legalisation what would you want in

phenom

If you had the chance to help legalisation of cannabis what would you want in/not home growing of 12 plants, ban on strong skunk, would you want it sold in shops with edibles,  

treated the same as every other fruit, veg and flower

its a plant.! 

stop trying to treat it any different to any other plant given to us the people by the planet

no patents or monopolies no special licences no limits on anything..

god says its all good 

who's to argue.?

e2A:

Edited by twigs
monkey attack 2
  • Like 14

2 minutes ago, twigs said:

treated the same as every other fruit, veg and flower

its a plant.! 

stop trying to treat it any different to any other plant given to us the people by the planet

But it is different to every other plant. That's why it's so special :) it's not like I don't think it's harmless, but you're on a short shrift comparing Cannabis to carrots, that's just purely disinformation and you aren't going to fight disinfo with disinfo.

• Like 12

so what if its different.?

daffodils are different to leeks and potatoes , 2 of those things will kill you used in the wrong way

but they're 'regulated' in the same sense as 'not regulated' all are equal..?

why not the same for canna

canna can not kill you but potatoes can and will if your not carefull (they get jealous..) but potatoes are good to go with no regulation..?

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, botanics said:

It's not dis-info, it's fact...the only difference is in your mind :yep:

Not just the mind mate, throughout the body, they're called CB receptors. Cannabis is unique in this regard and entirely unlike any other plant on the planet.

• Like 5

Comparing cannabis to fruit and veg..... Seriously?! Yeah.... Ill fill my kids salad and fruit bowls full of cannabis and it'll be part of his five a day! Get real..... comnents like that make me want to keep it illegal!!

• Like 2

I'm not referring to the plant Cambium...I'm referring to the thought process mate.

Botanically, of course there's a difference and you correctly highlight to the receptors in us, they serve a function clearly or we'd not have them, just the same as when beta carotene serves it's function when ingested.

There is no difference, food is medicine and medicine is food.  I see cannabis in the same light as food, a necessary supplement for my existence...I can accept that for some, this may not be the case and it doesn't supplement their existence, perhaps the potentiality of even causing them harm, just like some have to keep away from gluten or peanuts or whatever else their physiology reacts negatively towards and that's their choice to avoid or not.

Those 'substances' mentioned are not 'banned' for being 'dangerous' or any other such nonsense because the minds of the people have not been manipulated against them, yet for some they are toxic and can induce death. 

My choice to utilise another naturally occurring 'substance' however is 'prohibited' because of others projecting their choices upon me and manipulating the minds of my peers in order manipulate my thoughts and actions and isolate me for the purposes of limiting damage to the construct.

It's all bollox, just an act and people actually believe they are the roles they play in this fake reality we exist within...I don't subscribe to it and I won't let it's projection of fear intimidate me either from doing what I feel is beneficial to my existence.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

Ill fill my kids salad and fruit bowls full of cannabis and it'll be part of his five a day!

because you do this with raw potatoes? 

comparing doesn't mean ignoring common sense...

• Like 5

knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in your fruit salad......;)  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, phenom said:

If you had the chance to help legalisation of cannabis what would you want in/not home growing of 12 plants, ban on strong skunk, would you want it sold in shops with edibles,  

Legalisation is and would never be a Party election issue. The Lib/Dems or the Greens can so they would but until the big 2 radically take a more intelligent approach then you have as much chance as England winning the World Cup in Russia this summer

Recreationally:

I personally don't want full Legalisation as this means it would be controlled in some way by the state. They would be the ones who tax it and regulate it. Sure it would be fun to drop into a head shop and score a few grams of White Widow or Double Zero on a Saturday morning but does anyone here really believe in our lifetime that would happen? I went on one of the first Legalisation marches organised by the daft bint Rosie Tinted glasses of the Independent years ago and believe me we were closer then than we are now. It was heaving. Then what happened? Government got scared, spun some story about "skunk" being worse than Crack, Rosie broke down and said she was wrong and it was all forgotten about. Suddenly went from class C to B and there was even talk of Class A. Fuck is it any wonder it doesn't happen.

Medically

Of course. Can't see it being sold in shops with edibles though

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

because you do this with raw potatoes? 

comparing doesn't mean ignoring common sense...

What are you talking about? lol im replying to twigs 1st comment??? Common sense lol i think you need a slice

8 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

believe me we were closer then than we are now

I'm not so sure about that. the americans started this bullshit and look were they are now....not long to go till I can grow my organic herb without being whitewashed as a criminal.

@botanics it's great to get philosophical about these things, it's interesting if nothing else. I just don't like it not getting the recognition it deserves and comparing Cannabis to carrots or potatoes isn't giving it the recognition it deserves. It is unique, it is special, it is different to every other plant on the planet.

I guess I feel like this because I don't care about normalisation/legalisation/decriminalisation at any cost. The correct information is what drives me and it is correct to state that Cannabis is unique in its relationship with humans specifically, but also many other animals.

• Like 6