the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

vince noir rock n roll star

ok as baldrick would say ..i have a cunning plan ..

firstly its a two foot sq tent so dont expect a redwood ..secondly unlike some i wont be in it to win it all though the quality of this diary will be off the scale so theres a fantastic chance of a wooden spoon ..if not then ..boooo no ..no ..err ..im happy to have been given the chance to try these zkittoz just to see what all the hype is really about ..sposed to be candy and sweety like a skittle ..and now ive run a banana strain and had me head messed with its gotta be good ..

so without further ado ..ladies monkeys and assorted apes ..here we go ..

starting off with the first zkittoz ,hopefully more will be added as the fast diesels grow up and sort their lives out .

the starting pot is multipurpose compost ..it will be dropped into coco before flowering gets under way though as we had a bit of a bug problem recently due to chilli plants ..

so 

large.DSCN0340.JPG

• Like 16

Great start mate , like the candy shop remix lol good luck with it mate I'm sure its going to be an emusing one :yep: 

• Like 2

Hey mate :)

I was torn when choosing a second strain to run beside the Lemonade OG.. Went for Kushty as it was newest strain but i think i may have overlooked zkittoz lol

Will be following closely :D

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

so these zskiddos how many weeks flowering ..and is it true they leave a brown hash like smudge on the rizzla paper ?

• Like 2

Wait till you smell and smoke them mate they smell and taste like the new shitty Skittles just been released by Shittles,... lol

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

skiddy no 2 is up n running ..in coco ..

skiddy no 1 is bout to get her first drench of seaweed ...

me i had a snickers ..

large.skiddy2.JPGlarge.101_4806.JPGlarge.101_4800.JPG

• Like 6

well after a disastrous start to this competition by finding an infestation of mites i think i might be back on track ..three days of dusting diatemecious earth on everything ...but zkittoz no2 2 had its stem eaten by a bastard mite ...yet today i go and have a look and something weird has happened ..where it had nibbled through the stem there was still enough stem to bury it and hope it will root ..so hey ..thats whats happened ..nothing to drink except the good old warm water and seaweed extract with some crushed worm castings in the water ..

large.5abf809564085_zkittozstemeatensoburyit.JPGlarge.zkittoz.JPG

• Like 8