Alright there @MacGanja

That Black Dog looks tasty mate, and I know what you mean when you say very dense, certainly up there with the greats,

I just smoked a bit, now I am going into battle ww2 style, PS4 that is, Take it easy bud.Jj:bong:

• Like 2

On 28/11/2018 at 10:38 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @MacGanja

That Black Dog looks tasty mate, and I know what you mean when you say very dense, certainly up there with the greats,

I just smoked a bit, now I am going into battle ww2 style, PS4 that is, Take it easy bud.Jj:bong:

Cheers dude.... Yeah Its primo bud... Still getting used to the taste though.... But love the effect.... Great gaming weed.... Although not sure it gives you much advantage... lol

• Like 4

11 hours ago, MacGanja said:

.... Although not sure it gives you much advantage... lol

:rofl:  definitely no advantage gained :rofl:

I am more like a deer in the headlights, that had just been flung into the middle of a battle, bullets flying everywhere, comrades screams being drowned out my mechanical noise, every way I look appears  to be new ground, well I am sure it won’t take too long to get used to battlefield v, do you game at all mac G ?

Jj:bong:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

:rofl:  definitely no advantage gained :rofl:

I am more like a deer in the headlights, that had just been flung into the middle of a battle, bullets flying everywhere, comrades screams being drowned out my mechanical noise, every way I look appears  to be new ground, well I am sure it won’t take too long to get used to battlefield v, do you game at all mac G ?

Jj:bong:

Hahaha sounds like me.... 

I play a little.... Was playing BF1 until recently... Now its all about Red dead 2... Beautiful game spend alit of time just pissing around.... Doing side missions... Etc... 

• Like 2

Smoke report CMoG

Looks 

Dense nugs of sparkly goodness... Not massive nugs but still great bag appeal

Smell 

My unique style of cure... Ie giving it to a mate whilst I bugger off on holiday... Requires further cure to properly bring out the smell... 

Getting lovely cannabis smell... A little pine... And when ground up a slight hint of chocolatey minty goodness. Unfortunately this Is only a hint at the moment... But I expect with a longer cure this become more prominent. 

Taste:

Very nice but again just slight tastes of chocolate.... Maybe mint... But again think this will improve... Very tasty smoke! 

Effects:

A lovely solid stone.... Both times I have got the giggles.... For a fair bit.... 

Started watching bad robots ch4... I found it hilarious at the time.... 

Then Also abit of Bob... 

Then this mellows out into a lovely body buzz...  Very nice feeling.. Relaxing... Soothing... Stress free.... And then I asleep... 

Overall

Very good plant that has been early to harvest and no mold... Yielded well... With top quality buds... Fantastic Stone... With the right cure... You could get some real fire....Absolutely fantastic! 

Sorry I don't have a pic of the final product.... Sat on my Phone... I will put some up soon... 

Would highly recommend 10/10

Thank you @HSO-Mark and the team for giving me the opportunity to grow your strains I have throughly enjoyed it... :yep:

large.IMG_20181028_153807852-1664x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_183902787-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_183919848-1248x1664.jpg

• Like 3

On 30/11/2018 at 6:08 PM, MacGanja said:

Smoke report CMoG

Looks 

Dense nugs of sparkly goodness... Not massive nugs but still great bag appeal

Smell 

My unique style of cure... Ie giving it to a mate whilst I bugger off on holiday... Requires further cure to properly bring out the smell... 

Getting lovely cannabis smell... A little pine... And when ground up a slight hint of chocolatey minty goodness. Unfortunately this Is only a hint at the moment... But I expect with a longer cure this become more prominent. 

Taste:

Very nice but again just slight tastes of chocolate.... Maybe mint... But again think this will improve... Very tasty smoke! 

Effects:

A lovely solid stone.... Both times I have got the giggles.... For a fair bit.... 

Started watching bad robots ch4... I found it hilarious at the time.... 

Then Also abit of Bob... 

Then this mellows out into a lovely body buzz...  Very nice feeling.. Relaxing... Soothing... Stress free.... And then I asleep... 

Overall

Very good plant that has been early to harvest and no mold... Yielded well... With top quality buds... Fantastic Stone... With the right cure... You could get some real fire....Absolutely fantastic! 

Sorry I don't have a pic of the final product.... Sat on my Phone... I will put some up soon... 

Would highly recommend 10/10

Thank you @HSO-Mark and the team for giving me the opportunity to grow your strains I have throughly enjoyed it... :yep:

large.IMG_20181028_153807852-1664x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_183902787-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_183919848-1248x1664.jpg

Another kick was smoke report to end this diary and the season :yep:

Thanks for ending your 2018 outdoor grow season like this mate ;)

I would call this season a success :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1