1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of updates been smoking a bit much lately I did just try taking some dry bud shots but my phone wouldn't behave so couldn't get a clear picture. The smoke is good to say I messed it up a bit at the end as good as what I'd buy around here. The 3 I chopped first turned out a bit harsher than the others but I had a feeling they would I managed to make some wax too and Mrs Smokey made some canabutter both work great il figure out how to work the proper camera and take pics of buds butter and wax along with seed pics I went for amnesia xxl Autos for this next run I got 4 in total update will be due this week. 

Take care everyone 

• Like 3

@Smokey-73 Thanks for the update and feedback mate will keep a look out for some dry bud shots and your next Dinafem adventure  :yep:

The 3 early chopped could be harsh die to the others having a longer flush? Just a thought mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Yeh mate definitely to do with the flush feeding from the bottom ruined this grow a little but I got plenty of weed that tastes really nice in a joint makes you cough good too lol and the wax is awkward to smoke I found it best to give to Mrs Smokey with her small hands she breaks shards off in the freezer then puts them on a pillow of weed in a bong a nice way to spice up a bong. 

• Like 1

Got 3 out of 4 above soil with the amnesia the freebie from my last order didn't do too well probs where I kept it tbh. Potting the 3 up into 16l rhizo pots tmoz with some stands to make disposing the run off quick and easy. Here's a bud shot best ones got smoked of the festive period so this will have to do. large.DSC_0230-1024x769.jpg

And here's a pic just before  I planted the seeds

large.DSC_0231-1024x769.jpg

Take care everyone

• Like 7

On 30/01/2018 at 11:00 PM, Smokey-73 said:

Potting the 3 up into 16l rhizo pots tmoz with some stands to make disposing the run off quick and easy.

They are most definitely going to appreciate that medium to put some roots down which we all know. If you have a good rootzone this is the key to a happy, healthy plant :bong:

Nice looking nug brother and you will find the best get smoked first :bong: saying that the bud on display looked stunning :yep:

Will check back in on the next update mate to see how things are progressing  :bong:

Until then thanks for the update brother  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry everyone this grow is still going just not with me the joys of a rented house. All 4 started just the freebie was too far behind and also didnt have a proper pot so it got binned, we now have 3 large ladys with some nice buds forming havent had chance for pics but i need to move it all again soon so il try and take a couple then. Im not expecting mega amounts from this due to it being moved 3-4 times but it should be enough to keep us going till another crop is ready.

• Like 1

@Smokey-73 Sounds like things are hectic round your way my friend. But saying that you are still taking care of these girls so I'm sure even with all the moves they will still produce :bong:

Would love to see a few shots if/When you get the chance  :)

Until then :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Got 1 down and drying now it was slowed down due to a breakage during one of the several moves really pissed off because most of it turned out to be for nothing could have done it all with no moving, but its best to be safe dont want to be caught. im gunna chop another tmoz and the last one wednesday il try to remember to take a photo before i start lol

• Like 1

@Smokey-73 Best of luck with the harvest my friend and if you do get the chance some pre harvest shots would be great :)

Good luck mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Hey bud, hows the baywell kit?

Did you get negative air pressaure, good temps, etc?

@Smokey-73 This ones for you mate :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1