Little Green Men (and Big Green Girls)

Ha ha hello mate

hows tings?

that was a few seasons back 

broke my wrist, fractured my skull and cracked my patella in my knee..

that was the ufc plot 

hence the ultra fucking cunt plot name ha ha

decided to use her this year without regrets so far....always more ways and methods of doing things. Been treading on people's toes in the way of finding plots....causing us much much grief. So if you find any bbqs and lobster remains near your plot, we ain't going back.

still have to sort my internet out so back soon mate

hope all is good in the west

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

hence the ultra fucking cunt plot name ha ha

lol shit andro did you get hit by a car ? gad your ok mate. shit we do to grow some herb hey. 

wishing you both all the best for this season, with a bumper crop. 

im running lots of rgsc stuff too. panik is a top fella, knows his stuff. been watching his youtube vids again lately. 

il keep looking in on this diary, im running the em dog and amherst indoors for the hso indoor comp. looking good so far. :yinyang:

• Like 4

He tried to jump over a crash barrier with a full pack, tripped and smashed his head. 

I'm all good cheers andro mate, filling the plots up nicely ;)

• Like 3

Ahhh I remember this incident well lol

If memory serves the 2 aliens had lulled up on the motorway and @Andromedian jumped a barrier whuch had a huge drop the other side which he went head first into. It was pretty bad if I recall but he got back up shook it off and proceeded to get the job done. 

True dedication guys and so glad your doing some HSO goodies this season.

@Andromedian Welcome back my friend @zugThanks for getting this outdoor adventure up. Can't wait to see what you guys do this year :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Hello mark my friend

hows you dude? How come you now hso, are you still with dinafem?

that was a bad night, yep ran across a motorway at full pelt....kinda miss timed my shit, knee smashed into the barrier and like a pendulum, my head hit the concrete....my 40 kilo backpack didn't help.

i can still feel the crack in my skull....

i have since worked out a much better route ha ha

anyway about the strains we are growing.....

the blueberry headband....luvvly jubbly, all germed, all doing fine and all looking nice.

the og kush ermmmmm, well it's not good....2 left from 5, and they, just like dinafems og kush, are struggling along. A friend of mine said this strain only likes being outdoor...germing, pre growing the lot. That's how we did it last year and they were massive.

best I get them out a bit lively lol

not doing any red purps this year, fucking things do my head in....we still have quite a few seeds from a couple of years back....would never buy from female seeds again after the Dan thing...shame really

anyways gotta go

still on my fone innit

peace out people

• Like 2

Here is the pic I took of Andro's head injury that night...was the only time I've been genuinely concerned about what to do as he was half ko'd and incoherent for a little while:

large.gallery_78557_6088_24818.jpg

But, got up and recovered and then cleared the plot with me.

Im away on holiday at the mo but will be back soon to update the diary properly.

Edited by zug
  • Like 4

On 15/05/2018 at 6:21 PM, Andromedian said:

Hello mark my friend

hows you dude? How come you now hso, are you still with dinafem?

Great to see you back mate  ;)

I'm doing very well thank you for asking  :yep:

Ofcourse I'm still with Dinafem  :) I got asked late last year to help bring HSO to the UK420 community and so far we have been received very well and I'm really impressed at how far HSO has come in such little time :)

I do recall that night and as @zug said it was a very bad drop straight on the head. You could tell zug was trully worried but you got up, soldiered on and completed the season if memory serves?

I did not see you very active last year I hope you had a good season. It is great to have you back and running some HSO goodies this season  :yep:

Full confidence that you 2 will totally smash it out if the park and can't wait to see how you get on  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Here's a sexy looking Blueberry Headband, about to go out very soon to her plot:

large.IMG-20180523-WA0005.jpg

Edited by zug
  • Like 8

looking forward to  seeing how this diary goes ...   wishing you a bumoer crop  this year mate   ...  off to a good start with great seeds ..... head looks painful in the pics mate ....  last week i was checking out a new plot  whilst carrying a backpack  filled  with grow  goodies ...  slipped  on a wire fence and  sliced both shins on barbed wire ....

AHHH THE FUN  OF GUERILLA GROWING AHHH ?  lol 

• Like 3

We're all guns blazing at the mo and Friday night saw 15 photoperiods including some HSO goodies go out to the plot. A long night again, and now tonight we're off to get a plot ready for another 20 next week. Here are pics of the HSO plants here:

Blueberry Headband:

large.5b0af2ab75b20_2018-05-2718_57_22.jpglarge.5b0af2be4366d_2018-05-2718_57_51.jpg

And OG Kush:

large.5b0af2c715b43_2018-05-2718_58_47.jpg

I'll leave you with a ghostly pic of the plot:

large.5b0af2cb17dfa_2018-05-2718_59_24.jpg

We had fun getting bags of soil in here. We have to cross a particularly busy motorway on a blind bend. Instead if doing mad dashes and risk being seen, Andro beought his walkie talkies. He went further down where he had a clear view and could let me know when all clear to Go Go Go. Worked perfectly and although knackered, I got all bags and gear over knowing no vehicles would see me. A good plan when there's two of you in a similar situation.

• Like 8

It's great to see my 2 favourite aliens back and doing what they have become famous for  :bong:

Outstanding outdoor work,  year after year and this year is no different  :)

Looking fantastic at this stage gents  :bong:

Keep the outdoor updates coming. Your doing a smashing job boys  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 23 May 2018 at 10:08 PM, vortex said:

looking forward to  seeing how this diary goes ...   wishing you a bumoer crop  this year mate   ...  off to a good start with great seeds ..... head looks painful in the pics mate ....  last week i was checking out a new plot  whilst carrying a backpack  filled  with grow  goodies ...  slipped  on a wire fence and  sliced both shins on barbed wire ....

AHHH THE FUN  OF GUERILLA GROWING AHHH ?  lol 

Ha ha yeah mate, always an adventure going on with gg...

touch wood, have managed to avoid injuries this season, so far:george:

thanks for looking in dude, I am very limited at present....in the way of Internet....but I'm on it, so will be back soon. And will check out everyone else's stuff.

peace out bro

• Like 1

On 29 May 2018 at 7:04 AM, Eelhelmet said:

Best of luck chaps, nice to see you're still around :)

Hello mate

always around dude....

been over busy this year, all been worth it so far....shits been good to us this year...and plants are looking good...

not gonna make much difference if they finish bad though You know how it is 

how's tings with ya self 

I haven't had a chance to check much of other people's stuff out yet. 

Be back soon mate

be lucky

• Like 1