting up

large.IMG_20180528_193025-1388x1041.jpg

Old ones need to fly the nest.. large.IMG_20180528_193137-1587x1190.jpg

Second piece of good news.. 

I am allowed  (misses) a photoperiod in my garden... :punk:Two slight constraints... I am overlooked and odour maybe a problem.. So need to keep with one that is not uncontrollable with the smell 

I am swaying towards CMOG... 

Out of all the HSO stuff what do you think @HSO-Mark

Third constraint I have a street light that shines into my garden... Not sure if this will confuse the little lady.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

OK so today I have potted up and ready to rock.. The one plant I have decided to keep for the garden smells absolutely amaze balls! CMOG! I can't stop rubbing the stem for a quick sniff... One question... If I clone this beauty and then spray the clone with Cs/sts and then pollinate her with herself... Will her seeds be fairly similar to the original plant?? In my head I can't think why not...only reason for creating seeds is I can't hold her as a mother plant...  Maybe @HSO-Mark or other experienced growers might know? @beezee @jadenugs

Either way this plant is the cream of the crop! :thumsup:

• Like 3

Yes mate, it's called selfing and you get s1 seeds. From what I've read 50% of the seeds should be identical to the parent. 

It's a good way to lock down traits when breeding ;)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, beezee said:

Yes mate, it's called selfing and you get s1 seeds. From what I've read 50% of the seeds should be identical to the parent. 

It's a good way to lock down traits when breeding ;)

Awesome cheers mate...sounds like it's worth a shot! I have good feelings about this little beaut

• Like 3

On 01/06/2018 at 0:49 AM, MacGanja said:

One question... If I clone this beauty and then spray the clone with Cs/sts and then pollinate her with herself... Will her seeds be fairly similar to the original plant?? In my head I can't think why not.

In theory, yes you should have seeds that perform very similar to the mother plant but you will still get some phenotype variance from the seeds imo but I'm not a breeder :)

I'll defer to @beezee on this as I know he plays around with outdoor creations  ;)

If you do need detailed info on this drop me a pm and I'll chat with one of our breeding team :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3