Lildaveham's HSO Diary for seeds grow Feat. BBHB and CMOG

lildaveham

@lildaveham Absolutely stunning looking plant mate I can see why she's a firm favourite  :)

If you have not dome so get this in the best picture thread  :bong:

Kind regards 

Team-HSO..

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Right then folks just to finish this diary off nicely i have made some hash from the bbhb that didnt get cloned.

I chopped the plant and then stripped the buds off the stems and froze fresh.

That was about a month back and today on the eve of 420 i thought i would run the plant in my camping washing machine.

This is the first time running a fresh plant so i didnt know what to expect but have watched lots of videos in preparation for my run.

I used 1.5 bags of ice and here are the results in picture form.

large.IMGP5412.JPGlarge.IMGP5414.JPGlarge.IMGP5418.JPGlarge.IMGP5419.JPGlarge.IMGP5420.JPGlarge.IMGP5421.JPGlarge.IMGP5423.JPG

Currently the piece above (6g) has had most of the water pressed out of it and is now wrapped in parchment and in the freezer. Once it has been 48 hrs in there i will microplane (parmesan grater) it onto clean dry parchment to further dry for a few days to a week. Thats when i can start to work the bubble into something that resembles temple ball hash. i am going to try and cure it until xmas but we will see:bong:

That concludes my Diary for HSO, i have enjoyed growing these seeds and am still enjoying the fruits of that growing as you can see. 

The bbhb for me was the nicer of the two and has started to taste sweeter and more like blueberry, almost leaves a blueberry jam like taste in your mouth.

The cmog is not a plant to be sniffed at (maybe it is though lol ) it grew fine and gave some cracking smoke to boot, it is strong though and will have you nodding in your chair after half a jamba!!! I am enjoying the smoke though and the taste is changing every day it goes from sweet skunky to earthy and even a hint of something cookie dough like ?? If i didnt have too many seeds to go through i would deffo consider growing them both again. (i do have a cut of each in the current run).

Many thanks @HSO-Mark for supplying the seeds !! 

Now what did i win coz obvs my diary was the best ever!! lol 

Oh i nearly forgot here are some dry bud shots.

large.IMGP5406.JPGlarge.IMGP5398.JPG

peace!

lil d:bong::skin_up::yinyang::hippy:

• Like 9

@lildaveham Some fire looking fresh frozen bubble hash mate :bong:

By the sound of things last week was washing week lol as I also got my washer out and made a nice few g of bubble for the 4/20 fun :bong:

If it's not gone already enjoy and thanks for sharing :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@lildaveham Some fire looking fresh frozen bubble hash mate :bong:

By the sound of things last week was washing week lol as I also got my washer out and made a nice few g of bubble for the 4/20 fun :bong:

If it's not gone already enjoy and thanks for sharing :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yo @HSO-Mark

Funny you should say that i have just had a first test of the hash and its nice. Needs time to mature and develop taste wise but the hit is there lol 

i use a pyrex rolling pin with HOT water in and some roasting bags to press the bubble.

i just so happen to have taken a few lol  pictures of this process ..........

large.IMGP5424.JPGlarge.IMGP5425.JPGlarge.IMGP5426.JPGlarge.IMGP5427.JPGlarge.IMGP5428.JPGlarge.IMGP5430.JPGlarge.IMGP5429.JPG

So thats the dry and now oxidized bubble hash.......

Pressing commenced by gathering the bubble wearing blue gloves lol and forming into a ball and placing between 2 sheets of roasting bag. 

large.IMGP5432.JPGlarge.IMGP5431.JPGlarge.IMGP5435.JPG

Grab my HOT water rolling pin with a teatowel

large.IMGP5433.JPG

And roll slowly from the middle out turning and flipping as i go......

large.IMGP5437.JPGlarge.IMGP5438.JPG

I then put it in the freezer and make a brew .... 

Take it out after about the time it takes to brew up and separate the film from the hash puck by grabbing one end and quickly pulling it apart.

Fold the puck in on itself a few times to gather it from the other piece of film and roll into a ball. 

Repeat the rolling and cooling, gathering process about 3-4 times or until it gets sticky as fook lol 

large.IMGP5440.JPG

once i get to that stage i then wrap in a peice of the roasting bag and twist it tight. hold it in place with an elastic band.

large.IMGP5441.JPGlarge.IMGP5442.JPG

Maybe it will last until xmas maybe not lol 

lil d.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@sy100276 Nice to see you in the HSO section mate :yep: I hope all is well with you and your growing well ;)

@lildaveham Some fine looking bubble hash mate. Thank you for sharing your process  ;)

It's making my eyes red just looking at it lol

Enjoy that fire looking hashish  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Welll I am in lurve with this young mans growing skills. Infact have a bbhb 3rd week in.  Glad your still with us boss.  Looking at afew HSO offerings tbh.

Hope your doing well me old china?  I better go and find your next diary.

• Like 1

@sy100276 I'm doing very well my friend and please accept my apologies for upsetting you a few years back. Totally not my intention mate :yep:

How's your HSO blueberry headband fairing? She's a real gem in the HSO line up  ;)

Is this your first HSO adventure buddy?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@sy100276 Thanks mate will look forward to it and I'm seeing more HSO grows in your near future :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 02/08/2018 at 3:19 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@sy100276 Nice to see you in the HSO section mate :yep: I hope all is well with you and your growing well ;)

@lildaveham Some fine looking bubble hash mate. Thank you for sharing your process  ;)

It's making my eyes red just looking at it lol

Enjoy that fire looking hashish  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark

Chees fella the bubble hash was Devine and still is as I am trying to keep a blim for Xmas day lol  oh and yep red eye with it for sure!

Am just burning some choc mint og in my shire pipe mmmmmmmm tasty!

Thanks for the comments dude 

peace

21 hours ago, sy100276 said:

Welll I am in lurve with this young mans growing skills. Infact have a bbhb 3rd week in.  Glad your still with us boss.  Looking at afew HSO offerings tbh.

Hope your doing well me old china?  I better go and find your next diary.

@sy100276 stop it dude your making me blush, hope you enjoy Bertha she is lovey imo.

Also thanks for the kind comments  and dropping in to the diary !

peace brother !

lil d.

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 2

@sy100276 Thanks brother :yep:

On 03/08/2018 at 5:50 PM, lildaveham said:

I am trying to keep a blim for Xmas day lol  oh and yep red eye with it for sure!

Am just burning some choc mint og in my shire pipe mmmmmmmm tasty!

Good luck with that mate lol if you do, you have some sheer will power  :yep:

I'm loving the chocolate mint og, really nice taste, high and one very pretty looking strain  :yep:

Enjoy my friend. A well earned harvest :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2