1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

@bearukc Thanks for taking a look mate iv just started trying some LST on 1 of mine i didnt want to do it to them all straight away if i was doing it wrong although i did choose the biggest of the 6 to try it on lol.

Heres a few pics taken last night didnt have much time to get mulitple angles on them all just birds eye for them all and a side shot of the one iv started bending.

large.DSC_0549.JPGlarge.DSC_0550.JPG

Iv tied the top down this morning il show that in the next update the next pics are the other 5 plants.

large.DSC_0551.JPGlarge.DSC_0552.JPGlarge.DSC_0553.JPGlarge.DSC_0554.JPGlarge.DSC_0555.JPG

All having the minimum recommended dosage of nutes now a litre each every 2 days-ish they have 500ml via the top then the other poured into the tray the smaller 3 seem to be a day behind the bigger 3 on watering too so i water 3 one day then the rest the day after. Getting the PH of the feed right is the most time consuming part of it all drives me mad is there anyway round it??? lol

• Like 3

Look good bud, watch the root temps at lamps off though ;) Kush hates cold feet and these are on the edge of it by the looks of them :yep:

• Like 1

@botanics Cheers for taking a look mate iv changed to a 24/7 light cycle now, they been on it for 2 days just, temps was dropping to 21 before at lights off so should have sorted that hopefully.

Heres a couple of shots of my attempt at some LST

large.DSC_0120.JPGlarge.DSC_0121.JPG

• Like 5

That's the way bud, exposing the shoots :v:  Aye running at 24/0 you'll have no bother with root tems now and will ramp on mate, you're doing a fine job, first grow too, yeah man spot on as autos aint easy to get right, I've cocked up most I've planted lol 

• Like 3

Looking great so far mate and nice job with the lst. Just keep that leading shoot lower than the side shoots and they'll grow rapid ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugs Thanks for stopping by mate 5 of the 6 have been tied down now il post some pics up tmoz they have already adjusted their leaves to the light i tucked a couple of leaves like @blackpoolbouncer talks about not much that i could tuck at this early stage but when i notice a smaller leaf being covered by a bigger one and they can be rearraged so the small ones on top i do it :)  

• Like 4

I reckon going 24/0 will make them fly mate. Mine loved a hot environment and went nuts in the veg period. Once they start to stretch watch them close as mine were pretty greedy. 

Great job so far. 

TD

• Like 4

Seeing alot of growth all have had ties adjusted today il post pics tmoz. Also the smallest out of the 6 all nodes are close together and there's already white hairs sprouting so that's been tied over now gets some light to them. 

• Like 3

Not had chance for a photo shoot of the plants yet been super busy due to going away monday will get them taken either later or tmoz for sure because iv got nothing to do other than work in the evenings. They are being taken care of by a trusted person they only need watering probs once whilst im away so all should be fine its all simple , he is checking on them daily just incase. Also i broke a fan leaf off yesterday by accident bending too far to get it out of the way :( all seems ok tho i put some tape over the wound. i think im getting a hang of it now im already wanting to try some different things for my next grow, dont want 6 again 4 would be better in bigger pots well easier to manage lol but i have a auto xxl amnesia seed i got as a freebie with the blue kush so might just stick that in a massive pot on its own and see how big it gets 

• Like 3

Here's the photos i took earlier whilst adjusting ties first up a group shot

large.DSC_0158.JPG

Now starting from the bottom row on the left (only just numbered them will do from the start next time) BK #1 :)

large.DSC_0136.JPGlarge.DSC_0137.JPGlarge.DSC_0138.JPG

BK #2

large.DSC_0139.JPGlarge.DSC_0140.JPGlarge.DSC_0141.JPG

BK #3

large.DSC_0142.JPGlarge.DSC_0143.JPGlarge.DSC_0145.JPG

BK #4

large.DSC_0146.JPGlarge.DSC_0147.JPGlarge.DSC_0148.JPG

BK #5

large.DSC_0149.JPGlarge.DSC_0153.JPGlarge.DSC_0155.JPG

BK #6

large.DSC_0156.JPGlarge.DSC_0157.JPG

It's getting a bit confusing where to guide things im trying for a spiral sort of shape going out to the edge of the pot first then curving around with the pot whilst going up.

Thank you for taking a look :)

• Like 3

Consuderung that this is yiur first grow your are doing a fine job :)

Good call on the lst and best to try this out on one plant as you did. When you have it correct play with the others :)

You are doing everything right. Exposing as many potential budsites to the light and maintaining a nice level canopy for even light distribution  :yep:

Looking very nice so far mate  :) for your first grow you are doing very well indeed :)

Thank you for the thread update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until next time :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Was greeted by a lot of growth when I got back hers a pic before I did anything.

large._20171103_161713-1600x1072.JPG

I adjusted the ties and tucked a few leaves as soon as I got back il take some close ups later smelling nice now aswell. 

• Like 4

Here's a few pics taken Friday night they have all been leveled out a bit more since these were taken but taking pics tying down and preparing feed takes a while so have to cut out the photographing most times or i forget and remember when I'm halfway through tying them down and have already put them back lol anyway first up BK #1

large.DSC_0162-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0163-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0164-1280x2269.JPG

BK #2

large.DSC_0165-1280x2269.JPGlarge.DSC_0166-1280x2269.JPG

BK #3

large.DSC_0167-1280x2269.JPG

BK #4

large.DSC_0170-1280x2269.JPG

BK #5

large.DSC_0171-2269x1280.JPGlarge.DSC_0172-1280x2269.JPG

BK #6large.DSC_0174-1280x2269.JPG

I think they are named correctly I'm gunna sort something out so I can tell from the pics easier and there will be some new pics in a couple of days. 

Thanks everyone

• Like 3

@Smokey-73

Mate you are smashing this training and grow :yep: ...fantastic work, lovely fair play :v:

With the shoots that grow a bit taller than others, you can always just bend the wire a bit to pull them outwards a tad and level the canopy back off (don't need to bend them anymore just tease them outwards to increase light into the centre shoots (goblet shaped canopy)...if you do this regularly, what happens is the growth evens out across the canopy and they'll bud up more evenly too, also the inner shoots will get more exposure to the light and will maximise the canopy for light fall by being as flat as is possible.

Great job, should be proud :yep:

• Like 4