@beezee

Good work on that plot mate. 

I had thick clay like that in my garden when I dug it up, fucking back breaker, could not wait to finish the job.

I take my hat off to you. Hope the work pays off 

Cheers @Jack010 I'm hoping this plot will get better each year, it took me 4 years to condition my back garden veg patch from something like this to a decent loam!

• Like 2

Just read through your 2016 outdoor grow diary man 65 pages! I skipped alot though to be honest but good job man hope this year is even better, are the strain choices going to have more tolerance to mould this time?  

• Like 3

On 14/04/2018 at 5:13 PM, beezee said:

Yes mate, they're root trainers :)

Might have to get some of those, off the bay?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Just read through your 2016 outdoor grow diary man 65 pages! I skipped alot though to be honest but good job man hope this year is even better, are the strain choices going to have more tolerance to mould this time?  

Ha ha you need to skip the first 20 pages of that diary! 

We had a good finish that year, but that plot is surrounded by tall brambles. 

10 hours ago, Swgorilla said:

Might have to get some of those, off the bay?

Yeah or any decent garden centre, B&Q stock them.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2018 at 4:30 PM, beezee said:

Ooh wouldn't mind getting hold of some gg4, I'm sure someone I know will have a cut

Or maybe you know a seed company that has just freed the gorilla from captivity lol

Have had a few people ask if GG would do well in the UK. But as she was a cut only strain this season will let us know how the mighty gorilla will fair in the UK climate outdoors  :bong:

So the back breaking work has started, plots are being prepped and seeds started :yep:

It's official the 2018 outdoor grow season has begun :yep:

If you want to trial the "Gorilla" outdoors @beezee you know what to do :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark I know the cut doesn't do well outdoors, but I'd be happy to put a couple out and pray for a really nice autumn (as usual). I'll pm you shortly. 

The plot is going well. I was hoping to get out there today, but others more important things needed dealing with first. Still, one more visit and it will be ready :)

• Like 2

On 13/04/2018 at 7:52 PM, beezee said:

We have life! Dinamed auto, 7 days from seed to sprout in the greenhouse, no heat ;)

large.15236453598770.jpg

Not the first seed up, but in line with the majority planted that day :)

Ahah yeah man congrats!

• Like 2

All the seeds are up today! 

large.15240814111800.jpg

I've also been back at the plot today, it was a bit hot for digging but I still managed to finish this bed 

large.15240814113141.jpg

That's probably where the purps#1 and purple Moby dick will be going. 

I also dug a trench for the water that runs off the mountain. 

large.15240814116744.jpg

The idea is, it will stop the plot getting water logged. It seemed effective, but I might have to do a bit more work on it so it doesn't get blocked. 

• Like 12

Great news about the seeds! Nice work... @beezeelooks like a lot of hard has gone into that...i have been putting off work for long enough... Going to have to some serious catching up... Are you using chicken manure on your plot? If so how much are you putting down? 

• Like 3