The Devil's Arse Welcomes Dinafem Critical+2.0

twoscoops

Yeah I was thinking time of year tbh mate, outside temps/humidity can affect tents.

Nice bonus on that leaf ;)

• Like 3

Congratulations scoops ! Top growing fella :) some beautiful flowers on show, such beautiful colours and your photography works not to shabby me old ;) 

anyway I think it’s your round lol have fun smoking that lot

take it easy 

• Like 3

@OddNut

Thanks matey for the kind words, it's always my round :rofl: , where are we off this time for a rinse ?

Hows the super duper laboratory going ? - It's nice to see it in full bloom, some Dinafem would be great in there.

Cheers scoops :v:

• Like 2

Nice one on the harvest dude and those bud shots are awesome.

I love that little bud on the leaf, I have never seen one of those before.

A quality diary from start to finish.

• Like 3

@Smokebelch

Thankyou mate, aye the bud leaf photo was from a previous run.

I am not sure why it does this sometimes, I am  guessing / thinking environmental conditions.

Help yerself to cakes n smokes :) 

atb scoops:v:

Edited by twoscoops
  • Like 3

@twoscoops somewhere with a south facing beer garden and no little black bugs flying around, I’m loosing my shit with them today having to wear a yellow vis vest lol 

the labs running sound mate cheers. Got a right belt when I put my hand in the tank the other day, pump had gone a bit dodge and electrocuted me lol week into flower with a room full of stardawg. Got one runty plant that didn’t like daily watering apart from that all’s tip top. 

I’ll drop some pics when the fun kicks in. Yeah I’ve seen nothing but good things from them. How many did you pop to find your beautiful candy pheno ? 

Ta la :yep: 

• Like 4

@OddNut

Hola, mi amigo 

Beer garden - now yer talking , some real ale , big plate of pub grub and smokes :skin_up:.

Aye get some pics up when they get going, always nice to see the lab in full bloom.

This pheno was from a pack of five seeds I popped a while ago, luckily I kept it and glad I did.

Atb scoops :beer:

• Like 4

Well what can I say. This is my fourth year on UK420 with Dinafem and this is one of the best ends to a diary I have ever seen :bong:

Some absolutely stunning flowers (please get them in the best pic thread) and a thoroughly well put together diary which I've loved following along :)

A well deserved harvest mate :yep:

Congratulation and enjoy once fully dry and cured of course  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks a lot for the kind words Mark , it really does mean a lot, very much appreciated :) .

Yes mate, I will drop some photos into the best pic thread :yep:.

Over the next day or so I will upload some dry bud shots on my table and do a little write up to finish the diary off before the big klaxon sounds on the 30th :toot:.

Thanks twoscoops :v:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, twoscoops said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks a lot for the kind words Mark , it really does mean a lot, very much appreciated :) .

Yes mate, I will drop some photos into the best pic thread :yep:.

Over the next day or so I will upload some dry bud shots on my table and do a little write up to finish the diary off before the big klaxon sounds on the 30th :toot:.

Thanks twoscoops :v:

Thanks brother you totally smashed this one out of the park  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3