legalisation what would you want in

phenom

all I want is for the powers that be to de-criminalise weed. that's all.  No more no less . 

I don't want the Government to profit in any way from weed sales, taxes, or registrations - pah not fukn likely I know.

I don't want any form of regulation or registration.

I want to have the choice as to how many plants I can grow

I don't want a licence from the Govt. (taxed) to grow it

I don't want to have to file a return saying how many I grew in a year. 

I don't want to make any payments whatsoever to the Govt. for the "priviledge" of growing a plant.

I would be happy just to be left to my own devices

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cambium said:

Not just the mind mate, throughout the body, they're called CB receptors. Cannabis is unique in this regard and entirely unlike any other plant on the planet.

cannabinoides are found in other plants dude cannabis is not as 'unique' as you think in that respect.!

• Like 3

@Cambium

lol Oh mate, I spend my life in philosophical terms and reality for me is a weird place but I see what you're saying in those words bud :v:

7 minutes ago, twigs said:

cannabinoides are found in other plants dude cannabis is not as 'unique' as you think in that respect.!

They are, yes. The endocannabinoid system is found in most of life. Some non cannabis phytocannabinoids also interact with CB receptors, but I will continue to maintain that Cannabis is unique with regard to its relationship with humans. 

Haven't seen many bongs loaded with ecinacia, you?

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

Comparing cannabis to fruit and veg..... Seriously?! Yeah.... Ill fill my kids salad and fruit bowls full of cannabis and it'll be part of his five a day! Get real..... comnents like that make me want to keep it illegal!!

botanically what is cannabis then dude.? lol

its not just some 'stuff' that gets you fecked ain't it brov lol

5 minutes ago, Cambium said:

@botanics it's great to get philosophical about these things, it's interesting if nothing else. I just don't like it not getting the recognition it deserves and comparing Cannabis to carrots or potatoes isn't giving it the recognition it deserves. It is unique, it is special, it is different to every other plant on the planet.

I guess I feel like this because I don't care about normalisation/legalisation/decriminalisation at any cost. The correct information is what drives me and it is correct to state that Cannabis is unique in its relationship with humans specifically, but also many other animals.

the correct info is all i want too and claiming that cannabis is the out of this world thing is dissinfo imho

their are hundreds of plants that can kill you we use for food and decoration with no regulation

whats the diffrence.?

a plants a plant eh.? 

education is all thats neededd :stoned: 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cambium said:

They are, yes. The endocannabinoid system is found in most of life. Some non cannabis phytocannabinoids also interact with CB receptors, but I will continue to maintain that Cannabis is unique with regard to its relationship with humans. 

Haven't seen many bongs loaded with ecinacia, you?

how can it be unique if their are other botanicals which are the same.?

and yes hydrangea heads went missing on-masse in Brighton 1 year (made the papers) when people realised they give the same high as canna.!

you/me/people have been led to belive cannabis is the only way to get naturally high but it isn't is it..

• Like 5

By all accounts, hydrangea contains cyanide - in the same way as uncooked elderberries and apple pips :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phenom said:

So we don't want it legalized just better to get hold off with no repercussions 

look out your window..

anything green and leafy is exactly the same as cannabis and should be treated the same

there are over 50-ish highly toxic plants that grow all over the uk in peoples garden and on roundabouts

not regulated

cannabis is no different apart from its essential for optimal performance 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

all I want is for the powers that be to de-criminalise weed. that's all.  No more no less . 

I don't want the Government to profit in any way from weed sales, taxes, or registrations - pah not fukn likely I know.

I don't want any form of regulation or registration.

I want to have the choice as to how many plants I can grow

I don't want a licence from the Govt. (taxed) to grow it

I don't want to have to file a return saying how many I grew in a year. 

I don't want to make any payments whatsoever to the Govt. for the "priviledge" of growing a plant.

I would be happy just to be left to my own devices

Welcome to Utopia BBB

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cultivateur said:

By all accounts, hydrangea contains cyanide - in the same way as uncooked elderberries and apple pips :)

yet no body has died from them.?

education

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twigs said:

look out your window..

anything green and leafy is exactly the same as cannabis and should be treated the same

there are over 50-ish highly toxic plants that grow all over the uk in peoples garden and on roundabouts

not regulated

cannabis is no different apart from its essential for optimal performance 

Indeed.

This summer I will be growing possibly the most toxic plant in the world in my garden, along with a large quantity of another that is also very toxic and one of the most addictive substances commonly used - quite likely the same plants being grown on roundabouts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, twigs said:

and yes hydrangea heads went missing on-masse in Brighton 1 year (made the papers) when people realised they give the same high as canna.!

do tell more pls, my jars are empty and now i'm thinking florists? lol

• Like 3