OK... I couldn't resist these strains... Thanks HSO Mark.... I will be running.. 

BUBBAS GIFT 

MANGO SAPPHIRE 

BLACK DOG

CHOCOLATE MINT OG 

I hope these will be absolutely AMAZE BALLS!

large.IMG_20180415_203810-1481x1975.jpg

I have run Bubbas Gift before.. And gave up on it prematurely.. But really wish I didn't... So very pleased I have the opportunity to grow all of these! I will try and do my best

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 6

The bubba gift might just be a great pick for outdoors as its so very quick to flower. Good luck with them dude.:hippy:

• Like 2

Excellent choices there mate, I nearly went for bubba's gift myself lol

I'm interested to see how the choc mint does too :yep:

• Like 2

Cheers @golf.007 I hope so... Did a tiny one before and it finished 1st of October.. So fingers crossed...

Cheers @beezee, I have been a bit of hoarder of seeds... I really hope it works out... Love chocolate mint OG...

With these diary's I will split my plots up... One which I can get to easier and document and one which is pain in the arse to get to...  but will be a plant leave... This plot will have more chocolate mint og than other plots... I will be well chuffed if I get bumper crop of chocolate mint OG.. 

• Like 4

Firstly thank you for getting your 2018 HSO outdoor adventure up and running  :bong:

Secondly 4 HSO strains being grown which should give lots of variety both in the grow and end product  :yep:

Finally you know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of luck this season mate. Let's see what the HSO genetics can do in the UK climate outdoors  :bong:

This is going to be fun :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers @HSO-Mark for your support support ... and the seeds!

Quick update...

1st lesson learnt

Carhouses... are not like green houses ... they are a stupid idea .. and not meant for the likes of me... or for that matter that sensible chap in comparison... frank spencer ..

So on the hottest day so far my new car car auto locked my keys in ....something I am not yet used to.. so my babies had to deal with 4hrs of intense heat (made worst by location and industrial machinery in the compound)....whilst I drive back to get my spare set of keys... this has set me back majorly... one chocolate mint og has popped up and looks ok... a Black dog has popped up.. but not looking happy at all... the rest are still under the soil...lets see what happens... it seems like bubbas gift has stalled /cooked after a little rummage in the soil.. MS I might be able to revive one ...but I am hopeful...trying to stay positive.... as this is a major f@ck up... ( I was thinking about entering the pot noddle challenge..and was going to do an outdoors BG pot noodle... but I may scuppered my chances..

Will update with pics when I know further and there is something to show..

• Like 1

I want to see that black dog! I have 1 bean in my vault, but like you I'm hoarder. I was really tempted to pop it in but I will leave it until you run it and see how you get on with them. Good luck this season mate.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Boomslang said:

I want to see that black dog! I have 1 bean in my vault, but like you I'm hoarder. I was really tempted to pop it in but I will leave it until you run it and see how you get on with them. Good luck this season mate.

I have some sad news for you... I am afraid she is in doggy heaven...she lived a good life... may have to pop some more... dogs and hot cars dont mix.

• Like 2

Quick update... 

Bubbas and B dogs are down.... 

May they rest in peace... 

I have cracked my last remaining Bubbas and they have both survived.. I may crack some more black dog once I get my tent sorted... 

I have given up on the whole car/green house idea... The heat wave and lost keys really screwed me over... I kept them in my drill box on seat...which seemed super sneaky at the time! 

large.IMG_20180425_071115-1224x918.jpg

So now they are sat on the window sill... And getting a bit stringy due to latest cap weather... I will update with better pics and proper headcount once I know who is coming to play.. 

I have had some operations to perform to get rid of the seed case... Normally I wait... But it just wasn't happening.. So Dc Mac had to give a helping hand.. (well that's what I tell myself..) 

By far the best seeds so far have been chocolate mint OG... All 3 have survived my latest torture session ... so expecting great things.. (pic from a few days ago.. Alot more stringy now) 

large.IMG_20180425_071231-1632x1224.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

Sorry to hear batch one sadly did not make it mate :(

The car as a greenhouse may not be the best idea my friend. All you need is a few hours of heat, the car will be like a cooker and fry the young babies  :bong:

My advice would be to get your equipment in order then crack your seeds :bong:

Glad you've got spare seeds to get mate :)

Fingers crossed for success on attempt no 2 :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 3:07 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Sorry to hear batch one sadly did not make it mate :(

The car as a greenhouse may not be the best idea my friend. All you need is a few hours of heat, the car will be like a cooker and fry the young babies  :bong:

My advice would be to get your equipment in order then crack your seeds :bong:

Glad you've got spare seeds to get mate :)

Fingers crossed for success on attempt no 2 :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Haha! Yeah patience is not my strong point... The car house worked well last year... But yeah it does rely on you being able to regulate the heat by opening the door... I have given up on the idea now.. 

I have Just got some root trainers so I will transfer the seedlings into them in the next few days... All seedlings are now under T5's

• Like 3

So I have transplanted the seedlings into a Chocolate mint OG looking good... Transplanted into root trainers... Which I think have shocked them abit... So not as much growth as I was hoping... But still it's all good.. 

large.IMG_20180505_083734-1984x1488.jpg

Mango sapphire and Bubbas gift

large.IMG_20180505_083811-1984x1488.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4