On 02/11/2018 at 5:08 PM, beezee said:

I watched the video... I still don't think it's ms :P

There is a pheno of black dog that doesn't turn black at all if remember right???

Edit, you'll know after its had a week or so curing, mine is defo overripe fruit/mango.

Everyone is intitled to there own opinions... Even wrong ones! :wassnnme:

lol

My other black dog didn't turn black... And looked nothing like this... 

Anyways... Bud is bud... Tried a sample of BD last night... Very good stuff... Lovely stone... Good flavour.... Abit fruity a bit of gas.... Spot on... Lovely dry... Still more to go on the cure... But my mate did a spot on job.... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, jadenugs said:

The dome shaped crowns look very similar to the plant in the video but I haven't grown Black dog or Mango sapphire lol I take it black dog is black domina? The Sweet seeds SAD I grew was very sweet and musky and that is from BD.

:yep:

Can't fault your logic..... 

So that makes...

MS 2

BD 1

Place bets now...... 

Didn't need the whole video.... Just a soundbite... 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Jack010 said:

I had 2 pheno's and both went purple , lovely looking plant and both where covered with frosty goodness. :yep: But sadly both covered in Rot.

managed an to salvage an oz between them. Plot lost sun from end of September so that had something to do with it 

Is that a vote for MS or BD? lol

• Like 3

OK will have to do this in stages...

So CMOG will have a report later in the week... 

And the controversial Black Chocolate Mango Saphire Dog OG will try at the end of the week... 

Smoke report of Black Dog:

Look:

Very Dense shiny nugs, very pleased with the look of these.. Below not the biggest example but what I had in my pocket at the time.. 

large.IMG_20181108_072515328-2080x1560.jpg

Smell:

Fruity and oily... Dank is the word... But a definite nose of a oil / fuel smell (but in a nice way). 

Taste:

Again same with the smell... But a bit more fruity with a very slight hint of oil... (not that I know what oil taste like). But it's weird you get a mouth coating and after taste with seems a bit oily... ( again never tasted oil and I am sure it doesnt taste like what this does... But its just the impression) . Don't get me wrong it's nice smoke....

And smells great when being smoked....real head turning stuff when being smoked... 

Effect:

Could of probably done with an extra week before harvesting as the initial high is very high a little racy and a bit of a time slower....

After that it mellows out into more of a body stone... But still still keeping a nice warm buzz and a certain element of driftyness... With the occasional element of forgetfulness.

The high last for nice amounts of but then quickly fades allowing you to carry on your day with a nice gentle body buzz lingering in the back ground... 

Overall some top quality weed... 

Top marks from me! 

:yep:

Take it easy guys! 

Till the next report 

I will try and keep it more succinct.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 6

On 11/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, MacGanja said:

Black Chocolate Mango Saphire Dog OG

Now that's a future strain name lol

On 11/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, MacGanja said:

Smell:

Fruity and oily... Dank is the word... But a definite nose of a oil / fuel smell (but in a nice way). 

Sounds tasty my friend  :yep:

Thank you for taking your time. Letting the flowers have a cure then putting your smoke reports up :yep:

Thanks for the Black dog write up I'll be on the look out for CMOG when the time is right  :bong:

This has been a strange season but you battled through and gave a great outdoor adventure my friend. Now its time to enjoy the fruits of your labour :)

Hope to see you back next year mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 8:44 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Now that's a future strain name lol

Sounds tasty my friend  :yep:

Thank you for taking your time. Letting the flowers have a cure then putting your smoke reports up :yep:

Thanks for the Black dog write up I'll be on the look out for CMOG when the time is right  :bong:

This has been a strange season but you battled through and gave a great outdoor adventure my friend. Now its time to enjoy the fruits of your labour :)

Hope to see you back next year mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Sorry I have been a bit incognito.... Lost another phone... :wallbash:

It's my super power.... What can I say?? Its the shitest super power... But with great power comes great responsibility... But I definitely can power that responsibility as I now have many power cables and chargers... 

Cheers mate for the kind words... 

Yeah looking forward to CMOG....

I have been looking forward to that all year... 

One last word on BD the pheno I grew was hard as f@ckn nails.... @beezee you really want to incorporate this into your future seeds... Proper hard core.... I went to the plot on the 20th November.... To clear it up... And I was still harvesting.... This shit is crazy..... The plant was dying.... Due to the freezing shit weather...but it was dying not moldy... Which is an important distinction..... I still managed to take a bag of buds that weren't brown.... On the 20th of November!! I could of taken more but I have enough..and I didn't want to take the brownish buds.... Only 1 bud was officially moldy... . it's proper hard core... Well one pheno that I have tried....but if can you mix that with a earlier pheno.... Winner winner... Chicken dinner... :cowboy:

• Like 3

It's nice stuff the black dog, innit. Very quick indoors too, mine was finished bang on 8 weeks. 

I've got a plan, might not get around to it until the end of next year (if I remember lol), but I'll see if I can work it into something... Black Valley Funk? 

• Like 3

Ps 

Black Chocolate Mango Saphire Dog OG is smelling rather fruity.... Some may say.... Almost..... mangoey? 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, beezee said:

It's nice stuff the black dog, innit. Very quick indoors too, mine was finished bang on 8 weeks. 

I've got a plan, might not get around to it until the end of next year (if I remember lol), but I'll see if I can work it into something... Black Valley Funk? 

It's a goodn dude.... Be sure to incorporate it... Like the name black valley funk.... Its cool... Or... 

Black sheep? Has multiple conitations 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, beezee said:

Might go the mountain route with the name, I've already called one Deep Valley Funk. 

Gimme some more ideas ;)

Black Valley.... Has a good note.... 

Black Valley Kush

Black Valley OG 

Black Valley Gold... 

Please don't start me on a guessing name game... lol

• Like 3

lol

10 hours ago, beezee said:

You know you love guessing lollol

Gold it is... See if I can make it work??? A mate has some BD seeds spare too :D

lol

Sweet... if that fails I still have some I will happily donate... 

• Like 3