the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

vince noir rock n roll star

i scared them with some seaweed ..it went well ..skidyzoz isnt a very stretchy plant at all ..very handy in a small grow like mine ...happy with her so far ...skiddy no3 is up n running in a tip top container ..

large.101_4909.JPGlarge.101_4900.JPGlarge.101_4896.JPG

• Like 9

thought id spice things up today ..so i upped the seaweed to two capfuls per 5 litres ..dont ever say i dont live dangerously ..

large.101_4953.JPGlarge.101_4954.JPGand the new addition ..skiddy no 3 well she just got a wink and a smile .

large.101_4942.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6

looking like the dogs dangly bits there vince l

loving reading your grows it gives me a chuckle instead of my boring shite lol 

no messing about today ..well err actually a lot of messing about today ..

ive decided to be posh to ensure the skiddy tastes good ..wilkos finest veg food with added seaweed and mg ..fuck knows why i bothered with all the canna nutes ..this or maxicrop with tommy food ..youll never get resin as good lol ..

large.101_4991.JPGlarge.101_4981.JPG

• Like 6

i like em short n squat cos if they anygood they can be revegged easy ..but yeah some look wrong when there that short lol

• Like 2

big update today ..

i bent down and cracked me knee ...other than that ..one cup of seaweed and water ..fark all else ..

temp constant 25 deg day 23 night ..its very dark at night ..almost like bourneville chocolate 

large.101_5008.JPGlarge.101_5007.JPGlarge.101_5006.JPG

• Like 6

Looking good mate, about to fatten right up now. I've just read from the beginning, made me laugh lol.

• Like 2

finally ..an update ..

i fed skiddy no1 today ..wilkos finest (read cheapest) organic feed with seaweed and mg added ..not a lot mind ..too tight to go splashing out ..(fuckin comedy gold im telling ya ..)

and the baby skiddy in the mesh pot has been sunken into one of the old pots that housed a very healthy plant up til recently ..so instead of wasting the coco soil mix ..lets let skiddy baby have it ..

oh and clumsy fuckwit here zipped two of the fan leaves into the zipper closing it up the other night ..doh ..

large.101_5021.JPGlarge.101_5023.JPGlarge.101_5022.JPGlarge.101_5036.JPG

• Like 2