Little Green Men (and Big Green Girls)

@zug looking fantastic mate! You have got some proper lush looking plants there! I am impressed with blueberry hb... Is it smelling of blueberries yet?  Going to keep an eye on this one... Awesome work:yep:

• Like 3

Not much smell to them yet but really hoping for a proper Blueberry flavour from them. They, and the rest of the plants will have very much appreciated this rain...as we have too. Nature doing our jobs this week meant we could chill at home with a spliff of White Widow and few beers...finally got that rest I mentioned months ago! 

• Like 4

Time for me to check in with the aliens  :yep:

The forbidden zone is as always looking great  ;)

Now, the blueberry headband. Outdoors she is a late September to mid October finisher so all being well you will be able to crop out before the weather takes a bad turn :yep:

What autos did you have in this year boy's? I know you tend to do a lot of Dinafems white widow auto, is this what let you down this season @Andromedian?

Until the next alien invasion  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We paid a visit to TFZ and another plot on Friday so can update with a couple of pics. We'd not visited either plot in about 4 weeks and they've had the big rains and then good vegging weather...so we were hoping for good things and we're not disappointed. HSO girls getting nice and big here, and were the last planted but have the most soil per plant in their towers.

Firstly the Blueberry Headband:

large.5b79c3f9ae19b_2018-08-1920_13_30.jpglarge.5b79c4168d228_2018-08-1920_14_54.jpg

And the OG Kush...looking really healthy and going crazy with growth.large.5b79c3c9ba244_2018-08-1920_08_42.jpg

So all looking good on the HSO front at this place. 

We also have some lovely looking Dinafem WW auto's here so thought I'd stick a non HSO plant up too :)

large.5b77f4c364fe1_2018-08-1811_23_52.jpg

Andro went to TFZ while I was here so hopefully he'll comment on that plot soon.

Peace all and happy growing.

Edited by zug
  • Like 9

@zug I can't believe this is the first time i've seen your 2018 GG diary. 5 pages of GG action to catch up on. Looks mint BTW :) 

• Like 4

Here's the big Blueberry Headband after visiting TFZ last night. She's still growing heads all over the shop and looks to be getting ready to start flowering:

large.5b845baf32286_2018-08-2721_12_09.jpg

Looking like an October finish perhaps unless she has a very short flowering period. I'm gonna hazard a guess at 3rd week October.

Edited by zug
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2018 at 9:25 PM, zug said:

Here's the big Blueberry Headband after visiting TFZ last night. She's still growing heads all over the shop and looks to be getting ready to start flowering:

large.5b845baf32286_2018-08-2721_12_09.jpg

Looking like an October finish perhaps unless she has a very short flowering period. I'm gonna hazard a guess at 3rd week October.

I think your spot on mate with your finishing times. Let's hope mother nature plays ball and let's this beast finish.

She's huge and can't wait to see how this turns out  ;)

Getting interesting that's for sure ;)

Beautiful white widow auto shots to boy's. Smashing it as usual this outdoor grow season  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Visited a plot last night to harvest some RGSC DFG's...while there I took a few shots of the resident Blueberry Headband at this plot. 

Happy to report she has finally started to flower :thumsup: and some of the leaves now have a nice blue tinge:

large.5b97801b69d59_2018-09-1108_33_45.jpglarge.5b977febd89e7_2018-09-1108_34_23.jpg

That should mean they're in flower at the other plots too...we'll be visiting them soon. The OG Kush was also looking good here but didn't take a pic...next time.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Some lovely looking girls in here. I like your swamp tube idea. Perfect for an early plant out where the sun is going to warm that soil up quickly... Rabbits being a head ache round our parts, I though of doing something similar without the bags, giving an extra bit of hight away from rabbit reach.... But this is another level. Great effort lads!

• Like 4

Ok time to update the diary. First the bad news....we lost 2 Blueberry Headband and one OG Kush as we had a plot found recently, losing 10 really healthy big plants. Gutted, but no point dwelling on it so onwards an upwards...we still have 3 very nice plots full of plants, and have 3 Blueberry Headband, and 2 OG Kush still going strong out there.

So, here are some pics of the Blueberry Headband at TFZ....Firstly the big bushy one:

large.5bab37a4d897b_2018-09-2608_36_23.jpg

And her sister, taller and growing in a more classical shape, she seems a bit further on in flower:

large.5bab379b2e636_2018-09-2608_34_36.jpg

I realise I'm neglecting the OG Kush in terms of photos! Promise I'll hunt her down next visit and will take some pics. Just sooooo busy harvesting all the earlier strains at our plots at the mo!

Good luck all, until next time.

• Like 9

Awesome diary as usual Mr. Alien men! 

Literally an inspiration, as I'm sure the 8 plants I had in swamp tubes this year wouldn't have fared as well without copying you guys :thumsup:

That Blueberry Headband is gonna be stacked :yep:

• Like 3

Time to check in on the Aliens  :yep:

Sorry to hear that you lost a plot mate :( This is never nice to hear but one pitfall of outdoor growing.

The Blueberry headband are looking spectacular and really starting to take on a lovely purple/blue colour.

Starting to bloom but this could go into early November. Fingers crossed for a solid finish to the season and that mother nature plays ball :bong:

Thanks for the plot update boys @zug @Andromedian:yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Here's the big bushy Blueberry Headband top....she's changed colour in the week since we last see her:

large.5bb32e6a32c33_2018-10-0209_34_17.jpg

Up close and personal:

large.5bb32e747a2cf_2018-10-0209_34_54.jpglarge.5bb32e7ddd3c3_2018-10-0209_35_21.jpg

• Like 10