the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

vince noir rock n roll star

the cheap organic one ..it was in a red bottle now i think its a white bottle ..only seems available at the start of the season though as i went in to have a look for more and neither of the stores local have any in stock .just looked on their site and it aint there 

this is the same bottle though but it has organic in a disc on it ..bet they found it aint organic or somethin ..

0466492_l.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, monster69 said:

you know what im doing tomorrow lol hitting the wilko stores local to me 

and thats all you use through flowering?? 

sometimes depending on how the plant looks ill just use concentrated seaweed extract with no feed ..all depends what soil im using .if i put some from me compost heap in with some coco and other soil then ill just use seaweed ,.but i also reuse a lot of the soil with the roots in ive got a bag of old grow soil composting on my decking ..once the suns been out and scorched it a few times ill bung it in a trug and add some coco ,bit of my compost and some d.e or rock dust ..thats bout it .i really cannot be arsed anymore buying stuff i do not need to grow what is in effect a weed .

• Like 4

@vince noir rock n roll star got it  pal :yep: £2.49 a bottle and i also got the liquid seaweed £4.50 theres shit loads in my local store 

now that maxi crop i didnt see 

going to  give em a go if its as good as what yours loo like im on to a winner and saving some cash aswell 

just take it steady with them white bottle ones ..just in case they a little stronger than the organic one ..i usually dont go full feed ..if it says a capful i dont go full capful if it makes sense ..and also with the white one you may want to flush a little at the end just in case ..

• Like 2

dont use the feed until you hit flower ..seaweed will do ya til then .

• Like 2

iv got a bottle of their liquid seaweed plant tonic to try, it was only £4 for 1L, it says its a natural plant food on it so it might not be organic, i don't know if they actually mean the same thing in growing terms, it also says on the back "this product is outside the scope of the fertilizer regulations" whatever that means....

i think its just the same as the stuff i got from the pound shop a couple of years ago that was in little half litre green bottles, its even the same directions for mixing it up, if it is the same then its worth buying, it was really good for keeping the plants nice and green and for foliar spraying during veg.

• Like 1

saturday update ...its hot .

as for skiddy ..she had a glass of water with a newts ballbag worth of feed ..other than that nothing doing ..i did go shopping on monday and wife got some chocolate digestives which were nice ..

my niece is getting married as well in a couple of weeks ..

hopefully that makes this diary just a bit more interesting ..i could post pics of stuff but theres so much stuff i could take pics of i wouldnt know where to start .

large.101_5062.JPGlarge.101_5060.JPGlarge.101_5058.JPGlarge.101_5050.JPG

smells of fruit salad sweets .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

Wow that's amazing @vince noir rock n roll star I mean what are the chances of that eh, are we talking plain chocolate or is it them dark ones? I bloody love a chocolate digestive or 2, quite partial to a chocolate hob nob if I can get me hands on any, chocolate biscuits are like hens teeth around my house with the kids and their constant effort to eat me out of house and home.

Oh and why I remember, your skiddyo is filling out nicely, fruit salads you say, nice, take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

milk chocolate digestives ..glass of cold milk and dunk away .

• Like 1

@vince noir rock n roll star This is some weird shit man, have you a man on the inside, is this one of them mandala moments? 

My mrs has just arrived home with an invitation for a wedding, her cousin, and some bloke, probably just coincidence,:ninja:

• Like 2

i stared at it earlier ..the skiddy ..then i stared again ..then i took a sneaky little side bud to suprise my son ..he thinks all weed smells like weed ..

other than that ..it had a drink of seaweed ..not a lot ..probably half a pint ..it didnt want any crisps with it though ..so saved a quid ..

large.101_5083.JPGlarge.101_5082.JPG

• Like 7