Thanks for the pmd feedback mate :)

I agree, as I've not seen any other issues with this strain it could be grower error or really bad luck :)

I've rectified it the best I can  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

A quick update just to show progress... 

large.15252888463700.jpglarge.15252896052260.jpg

Both pics are the same, the second showing the different strains... 

Blue - Critical Cheese 

Red - Purps#1

Orange - PMD

The little dinamed auto is doing well too

large.15252888464891.jpg

I've also had a delivery to add to the line up, Gorilla! I'm not expecting these to finish and they'll be going to a different plot, so update might be sporadic. 

large.15252888465982.jpg

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark :yep:

I should also add that everything is being watered with comfrey tea, next batch is brewing with nettles chucked in too

• Like 8

Update! 

The first gorilla is above ground already, thats a day quicker than I was expecting! 

large.15256379609470.jpg

Also the Critical Cheese, purps #1 and PMD are ready to go out this week :D

large.15256363358001.jpg

Dinafem stuff is in the middle lol

• Like 11

Cheers, looks like I'm gonna have to do a drop off today and plant out tomorrow. It's looking to be a busy week! 

• Like 2

Plant out finally happened! 

It took me ages to get it all sorted but that plot is nearly full now, just a few spaces left for gorilla and quick critical+

Here's some pics... 

large.15259800463875.jpglarge.15259800583307.jpglarge.15259800527526.jpglarge.15259800178693.jpglarge.15259800395224.jpg

And a pic of the plot 

large.15259799908080.jpg

All the plants got their roots covered with myco, woohoo I remembered this year lol

Before I left I put down DE and little blue pellets of death, I was going to use wire wool as slug collars but time was getting on and my back was fucked. I'll do it next visit if there's any plants left ha ha 

Also in the greenhouse, dinamed auto is doing well. 

large.15259800758138.jpg

Just been watered with nettle and comfrey tea :D

The gorilla, well only one of the 2 appeared above soil. I dug the other one out and it looks like it sprouted a decent tap root then rotted... Never mind, I'm not expecting them to finish properly.

large.15259800823569.jpg

I'm still waiting for the quick critical to arrive, as soon as they do they'll be hitting the dirt ;)

• Like 12

More seeds got the dirt :D

large.15260591929310.jpg

The seeds looked a bit pale, but for a first release I suppose it's expected. 

• Like 8

Ye man nice diary. Gonna follow this one, love watching outdoor grows, all the best with it all m8 :yep:

• Like 4

Nice work @beezee plants looking great! It's not long before they really take off... Have you found the root trainers helpful? I have just got my tent up and put them in there and the roots are loving it...

• Like 4

Hey @MacGanja the root trainers are excellent! They make everything easier, just make sure they're fully wet at plant out. 1 or 2 of mine were a bit dry which made it a bit difficult to get them out intact.

• Like 5

Great stuff Beez, plants are nice and healthy, those root trainers look the biz.

Shame the other Gorilla  failed mate but you have a nice selection there :yahoo:

• Like 4