Lildaveham's HSO Diary for seeds grow Feat. BBHB and CMOG

lildaveham

:yinyang:

Peace and light to all who visit this sacred grow chamber.

:yinyang:

Thus begins my HSO diary many thanks to @HSO-Mark for sending the seeds and organizing the seeds for diary doo daa.

I am a simple man with a simple grow for me and my good lady.

It consists of a 250w hps in 75x75x160 budbox for late veg and flower. The seeds are started under a t5 in a 60x60x90 green cube on its side.

They will start life in some house and garden light mix then into the bat special for super veg growth. They will be fed lots of PM root stim early on and no grow nutes as the bat special is good until flower. Biobizz bloom 2 weeks into flower until the end. I have some fishmix on hand too. See Simples!!

heres what happened about an hour ago.......

large.IMGP5261.JPGlarge.IMGP5262.JPGlarge.IMGP5263.JPGlarge.IMGP5264.JPGlarge.IMGP5266.JPGlarge.IMGP5269.JPGlarge.IMGP5270.JPG

So fingers crossed for some signs of life soon i will be misting the plugs twice daily until they go into the lightmix.

Take it easy folks and remember ......

smoke some grow some smoke some more!! lol 

lil d. :bong::smokin::skin_up::hippy::haveadab:

• Like 7

Just a quick pic of my setup for you all to covet! 

gallery_4141_7746_69553.jpggallery_4141_7746_30311.jpggallery_4141_7746_40861.jpg

Ignore the plants they are from a previous endeavour. 

Have a good night all.

lil d.

• Like 7

Firstly thank you for getting your HSO diary up and running  :yep:

Secondly nice choice if strains :)

And finally what a cool, stealthy setup you have :)

Fingers crossed for 100% germination and needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :)

Thank you again for getting your HSO diary up and running on the UK420 platform and I'll be back in on the next update mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

One week on and we have some news.....

100% germination 6 out of 6 

Currently sat in new pots withe some H&G light mix watered in and back under the t5 with some aloe for company.

large.IMGP5271.JPG

And the bbheadband closer

large.IMGP5273.JPG

Last but not least the CMOG

large.IMGP5272.JPG

Temps are 25-28 looking for about 2 weeks in these pots then veg really starts!

Have a nice Sunday all

Peace!

lil d.:smokin:

• Like 5

Always great to start a grow with 100% germination and nicr to see 6 happy, healthy seedlings :yep:

Nice work thus far and thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

Many thanks dude!

I am going to try and update weekly with pictures.

I am pleased with the vigour of the seeds so far and look fwd to some canna action soon.

I may not be the best grower with the latest kit but i still grow and smoke some ace canna (imo)so I hope I do these justice.

peace !

lil d.

• Like 1

Another week passes and growth is picking up.

The little seedlings seem to be enjoying the lightmix and a few very delicate roots have appeared at the drain holes. They will stay in these pots for another week and will now be watered with PM Root Stim at 2.5ml per L every watering. 

I am undecided yet whether to flower out 4 or 6 as i am tight for space but have space to keep 2 back under my 4 tube t5. MMMMMMMmmm decisions !!

Either way they are getting vegged out and we will see what we have when they are ready for the final 6.5L pots. 

Here are some extreeeeeeaaam close ups !!! ( as close as i can get with my camera). lol 

First up the BBHB

large_bbhb.JPGlarge.bbhb0.JPGlarge.bbhb1.JPGlarge.bbhb2.JPGlarge.bbhb3.JPGlarge.bbhb4.JPGlarge.bbhb5.JPGlarge.bbhb6.JPG

And now for the CMOG....

large_cmog.JPGlarge.cmog1.JPGlarge.cmog2.JPGlarge.cmog3.JPGlarge.cmog4.JPGlarge.cmog5.JPG

Well there you have it for another week folks.

I hope you all are having a great weekend !!!

Peace!!

lil d. :hippy: :skin_up: :smokin: :bong: :haveadab: :yinyang:

• Like 5

They are loving that medium mix mate  :)

Beautiful, healthy and more so happy looking seedlings :bong:

Some steady growth over the last week which will kick into more vigour in the coming week :yep:

So far so good mate :)

As usual thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1