legalisation what would you want in

phenom

1 minute ago, Cambium said:

I agree, but we have got to justify why cannabis should be decriminalised now, not explain to people why it shouldnt have been criminalised in the first place.

that is the reason .?

1 minute ago, Golden Syrup said:

Not now you don't, because their are regulations in place to stop it from happening again because it did happen and where found to be carcinogenic or whatever. That's why there are regulations in place. 

not on allotments theirs not.? 

or independent veg suppliers that sell to independent veg shops .?

if i go into my veg shop with extra veg i've grown to be sold they wll buy it on my reputation of being a good grower

they can see the product smell it taste it ask questions and i will tell

you dont get that honesty with illegal products because its underground and illegal so it draws naughty types lol

bill down the allotments isnt in competition with ted like that lol  its a bit more civilised (yet i do know its a leek war lol)

• Like 4

i'm all for treating it like any other plant, I always got high and went to work driving, I think i'm a safe driver while stoned but I often got myself lost. 

On 3/6/2018 at 0:57 PM, Cambium said:

But it is different to every other plant. That's why it's so special :)

Damn right! This plant is one of the most useful plants on earth, if not the most useful plant industrially and medically afaik.

I want it to be normalized; I want to be equal.

But medically i believe it needs to be regulated for the patients that need day in day out care, im just not sure how.. I just dont want big pharma involved.

eta: in my house i feel free, but when ever im to talk about cannabis outside the house i get frowned upon .. wtf?

Edited by stickyblack

I've lost track of how this debate started, but I'd just like to say that I'm all in favour of criminalising carrots.

Lock that twat Bugs Bunny up and throw away the key.

Edited by Tony K
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

But medically i believe it needs to be regulated for the patients that need day in day out care, im just not sure how.. I just dont want big pharma involved.

how about having it both ways :stoned:

your allowed to grow and process into medicine and administer with consent

but pharma's also allowed to produce too

so people can choose the right path themselves 

= no monopolies no patents no price war everyone equal 

how cool would that be.! 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Arnold Layne said:

Time to stand up and be counted, come what may? I'm really beginning to think so, my friend.

Noble thoughts, but a bit drastic - think carefully, buddy!

At the end of the day, the government isn't going to take a blind bit of notice of what the 'unwashed hippies' want. They've ignored the recreational cannabis activists for decades, so I don't see anything changing there.

If it's going to happen, I see the 'medicinal' route being the most likely. It worked in the US - the whole medicinal thing is just a Trojan horse.

I visited states where it was legal for medicinal purposes and it was everywhere - people smoking in public, the smell wafting out of windows and in the street. How do the cops know if you've got it for medicinal purposes or not? By checking your paperwork - and in general, they just don't want to know. They've got bigger fish to fry. Sure, if they 'need' to arrest you (i.e you are being a dick or they need a pretext to nick you), they will, but the cannabis genie is out of the bottle.

It becomes normalised. States like California make a steady transition from medicinal to recreational. Up-standing, church-going, BBC-watching, Tory-voting citizens in this country are made aware of this by the media and it is absorbed into their minds. Cannabis now seems to be acceptable. It's another chink the armour.

ITV has a three-part series on celebs smoking weed in the USA. Joe Public watches and laughs. They see how professional it all is over there; that woman off Birds of a Feather eats a brownie to help her sleep, it does her no harm and there are no needles or syringes to be seen. Another chink in the armour.

John Fashanu is dead against drugs of all kinds, but he has that touching little moment with the epileptic girl and all of a sudden, up-standing, church-going, BBC-watching, Tory-voting 'Fash' is all in favour. It is presented to the UK public as a very effective medicine. Another chink in the armour.

Young Alfie is denied his medicine....there is a national outcry in the media... another chink in the armour.

It is coming.

Don't martyr yourself mate. The authorities will happily munch up 10,000 growers, just to prove how tough they are and how they are winning the war on 'drugs'.

It's sick to say it, but it's someone like Alfie who will finally break that dam wall.

• Like 8

Medical is class C.

Legal 500 application then 300 yearly for hemp so would have to be the same, rules to be followed.

Think both parties are leaving it for the UN to deal with.

Edited by marcjuna

18 hours ago, twigs said:

how about having it both ways :stoned:

your allowed to grow and process into medicine and administer with consent

but pharma's also allowed to produce too

so people can choose the right path themselves 

= no monopolies no patents no price war everyone equal 

how cool would that be.! 

All sounds good, except pharma being allowed to be involved, but we do need people with strong knowledge of treating with cannabis. 

I just dont/cant trust big pharma being involved. This is where i get stuck who can i trust now? Do they need letters behind their name?

I would love to help people, for free off-course- but

1) I do not have enough material, if it was normalized i could expand & likely make some contribution.

2) (So sorry :( ) Scared of being prosecuted.

3) Have basic canna related medical knowledge, but not a patch on what i should if i wanted to help, just dont feel "qualified" to help.

eta: I feel useless not being able to contribute.

Edited by stickyblack

2 hours ago, stickyblack said:

I feel useless not being able to contribute.

well don't :stoned: (and everyone feels a little like that in some way im sure)

you do what you can do is all you need to do and need to do..if you want to lol 

growing and looking after you and yours is taking back a little control of your life and is empowering.!

if you can help others..thats cool too.!

Edited by twigs
  • Like 3

On 3/8/2018 at 9:44 PM, twigs said:

if you can help others..thats cool too.!

Was going to cut down on wattage as my consumption has gone down by a fair amount over the last 6months. But i think im going stick at what i have; can probs dedicate 200-300g per year for any one needing oil :yep: 

Not a lot, but if i return 10-15% min in oil, i can help some.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

That's the spirit @stickyblack I commend your attitude and don' feel helpless.

Making even some canna coconut oil is a sinch and a q is enough to put a smile on someone's face quite a few times

Atb

• Like 1