1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

Nice work mate i done simular lst to you all the way through veg uo until the last week of stretch and now they are in full flower it seems to have worked lovely :D

Will be watching and pulling up a chair for this one :smokin:

JJ

• Like 2

@botanics @JamJar

Sweet it's good to hear it's going well Iv had a few yellow spots on a few leaves Im not sure if it's cal mag related or if it's nute burn from dripping feed on them when I was watering from the top Iv stopped feeding from the top now because it's just too difficult getting in lol the fabric pots seem perfect for bottom feeding anyway so il stick to that for now and I'm keeping a close eye for more yellow spots. 

Thank you for stopping by everyone

• Like 3

Got a few pics of each of them today a side shot of each and top shot also i took a pic of the worst leaf on each plant so someone could give a little advice on how to sort it first tho a group shot

large.DSC_0175-1024x1815.jpg

Now starting from top left moving down and round because that pic is sideways

BK#1

large.DSC_0176-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0177-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0178-2269x1280.JPG

This one had a few yellow spots but haven't got any worse just a new bit of growth looked droopy but the leaf opposite is OK. 

BK #2 

large.DSC_0179-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0180-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0181-1280x2269.JPG

This is the smallest and seems to have red stems allover and a few leaves with slight yellowing the pictured leaf is the worst. 

BK #3 

large.DSC_0182-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0183-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0184-2269x1280.JPG

The leaves here are a few that got tied back at the start and was sat on the coir not sure if the lack of light and direct contact with nutes did it the rest of the leaves look OK just a few have a darkish colour about the and look a little wavy. 

BK #4 (bottom right on the group pic) 

large.DSC_0185-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0186-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0187-2269x1280.JPG

Not many leaves with probs at all on this one. 

BK #5

large.DSC_0188-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0189-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0190-2269x1280.JPG

This is the only problem on this plant and it was there before I went away not spread or got any bigger looks like it's been bleached. 

BK #6

large.DSC_0191-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0192-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0193-2269x1280.JPG

This is pretty much the only leaf with a mark on it on this plant. 

They are having 1ml/l of the A & B which is the lowest advised dose I'm giving them 2l every 2-3 days and PH'in the feed to 6.2 I was doing it to 6.5 until the last feed where I dropped it because I figured nearer the middle of the advised PH range would be better. 

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M DOING ANYTHING WRONG :)

Thank you for reading everyone

• Like 6

Is there any specific reason you're using minimum nutrients? I'd be upping the nutrients now that the plants are well established. Just my 2p :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Smokey-73 said:

@bearukc I didn't want to over do it with them,  could the poorly looking leaves be because they need upping?

Thanks for the advice mate

Could well be. You'll often find that some lower leaves will suffer as the plant grows and those leaves get less light. The plant will recover the energy in those leaves and use it for growth. It's a good sign that they're hungry.

• Like 3

I'm not sure on the root temps,  in the tent it's self it sits around 26 now it's cooled down outside. Il try and get the root temps today if I can do it without buying anything lol

• Like 2

Considering that this is yiur first grow you have taken to this like a duck to water. ;)

Nice canopy management which has produced multiple budsites which are all getting equal lumen distribution  :bong:

As suggested I would up the feed now but go easy :) remember the guide on the bottle is only a guide and all strains act different. Some need more than stated some less :) always best to start low and add as required :)

Things really are looking great and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

I just bought a cheap thermo with probe for £2 delivered (azon) lol..

I agree with upping the N they look really light in colour im guessin thats what people mean by hungry :D

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 2