Little Green Men (and Big Green Girls)

@HSO-Mark

thanks mate, all in a day's work ha ha

we were out again last night 

went to 3 plots....zug will put piccies up later....

we have hso stuff at all 3 of these plots....

the blueberry headband has started really well from germ to tower....if she finishes well, gonna be a regular face in our plots from now on....love a bit of bb

i planted a few trail cams at tfz, and it turns out we have our own resident magpie, which guards our plants from the massive population of snails there....nice

I'll put some pics up in the week....

the og kush that are out are also doing pretty damn good, they just hated being indoors from the off...same as the dinafem og....they too have picked up and look very nice.

So yeah so far hso stuff looking shit hot mate, thanks for the opportunity to grow some...

speak soon

atb Andro

• Like 5

Great to hear that the HSO strains are spread out through 3 plots this should make for atleast 2 good harvests fingers crossed for all 3 plots to come through  :bong:

Will look out for a picture update from the Aliens  :yep:

Stay safe out there boys ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Andro stuck his train cam up at one of the plots for a week and we caught some interesting wildlife shots including this pretty birdie:

large.IMG-20180604-WA0007.jpglarge.IMG-20180604-WA0008.jpglarge.IMG-20180604-WA0009.jpg

Bit of googling and we found out its a "Eurasian Jay" - a shy woodland bird with wicked mimicry skills!

The cam also caught a shot of me leaving the plot:

large.IMG-20180604-WA0010.jpg

Once the plant-out work is complete we'll have time to visit the plots and properly photograph the HSO plants for the diary.

Edited by zug
  • Like 7

Andro was able to snap a few shots of the Blueberry Headband plants during a quick splash and dash watering mission. Here they are:

large.IMG-20180609-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20180609-WA0001.jpglarge.IMG-20180609-WA0000.jpg

About 6 weeks old here and looking just perfect.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Yeah mate

liking those blueberry headband,

hoping they finish well....

:skin_up:

They will brother :bong: and thank you both for the added wildlife shots ;)

Things are looking on track this season for the aliens  :headbang:

Will look out for a more detailed plot update when time permits ;)

Stay safe out there boy's  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a quick update. It's been very dry for a while and with not much rain and a lot of heat forecast, we decided to do an early season water run to three plots in one evening. I've got photos of the OG Kush and Blueberry Headband from two of those plots. These plants have been out roughly 6 weeks:

large.5b300403be303_2018-06-2421_33_23.jpglarge.5b30041d6776e_2018-06-2421_36_41.jpg

large.5b300428d8b66_2018-06-2421_39_56.jpglarge.5b30043b7c8dc_2018-06-2421_41_05.jpg

And from the other plot, these have been out for three weeks:

large.5b30044c98183_2018-06-2421_42_59.jpglarge.5b30045d008ce_2018-06-2421_44_17.jpg

large.5b30047699ff5_2018-06-2421_47_08.jpglarge.5b30046cb80ca_2018-06-2421_46_00.jpg

All looking very healthy and happy plants indeedy. As soon as we get a decent downpour, the plants at our plots look like they are going to explode with growth. Fingers crossed for rain soon but at least they all had a few litres from us to quench their thirst.

Good luck all.

Edited by zug
  • Like 5

Things are looking great at the aliens plots ;)

Your right brother, we need a few days of solid rain to get those roots wet then the plants will explode with growth. The girls will definitely appreciate the water run and hopefully will see them through until you can do another or the heavens open up  :yep: im hopong for the later :yep:

Looking as expected boy's. Fantastic :headbang:

Until next time guys. Stay safe out there  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Lovely looking plants guys, I'm lurking in the bit of undergrowth you haven't cleared, that bit just at the side.................:ninja:

:thumsup:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yet another watering mission...week in, week out...

Got to be said though, everything this year is so far going to plan....no injuries, no security breaches....

Maybe could have got the plants out a little earlier....but apart from that, casualties at an all time low.

Anyways, i got dropped off at the pikey plot....gave these thirsty girls 45 litres....

I have been well impressed with these BB Headband from the off.....long way to go yet but i have a good feeling about these

large.5b3e680f4db2b_BBHeadband.JPGlarge.5b3e685ddd53f_OGKushhso.JPG

The OG Kush was leaning over a bit so i propped her up before i left....

can't wait for things to calm down a bit, so we can start getting the lobster and fillet steak on the bbq

be lucky out there people

Andro

• Like 5

Friday Night and what better than lugging rather large amounts of water
all over the countryside....
This weather is getting ridiculous., If you are near a water source
well probably the best summer you could ask for, but too much watering,
too many visits, too many trails, too many risks...
starts to add up aye.

One good fucking piss down, will do the trick ha ha
oh well, could be worse.....

Anyways on with the task in hand...
Zug drove us to TFZ, Where he made haste to the plot,
I drove his car and carried onto Pikey Plot. He took 30 litres,
I took 20 litres to pikey plot.

One thing to be said about all the plants, as thirsty as they all are, they all
look very healthy, and not in need of anything, other than water.
All very green....yeah course, if we had a bit of rain they would all take off much better,
Even the White widow auto's, are struggling this year...

All the HSO Stuff is looking damn good.
The Blueberry Headband is my fave and i am praying she finishes on a high...
Next year, we are gonna start a few of these really really early for some massive
200L+ beds, hopefully pull off some monster material.
The OG Kush kinda struggled indoors, as did the dinafem ones...But once outside,
They soon spring to life.
Heres a few pics from Pikey plot

large.5b4517c2f0ed9_PlotShot.JPGlarge.5b4517bb08d2b_OGKushHSO.JPGlarge.5b451769e6d71_BlueberryHeadband.JPG

Peace Out people

• Like 3

well done lads,  i know how you feel,  i was out on a splash  and dash to one of my plots today .. bloody hot lugging  10 llitres of water .. and seaweed liquid  ahhhh ?

still  it has to be done to keep the ladies happy ...  and i  have to say ... yours certainly do look happy .....   my dinafems are  not too shabby  but yours  are   looking sweet  ....... REAL sweet ....   good on ya lads ...

• Like 2

Cheers @vortex

we are quite surprised they all look pretty healthy, considering the heat onslaught.

i have yet to look at everyone else's diaries....I'm very limited on the internet ATM....but will catch up soon mate....

hope alls good my friend

be lucky

• Like 1