1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

Hi everyone new to this been hovering around for a few months reading other peoples diary's whilst i got my broke ass the equipment and now the blunt is rolling or so to speak.

Here's the equipment im using 600w dual spec HPS with digital ballast in a BAY6 1.2m x 1.2m tent with a RVK125 fan and filter for extraction also have a couple of 6 inch clip on fans, im growing in coco canna pro with perlite a 70/30 mix in rhizo pots using vitalink nutrients.

I popped 6 of Dinafem's Blue Kush AUTO seeds into some rapid rooter on friday by monday 4 had surfaced so yesterday i stuck them all under the light and now we have all 6 loving life so im buzzing to see it going well so far as iv not grown a damn thing before.

• Like 6

How it goin smokey!

Ive only ever run one auto before, it was dark devil anf I ruined it. Make sure youve done your research on the autos mate you dont get much time to fix mistakes! 

Hope you end up with some quality smoke

• Like 3

sounds like youve done your homework mate.  defo read up about autos if you havent already.  good luck

Edited by snoopynose
  • Like 2

I'd like to thank you both for stopping by Iv been a little concerned about humidity it's only 34% in there Iv stuck plastic cups over each little one to try and help. Any advice anybody can give will be appreciated also haven't figured out how to upload pics yet but I'm not at work today so should be able to work it out and post a group shot of them all. 

• Like 1

Good luck bud, yes get some pics up they will tell a thousand words. There are a few diaries around of the blue kush auto, mine included. They respond well to lst mate, lots of branches.. good strong smoke too :stoned:

• Like 1

Don't worry about your rh being low for now. It will increase as your room gets a bit fuller with plant matter. Your plants will transpire and drink a bit more which is no bad thing. 

For what it is worth my rh is always way low, especially early on. It is not something that concerns me too much.

All the best mate and good luck with your grow.

The blue kush is a top drawer smoke, unusual too.

• Like 1

Thanks for taking time out to stop by @Openairbud @blackpoolbouncer i was planning on doing some LST it sounded like it might be manageable on a first run iv got some nice soft rubber wire stuff to tie them down with :) also would you recommend using nutes for every feed im using vitalink plant start at the moment im mixing a litre each day feeding from the bottom and they drinking about 900ml of it, not sure if im supposed to give plain water inbetween?

• Like 2

Here's a group shot of them after being under the light for the 1st day pic was taken Tuesday morning before lights outlarge.DSC_0489.JPG

• Like 2

@Smokey-73 im no expert on autos but I wouldnt be giving them nutes yet. You wait until the coltydons (spelling might be off here, the small roubd leaves) to die off. They provide your plants with food and should give u a set of leaves before food is required however you need to read your plant also.

My green crack began yellowing very early so I has no choice but to feed. Take it easy though, very low dose at first and keep increasing. Have a look on your nutrient companys website they sometimes provide a grow guide which should.give you a rough idea

Edited by Themutznutz
  • Like 1

smokey!

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do"

lol

welcome. sounds like your a natural

• Like 1

@Themutznutz Thank you mate i think they look healthy at the moment just taken a few pics let me know what you think, the nutes im using at the mo' are for seedlings it says about soaking the propagation plugs in it before placing seeds in them i didnt do that tho.

@smallbeginings lol Thanks for stopping by buddy large.DSC_0500.JPGlarge.DSC_0501.JPGlarge.DSC_0502.JPGlarge.DSC_0503.JPGlarge.DSC_0504.JPGlarge.DSC_0506.JPGlarge.DSC_0505.JPGlarge.DSC_0507.JPG

• Like 2

Looking good my friend! I noticed after posting about your feed being for seedlings but was too.lazy to correct myself! Takes me forever on this phone with my fat thumbs!

• Like 1

lol i'll keep feeding them for now and posting pics incase theres something up that i dont notice some helpful stoner on here might spot and be able to point me in the right direction.

• Like 3

Do it mate, I do too I always get paranoid about them because my stash is running low. The people here are great and always happy to help 

• Like 2