Lildaveham's HSO Diary for seeds grow Feat. BBHB and CMOG

lildaveham

39 DAYS FLOWER

Edging closer to the finnish line and the swelling of calyxs is happening on all but one of the ladies (bbhb 2) not sure but she looks likely to go longer that the others.

They will all be chopped together though so i may use that plant for a fresh frozen hash run in my camping washing machine.

Here are some pics for your delectation!

large.IMGP5377.JPGlarge.IMGP5376.JPG

BBHB 1

large.IMGP5379.JPGlarge.IMGP5378.JPG

CMOG 1 2 3 IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

large.IMGP5385.JPGlarge.IMGP5380.JPGlarge.IMGP5387.JPGlarge.IMGP5381.JPG

BBHB 2 (Hashplant lol )

large.IMGP5386.JPG

Have a great week folks!

peace.

lil d. :hippy::toldya::skin_up::bong:

Edited by lildaveham
coz i pushed the wrong button lol
  • Like 5

46 days into bloom now and starting to look fantastic  :yep:

Beautiful work so far and that finish line is getting closer  :)

Trichome coverage is crazy and those buds are exploding  :yep:

Great work my friend!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

:blushing:

@HSO-Mark @vince noir rock n roll star

Many thanks for the comments and kind words fellas it means a lot.

I don’t do too badly with the old 250w 10+ year I have been running this and it’s never missed a beat lol 

I do think I am going to start to drop the feed down even though I have not been over 1ml fishmix and 2ml bloom so won’t take long.

Harvest is looming in 2 weeks!

peace! 

Lil d. :smokin::hippy::blues::magic::geek::woot: 

Build spliffs not walls!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

I don’t do too badly with the old 250w 10+ year I have been running this and it’s never missed a beat lol 

You are doing a smashing job mate :)

Keep it up and the old 250w ticking over lol

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

Hello folks,

just a small interlude update type thang for you all.

As the snow has fallen and then been blown around and finally is melting its been a tad chillier in the tent over the last week and the bbhb#1 has turned a lovely shade of purple. The cmog#3 and cmog#1 are also showing a bit of colour but nowhere near as much as the bbhb#1 i really think i have found a lovely plant as she is also covered in trichs but as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Here are the pics of the bbhb#1

large.IMGP5395.JPGlarge.IMGP5396.JPG

Unfortunately i have been forced to start cropping this lot a week from today due to unforseen landlord stuff! :wallbash:

This will take us up to 57 days or just over 8 weeks but it is not an option to go further .

I will update fully soon.

peace!

lil d. :skin_up::bong::hippy:

• Like 5

That is one spectacular looking blueberry headband my friend and thus recent cold snap has most definitely helped  :)

The buds are getting HUGE,  trichome production is crazy and the finish line is in sight  :bong:

Beautiful work so far my friend and as always thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and thank you for the added pictures they are stunning ;)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

These turned out fantastic my friend :yep:

Some beautuful colours and they sure did fill out in the final week :bong:

Will check back in when you update to see how you like the end product. I'm confident you'll love it :)

Thank you for this great grow and anytime you want to try more HSO genetics I'm only a pm way :)

Also you want to get a few shots in the best picture thread as they are stunning :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

On 12/03/2018 at 6:07 PM, HSO-Mark said:

These turned out fantastic my friend :yep:

Some beautuful colours and they sure did fill out in the final week :bong:

Will check back in when you update to see how you like the end product. I'm confident you'll love it :)

Thank you for this great grow and anytime you want to try more HSO genetics I'm only a pm way :)

Also you want to get a few shots in the best picture thread as they are stunning :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Hi @HSO-Mark

many thanks for the kind words dude and for the oppertunity to grow out these seeds. I am very happy to say the least!! The bbhb has turned out stunning with the colours she has shown, i jave mothered one of them and it will feature in the tardis for a while. The cmog has really suprised me in a good way, they smell gorgeous look super frosty and by early test samples its very potent. So much so i nearly snapped my neck nodding off on the couch last night lol As far as i can see too they are very similar and have the same smell and look about them. I gave the remainder of the seeds to a friend to grow out as i thought he woild enjoy growing them out. I hope you dont mind.?

All the plants are hung apart from one bbhb that i have fresh frosen and i am going to do a live resin hash run in my camping washing machine. 

Thats it untill next time folks!

peace! 

Lil d.

• Like 3

Hi there @lildaveham 

Nice job mate, some stonkers you have there.

Made me laugh you saying how strong the chocolate mint og is, made me have a couple of little power naps, very nice bit of bud.

blueberry headband looks great too mate, might try that again myself next time, take care mate.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 14/03/2018 at 8:09 AM, lildaveham said:

All the plants are hung apart from one bbhb that i have fresh frosen and i am going to do a live resin hash run in my camping washing machine. 

I love live resin. So flavourful and love that fullmelt  :bong:

Would love to see some shots when made my friend  :yep:

You did a super job with the HSO genetics and enjoy that end product  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1