the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

vince noir rock n roll star

looking tasty vince. i know what your saying on the pineapple cubes smell, im smoking a zkittzo bud my family member gave me, i gave him one seed, it turned out full on pineapple cubes smell n taste. i have 3 zkittzos in veg now with 2 sour orange diesels and i have one that is pure pineapple/ candy smelling zkittzo. both the sour orange d's smell fruity as fook. chopping my last bits tomoz, then in with the zkittzos and sour oranges. :yinyang:

all the best for yours mate. :headbang:

• Like 3

well thats the end of my competition ...all skiddies are consumed ..and a pleasurable time was had by all ..the final skiddy went on to make a coconut oil /.cocoa vegetarian option cup cake style muffin ..and rather marvelous it was too ..one nug left for myself and thats it ..id like to say thank you to @panik and gorilla seeds for the oppurtunity to grow these and to be in a fun competition 

hope you all enjoy your strains as much as we do ..cheers and all the best 

final weigh ..no idea ..

final effect ...wankered off edibles but functional on the smoke ..

cheers 

large.101_5393.JPGlarge.101_5389.JPGlarge.101_5390.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 9

Great diary mate.

Do you just do coconut oil for making ur edibles or butter too? Never made any as of yet. 

Atb

JJ

both ,butter for wife ,coconut is for a friend of my sons whos vegetarian so we did a test run to see what they were going to be like ..and i must say  very very impressed .

• 4 months later...

just so you know im not ignoring you ..ive just put a zkittskids whatever its name is in some soil ..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

just so you know im not ignoring you ..ive just put a zkittskids whatever its name is in some soil ..

lol looking forward to this,..

iv got a special one coming for you soon mate Lemon dizzle drizzle drops,.. :chef:;)

• Like 2

bit of a shitter this update ..

due to the timing of my fathers ashes and having to be away for a couple of nights the last of the zkittoz seeds perished .this unfortunately was the last seed .so without further ado ..this diary has come to its conclusion ..

sorry @panik ,next year ill return with more gusto .

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

On 27/11/2018 at 11:03 PM, panik said:

lol looking forward to this,..

iv got a special one coming for you soon mate Lemon dizzle drizzle drops,.. :chef:;)

Can I get me some of that action?? :v:

lol

They do say God luvs a tryer :yinyang:

• Like 3