Lildaveham's HSO Diary for seeds grow Feat. BBHB and CMOG

lildaveham

On 13/12/2017 at 10:16 PM, lildaveham said:

Just to add they have been on 24/0 since popping and I plan to drop this to 18/6 when repotted

I've always had a firm belief that some dark period is needed so will be very interesting to hear if you experience any reduced growth when you drop light hours or the opposite  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@Breezus @JamJar @HSO-Mark

Thanks for checking the diary out guys and thanks for the comments.

The plants have been potted up last night with a liberal sprinkling of RHS mycos and this morn were watered with PM root stim at 5ml per l. 

Them roots are gonna explode and then we will see some good growth. TBH the main reason for the 24/0 lights is my laziness in heating  for the dark period. I do have a tube heater and a rootit mat(still in its box lol ) . I will put the tube heater in when they settle down after repot. 

I plan to veg for another week and then pot to 6.5l finals and 2 weeks more veg before 12/12.

still undecided whether to do 4 or 6 in the space ?? Hmmmm

pics to follow soonish.

Peace

lil d.

• Like 2

Solid plan mate. They are most definitely going to appreciate the potting up mate. Some extra medium to spread those roots out, rapid veg is approaching  :yep:

Will be back in the new year mate  :)

Until then have a good one :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Happy Saturday folks! 

As promised here are some pics after the repot to more H&G lightmix, I think I overdosed the root stim but they are loving it now have done group pics then profile shots to show the structure.

One of the BBHB is a little mutant but has thrown a trifoliate node and a leaf with a pistil on the tip lol  this may be a result of the root stim but hey ho it all adds to the diversity of the plant we love lol 

First up The bbheadband......

large.IMGP5292.JPGlarge.IMGP5293.JPGlarge.IMGP5294.JPGlarge.IMGP5295.JPGlarge.IMGP5296.JPG

and the CMOG

large.IMGP5297.JPGlarge.IMGP5298.JPGlarge.IMGP5299.JPGlarge.IMGP5300.JPG

thats it for for now folks hope everyone is relaxing and with loved ones (even if it is just Mary Jane lol )

peace!

lil d.

Edited by lildaveham
Coz I'm a nob
  • Like 8

Many thanks for the comments @Michael Luchóg

Have potted up into final 6.5l with H&G Bat Special and watered in with 1l each with 2ml PM rootstim.

Boxing day wishes to everyone!!

BBHB 

large.bbhbgrp1.JPGlarge_bbhb.JPGlarge.bbhb1.JPGlarge.bbhb2.JPG

CMOG

large.cmoggrp.JPGlarge.cmog1.JPGlarge.cmog2.JPGlarge.cmog3.JPG

Peace and light,

Lil d.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

You keep doing what you are doing my friend!

You have some super healthy plants and now they have that extra medium it will not be long until you are starting to flower these ladies  :yep:

Looking spot on and thank you for the festive season update and here's to a very exciting 2018 :)

Happy New year mate and see you on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

10 Days after potting up to 6.5l 

they have been watered with root stim at 2ml per l.

large.IMGP5311.JPG

That was yesterday they have all been topped and the tops used for cuttings just in case there is a special lady.

Tonight i have done something i have never done before and chopped off the majority of the lovely BIG healthy leaves you see above:furious:

Defoliation as its known i think. I did this as it was getting very crowded and the plants needed some room (maybe 6 was not a great idea lol ) .

We will see how it goes but it felt very wrong and i didnt like it one bit lol 

peace!

lil d 

• Like 6

22 HRS After defoliation

large.IMGP5321.JPG

Well that seems to have worked !! woo hoooo:hippy:

They are going to get flipped to flower on thursday and then i will start to feed them.

Nutes will be fishmix and biobizz bloom 

Getting some fruity funk smells and so far i am happy. One thing i did notice is the stems and side shoots are not as sturdy as usual but hope the defoliation will help? 

Laters folks 

peace!

lil d. :skin_up:

:bong:

• Like 7

Super job with the defoliation and I must say you have some super health looking plants :)

They have responded very well to the potting up and now defoliated those hidden shoots/branches are now going to get hit with some much needed lumens  :yep:

Superb work so far my friend  :yep:

As always thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark

Many thanks for the comments dude.

Day 1 Flower

the cmog have turned into beasts, lol and seeing as though I have only flipped yesterday I have taken one of the bbheadband out and chopped it back to a few nodes. It’s now in the veg tent until I decide what to do with it.

i have also staked the remaining 5 plants.

peace 

lil d.

• Like 2

Looking very green in here dude, like yourself I hate taking leaves of but its certainly made way for a lot more tops and they look better for it.

atb

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 2