The Devil's Arse Welcomes Dinafem Critical+2.0

twoscoops

This is the reason I don't go in many diarys, they make my grows look like horse shyt and skip dirt jobs compared to this lol top of the range scoops, proper good show mate, top bit of growing,

dj.....

• Like 3

@*DJ*

Hola commodore,

Thanks for the nice comments and dropping in :) ,

Suns out lets get smashed :cheers:.

atb twoscoops :yep:

• Like 2

Definitely cream of the crop worthy mate well done you've smashed it! Would you consider a scrog next run where the buds we're so heavy and hanging down? 

• Like 3

@UKsFinest

Thanks mate :) ,  I have tried scrogs in the past and in a square shaped tent it is hard work and I did have to give them some more time in growing phase.

I much prefer to just grow them to a nice size then flip to 12/12 and after a few weeks lollipop them.  It doesn't seem to slow them as much and I get better results doing this.

I think I need to buy more yo-yo hangers next time around and support as many plant arms as possible :yep:.

Atb twoscoops :cheers:

• Like 3

Summary In 'The Devil's Arse':

Just to get everything up to speed : I gave the beautiful flowers just under a week on my drying nets trying my best to dry it nice and slow. 

After this I went and sorted all the flowers out and placed them into loads of brown paper bags and sealed the top of the bags. 

All these bags were placed into my two large fermenting bins with lids and sealed in, nearly filled the two fermenting bins .

Over the last few days I have been smelling / tasting and sampling the flowers.

First of all the smell when I opened one of the fermenting bins is so sweet and yet overpowering, I know this is some wonderful cannabis. 

I am not sure if the flush I used improved the aroma but it really does smell great, as I pick a chunky solid flower up it smells so sweet with hints of citrus / orange / sweet clementines and a heavy underlying pine skunk aroma, it really is a nice smell and very prominent.

All this is without even cracking a flower open it really is that strong. I really like the sweetness to it, it definitely gets the mouth watering.

The taste of the flowers is just as nice, first thing I noticed is how smooth the smoke is and again going back to flushing product I used could have something to do with this. 

It is very nice on the pallet I am getting skunky / sweet and a citrus / lemon taste, absolutely lovely.

The effects for me is that this is strong cannabis and it has a powerful lovely relaxing effect that slowly comes on in waves the more and more you smoke.

It has a nice cerebral effect too to start off with and then into a nice relaxing effect.

Below are some photos of some of the flowers:

large.5b3543f392d23_DinafemCritical2_0pm.jpg

large.5b3543f299b64_DinafemCritical2_0pl.jpg

large.5b3543761857f_DinafemCritical2_0pp.jpg

large.5b354374ea379_DinafemCritical2_0po.jpg

large.5b354373aa47b_DinafemCritical2_0pn.jpg

This has been my first diary on here and I have enjoyed putting it together.

For me the Critical+2.0 is a great strain and I would definitely recommend it.

It is a good all round plant for novice or pro alike. I like it because it's easy to grow & hardy and isn't fussy at all with feeds or temperatures and it produces beautiful huge dense flowers covered in crystals that not only smells devine, it tastes sublime too.

This is the type of cannabis that can be enjoyed with mates anytime and I know why it's so popular across in Spain :skin_up:

The final yield that I achieved is 51 & 1/2  and that's all beautiful solid flowers :guitar:

I hope you enjoyed my diary and thanks to everyone that followed it along / popped in and also a massive thanks to Dinafem & Mark :thumsup:.

Adios amigos.....

twoscoops  :cheers:

• Like 14

@beezee

Thanks for the nice comments mate :thumsup:,

Not thought about what to run next any suggestions??, I know in the diarys on here there is some lovely strains making me drool.

I am just sorting and cleaning everything so it's ready to fire back up :guitar:

Cheers twoscoops  :skin_up:

• Like 4

So many choices mate! I'm really liking the HSO black dog that I'm running right now, structure and smell are both excellent. 

• Like 2

I think there is a community consensus to enter these beautiful Dinafem critical+2.0 shots into the UK420 COTC :yep:

You'll have my vote mate as those flowers are stunning and thank you so much for coming back in with a few dry bud shots to tease us with :yep:

All in all I would say this diary has been a success in more ways than 1 ;)

Not only have we had continuous update but this has been a super diary to follow :yep:

Thanks brother and enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark

Thankyou and it would be awesome if one of my Critical +2.0 photos makes it into the monthly COTC  competition.

Thanks for the kind words brother it means a lot and I have enjoyed documenting my first grow diary.

All the best ...

twoscoops :skin_up:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, twoscoops said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thankyou and it would be awesome if one of my Critical +2.0 photos makes it into the monthly COTC  competition.

Thanks for the kind words brother it means a lot and I have enjoyed documenting my first grow diary.

All the best ...

twoscoops :skin_up:

You know I totally forgot that this was your first grow diary and you have most definitely set that bar high :yep:

How do we get you into the COTC competition brother?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2