Lildaveham's HSO Diary for seeds grow Feat. BBHB and CMOG

lildaveham

Nice to hear that flower has started  :)

I've got my seat front and centre with popcorn at hand to watch the flower show :)

As always mate thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

@HSO-Mark

Many thanks for the comments fella they are very much appreciated. 

DAY 6 FLOWER

The plants have really filled out and started to stretch especially the cmog #1 thats a bit of a beast!! its very cramped in there but i am going to give it another week and then start another defoliation to give enough breathing room for all the lovely buds to develop :smug: the 2 bbhb that are left are going ok not as stretchy as the cmog but i knew this from the bbhb i did before. i must say the stems on the bbhb are still quite flimsy and supple almost weak dare i say but time will tell.

They have all been getting 1 l of water with 1ml of fishmix every 2 days.

I have taken some pictures to show the cramped nature of this grow although the plants seem to be doing well i am a little worried about late flower lol 

I also remembered the rizla over the flash trick to get better pics this was today at lights off.

large.grpabove.JPGlarge.grpfront.JPGlarge.cmog1top.JPGlarge.cmogclose.JPGlarge.bbhb2close.JPGlarge.bbhb1close.JPGlarge.bbhbclose.JPG

well guys i hope you are enjoying this as much as i am. The smells coming through now are just rude!!! :toldya:

i will save the comments on smells until next time!

As always thanks for looking and 

Peace!

lil d  :skin_up::hippy:

• Like 7

Lovely groom mate! All in perfect health! 

Whilst ur waiting to defoliate again maybe have a few tucking sessions with the girls.. tuck the large fan leaves under the new growth, using the nodes as little hooks. I did this through veg and stretch and it really paid off :)

:bong:

JJ

• Like 3

Oh yes the stretch is on :yep: they are going to stretch for the next 10-12 days and so far they are developing really well with multiple potential budsites showing :)

Overall a very happy looking tent  :)

Keep up the great work mate and as always thank you for the diary update  and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

On 1/18/2018 at 0:11 PM, JamJar said:

Lovely groom mate! All in perfect health! 

Whilst ur waiting to defoliate again maybe have a few tucking sessions with the girls.. tuck the large fan leaves under the new growth, using the nodes as little hooks. I did this through veg and stretch and it really paid off :)

:bong:

JJ

@JamJarMany thanks dude i have a plan for the cramped space i have topped all the girls once and the side shoots have caught up with the tops now, any that are thin and not going to produce will be removed and a lollypoping will be done.

On 1/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, golf.007 said:

They look spot on, they have that perfect fish mix green going on.

atb

@golf.007

Cheers for the comments dude .

On 1/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, doobie01 said:

Looking really healthy and good mate all the best for remaining grow time looks like its gonna get cramped up in there 

@doobie01

Many thanks fella its gonna be tight thats for sure lol 

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Oh yes the stretch is on :yep: they are going to stretch for the next 10-12 days and so far they are developing really well with multiple potential budsites showing :)

Overall a very happy looking tent  :)

Keep up the great work mate and as always thank you for the diary update  and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

@HSO-Mark

Cheers for the encouragement, the stretch has slowed now and the crowns are forming for these princesses.

smells range from raging kush stank to hints of blueberry and earthy floralness lol .

I have mixed up these photos so cant say whats what but there is deffo some cannabis here lol 

DAY 11 flower

large.1.1.JPGlarge.1.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.3.JPGlarge.4.JPGlarge.5.JPGlarge.5a67a515ac517_bbhb1cut.JPGlarge.5a67a50fe0939_bbhb1cutclose.JPG

Well there you have it !

I have began feeding the girls 1ml of biobizz fishmix and 1ml of Biobizz Bloom as of Day 7 as i always get caught out at around week 3/4.

I have also this evening removed all the plants from the tent, removed the branches that are not getting to the canopy and lolly popped them all. Then i put some more canes in pots and secured the plants to the canes as a pre emptive strike against the flop lol 

Oh i also took some cuts and the only ones that took are bbhb 1 and cmog 1 see above for bbhb shes pretty:wub:

Phew right i think thats up to date, time for a spliff!!!

peace!

lil d 

:skin_up:

• Like 6

2 WEEKS SINCE FLIPPED TO 12/12

QUICK UPDATE !!

I think i have solved my crowding worries as it looks like the lollypopping and defoliation have worked a treat !! 

The canopy is fairly even with the stretch coming to an end over the next few days so i wont be touching these ladies until :execute:.     i may have to move my light up a touch to avoid any burning/transpiration issues but i have about 10 inches to play with oooo eeeerrrrr lol 

They are all now on 1ml Fishmix and 2ml Biobizz Bloom per liter of water, i gave em about 1 1/2  liters each with a small amount of run off (now i can see the pots lol ) 

PICTURES

Lights off 

large.IMGP5355.JPGlarge.IMGP5354.JPGlarge.IMGP5357.JPGlarge.IMGP5356.JPG

Have a great friday !!

peace!

lil d.  

Edited by lildaveham
foolishness
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

HALF WAY POINT !!!!!!

29 days flower

So here we are at just about half way its going well although one or two plants fading in parts which leads me to think they are in the hot spots of my light.

I am feeding 1ml fishmix and 2ml of biobizz bloom per l and they are taking about 1.25 l each every 2 days.  

I am suprised at how big the cmog calyxes are and how quick they are flowering. i am glad i have a cut of the cmog 3 as its looking lovely. The bbhb 1 is the one though she is super frosty and smells like metallic blueberrys lol  i have had this one before and will be keeping her to mother as it is also Mrs lildaveham's favorite weed i have grown to date. 

I Have taken some pics for you to peruse i will dump them in the next post.

Peace

lil d. :toldya::bong::skin_up::hippy:

• Like 1

large.IMGP5367.JPGlarge.IMGP5368.JPG

some close ups 

cmog2

large.IMGP5369.JPG

bbhb1

large.IMGP5370.JPG

cmog3

large.IMGP5372.JPG

Cmog1

large.IMGP5373.JPG

bbhb2

large.IMGP5374.JPG

Slightly out of focus cmog 2

large.IMGP5375.JPG

Peace out!

lil d.

• Like 7

Oh yes the stretch is over and now we are into my favourite stage of growth "the flower phase" and I must say they are filling out like a fat kid in a candy store  :yep:

Some huge tops forming and in abundance. This is a flower show I'll most definitely be watching until the end :) I suspect we are going to see great things in the coming weeks :)

The lollypopping has paid of my friend and will continue to help :bong:

Thank you so much for taking the time to continuously update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Keep up the great work mate it's paying off :yep:

Until the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1