the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

vince noir rock n roll star

large.101_4841.JPGlarge.101_4842.JPGlarge.101_4847.JPG

the recovery is doing ok at the moment ..may take another week before growth shows but i think shes rooting from above the damaged stem area ..we shall see ..top right in first pic ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 8

considerin the mite infestation ..everything seems clear now ..all leaves clear soil clear ..i think im in the clear ..

i remember something that was clear as well ..

• Like 2

well it was pointless trying to save the bitten zkittoz ..i forgot to water it ..gone to check and its a wthered stem so this weekend ill start a couple more ..what a shitter ..ah well ..

the other one though ..oh very moreish mr spock ..going to think about what to feed her this weekend ..ive got a choice ,shall it be maxicrop seaweed with added tommy food ,will it be growers ark bloom ,or will it be something from me garden mushed up and drained ...decisions again 

large.zkittoz.JPG

• Like 8

still only in 3/4 of a litre ..gonna up the game this weekend into 3 litre for the flowering part ..oo could crush a grape 

• Like 3

looking good vince. i like your led lights mate, i may buy one for my grow drobe rather than cfl's. 

i remember you saying there only good enough to show your tele is on standby. or am i getting you mixed up bro. lol 

they have came along way now the led lights have, great spectrums in one unit. :yinyang:

what are they called vince ? as i am after 1 or 2 of the small led lights like you have. cheap chinese ones i have heard are real good for the money:unsure:

il follow your diary mate. im running the zkittzo's too. all the best with it

smokie1:smoke:

• Like 2

it wasnt me that said that ..in fact i was the one who said ..fuck it ill buy them and show them honestly to see what they could do ...theyre five years old now and one of them is showing signs of wear ...you can get these for about twenty quid now ..just type ufo style 150watt or 145 /135 watt version ..cheap as chips and have served me bloody well id say ..

right ee o ...then ..zkitttskids ..the two extra ones ive binned ..going to start fresh ones ..not sure when but it wasnt today ,i went through the tent with a full wash down today ..checking every leaf of every plant in there ..skiddys doesnt seem to mind anything handling her ..proper happy little plant ..obviously if shes any good she will have the privilege of a reveg ..

fed today with some seaweed extract 

large.101_4875.JPGlarge.skiddy.JPGthe white marks on the leaves are diaemeticious earht spillages ..btw ...not mould .

• Like 9

zkiddy

zkitty

zkittles

zkettle 

love a cup ta ..

seed no3 gone into a mix of soil and coco ..time for a 

• Like 3

skiddyzits no 1 seems to be very happy ..i shall be washing her off and tickling the under bits this weekend ..

she has had seaweed extract and some water this week ..the diatemecious earth should sort out any macro nute issues that may arise later on ..or rather shouldnt arise later on ..

piss easy to grow ..leave her be ,let her go ..she has biggggg fan leaves on her too ..handy for low light level grows ..

large.101_4889.JPGlarge.101_4890.JPG

and skiddy no3 has germed ..no 2 was dead ..so no 3 her she cometh ..

large.101_4888.JPG

• Like 5

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

i have no idea what he sang but i laughed fucking hard ..ill consult my bredren jme at some point translate ..

• Like 2