OK,

So first off massive apologies for being so slack and not updating this diary...

Life and extremely bad luck has got in the way.....

I was planning on having an extremely Green  greenhouse but my garden is full of asbestos and had to ditch that plan....

Left them in the tent far too long as I found alternatives...

One site was ruined by sheep...

The other site worked out...I planted a CMOG there..

large.IMG_20180620_131735-979x734.jpg

And others where sat in a holding cell

large.IMG_20180620_131755-979x734.jpg

he next site I thought was perfect.... besides the 'earth' I have never experienced anything like it... a mix of chalk clay and stone.... both feet ... full weight (I am not light) on fork and don't get any where....its like concrete... anyhow awesome location on the south coast... full sun ... fenced off from.the public... seemed epic... so I lugged all the soil there and spent my time (just one hole took an amazing amount of time.... but i thought it was worth it) anyways... finishing my last hole and hear this high pitch buzz.... I think i know what that is... turn round and there is bloody drone looking at me...

When I looked up at it it zoomed off... but was definitely watching me... so that was the second plot ruined ... I was so gutted I almost gave up... I spent bloody ages on that site.. but its all part of the fun...( I tell myself)

Any hows ... in the mean time I held my babies in a holding location to get some sun..

So far I have 

1 bubbas gift

1 mango saphire

3 Chocolate Mint OGs

Both BG and MS are slow in growth and probably need abit more nursing than I am giving them...

The CMOGs are my favourite... they are are great and take everything I throw at them ... I have one in my temp "greenhouse /plastic tent" 

large.IMG_20180617_205906_1-1587x1190.jpg

This is looking a little droopy but has 7 heads and smells awesome!

The other I planted in a new site... 3rd time lucky I hope!

large.IMG_20180621_193556-1190x893.jpglarge.IMG_20180621_193624-1190x893.jpg

This is an ancient Japanese LST technique called Box2smalli

• Like 5

On 21/06/2018 at 11:31 PM, MacGanja said:

Box2smalli

Love it lol

Nice to see Your keeping your sense of humour and I do think 3rd times a charm :yep:

Good luck at this plot mate and I'll drop back in on the next update  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 22/06/2018 at 11:13 AM, UKsFinest said:

I love the box2smalli technique lol

Cheers @UKsFinest there is a lot of skill and time taken to learn this method.... 7 years in Japan hard training but it's worth it..... It's very underated method... And one I have used quite a lot... Must buy a bigger box... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Love it lol

Nice to see Your keeping your sense of humour and I do think 3rd times a charm :yep:

Good luck at this plot mate and I'll drop back in on the next update  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers Mark! 

... I have had a fair bit of bad luck this year... so you gotta laugh... Or you will cry.... 

Just planted another plant (not HSO.... Quick critical) in this spot and as I finished planting I saw a two sheep pop round the corner to see what I was doing.. 

I couldn't believe it... 

It's a plague of sheep... 

The posts are strong and it's surrounded by nettles so I hope that's an extra barrier... 

I am not religious in anyway.... But... 

Now I am praying to Ganja gods! 

Either way I have taken a clone of my fav CMOG and it's rooted.... In the process of making CS as I type.... So as a side project I  Hope to have some fem S1 or 2 not sure of the terminalogy... A selfed version of a plant..

Anyways...

On other news... I had a random seedling pop up... Not sure If I have already said this on this thread.... But if I have just assume I am going crazy... Or stoned.. Or drunk or all three... 

But anyways I had a few seeds that didn't pop... Instead of binning them I included them in the soil of other seeds I was hoping to germ... 

Anyways turns out 3/ 4 weeks after germinating the 2nd batch a little seedling appears... I am pretty sure it's either Bubbas gift or Black dog... Either way absolute result! And I am well chuffed... I have nursed it to something respectable and is now sitting / baking in my plastic tent.... ( so wish I had proper GH up...) anyways a random unexpected freebie has entered the mix...I feel this is sign from the ganja gods saying this is the one for the drone plot.... But I wasn't sure so I went up on a hill and saw this burning bush.... The bush had these funny shaped leaves and I made me cough a bit... But after that I am certain I should grow that plant there..... and then pop in and get a Big Mac... With fries... XL and ice cream... And listen to some funky soul music! 

:smokin:

large.IMG_20180626_211948-1190x1587.jpglarge.IMG_20180626_212002-1587x1190.jpgok

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

Quick update.... 

Everything seems to be OK... With the exception of Bubbas gift which seems to have just stopped growing and whose leaves had to be trimmed off due to going a light brown and crispy... So not much hope for her... Unfortunately... But once I have cleared some from my plastic tent I will put her in their and try and nurse her back to health.. 

Others are looking good

CMOG 

large.IMG_20180628_192112-1190x1587.jpg

Contemplating putting her in the ground in my plastic tent or in bigger pot / bag at least... Still undecided if I am going to keep her in the tent... Gonna have to decide soon..... 

I also have a successful clone from her which I will try my hand at turning into male... 

Random serious late seed which I think is black dog or BG

large.IMG_20180628_192117-1190x1587.jpg

Cheers guys! Take it easy.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

On 19/04/2018 at 0:30 AM, MacGanja said:

OK... I couldn't resist these strains... Thanks HSO Mark.... I will be running.. 

BUBBAS GIFT 

MANGO SAPPHIRE 

BLACK DOG

CHOCOLATE MINT OG 

I hope these will be absolutely AMAZE BALLS!

large.IMG_20180415_203810-1481x1975.jpg

I have run Bubbas Gift before.. And gave up on it prematurely.. But really wish I didn't... So very pleased I have the opportunity to grow all of these! I will try and do my best

Hi mate, I'm growing these strains now except the Mango SAPPHIRE all in flower now day 37 at the moment. I ran the Black Dog last month pictures on here. good luck with them they are a great smoke not tried the Chocolate Mint OG yet. Black Dog is a heavy hitter:thumsup:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

Hi mate, I'm growing these strains now except the Mango SAPPHIRE all in flower now day 37 at the moment. I ran the Black Dog last month pictures on here. good luck with them they are a great smoke not tried the Chocolate Mint OG yet. Black Dog is a heavy hitter:thumsup:

Awesome mate! Will have to check yours out! Chocolate mint is one of favourites.... You will not be disappointed! Is Mango smelling like Mango? 

• Like 3

I will have to try the Mango Sapphire next time, the chocolate mint is smelling very minty now so looking forward to it:thumsup:

• Like 3

On 01/07/2018 at 3:57 PM, Dave 420 said:

I will have to try the Mango Sapphire next time, the chocolate mint is smelling very minty now so looking forward to it:thumsup:

Hahaha yeah sorry I miss read your initial comment..... Key word "Except"! Lol... I haven't grown CMOG just smoked it... Chocolate on the inhale minty on the exhale... Fantastic! 

How minty does it smell in flower? Enough to be mistaken for mint? Or skunky with hint of mint? Only reason I ask is I considering growing it in my overlooked GH I have already surrounded my GH with a mint garden... :pitchfork:

• Like 3

I had a major shit fest today.... Drove back home to find a police 4x4 in my space... I had to park round the corner....I thought shit... My plastic GH with a few plants.. ( a few new recent arrivals... And cloned a few aswell.. I thought bollocks... Just over 10 plant limit.. By one.... A cloned auto that was an experiment.. And other cuttings of CMOG that might not make it...) 

What a waste I thought.... Started to think of my story that I was going to stick 2....

I walked round the corner to see the police walking upto me... My heart dropped.... 

They walked past me... They had visited next door but one... Christ that was not good to come back too...:doh:

• Like 3

Had another set back today... 

I swear I not making this up... 

I know it may sound like I am Walter Mitty..... 

My last years plot... (I am a Twat plot)  got coppiced today.... What joy! Multiple bundles of my cover.. 

large.IMG_20180706_133623-744x992.jpg it is fair to say that this site has been compromised... My plot... Sitting there by itself... In a baron land of chopped roots of l small trees.. 3 skeletons of plants from last year.... still in their cages (lazy) ... Bollocks!  

Well I am just glad I didn't have 5 overly tall bordering on root bound  plants in the back of my car... Along with 2 bags of manure and 3 bags of compost and 25ltrs of water... Saw... Loppers..spade.. . FBB... Chicken shit... Q4... Root grow.... And that I didn't take 1/2 a day off work to get the rest of plants into this area... An area I considered as safe as houses.. .. 

Otherwise I would look stupid..... Some may say a Twat... 

And I would have to frantically spend a great deal of time finding an alternative  temporary spot.... And transport them midday to their new location.... 

ALOT can be said for doing this stuff before... However on the bright side... If I had done this plot before.  And planted even a week or 2 earlier.... I would of lost it all... At least I still have them... Just need to find another home for them... ASAP....

CMOG.... BG... MS....will have to find another home... 

And unfortunately my back up plan of the Maize field. Is not going to happen.... As the maize is still tiny.... Lazy farmer spoiling back plan.. And planting late... So inconsiderate! 

• Like 3