1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

Just a quick update iv taken the plastic cups off them because i noticed some brown things on the leaves that i blew off dont think they were any beasties because no marks on the plants and they didnt return.

@Themutznutz iv lowered the feed 1ml per litre just incase im over doing :) 

@blackpoolbouncer hope you dont mind the tag mate i know you have grown this before im just reading through your diary page 6 i think im on, i wanted some advice in the near future with some LST if you have time that is :) 

Heres a few pics taken last night before i went to bed the biggest one has a more zoomed in pic of it (the last 2 pics)

large.DSC_0509.JPGlarge.DSC_0510.JPGlarge.DSC_0511.JPGlarge.DSC_0512.JPGlarge.DSC_0513.JPGlarge.DSC_0514.JPGlarge.DSC_0515.JPGlarge.DSC_0516.JPG

• Like 2

Looking good so far buddy, as people have said I wouldn't worry about too much feed yet. Also you'll not need much water until they start to dry up. No need to be soaking the pots at this stage. 

What size pots you in? 

Good luck

Cheers TD

• Like 2

@Topdraw they are in 1l rhizo prop pots at the moment iv been waiting untill the tray is dry or very nearly dry if the lights are due to go off so that im not opening the tent during their darktime.

Thank you for the advice mate :) 

• Like 2

Make sure you let them root out before you move them to final pots....I presume your going to finish in bigger ones?

Have you considered just leaving the light on 24/7 for autos, that's what I tend to do unless you have heat issues. 

Cheers TD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Smokey-73 said:

im just reading through your diary page 6 i think im on, i wanted some advice in the near future with some LST if you have time that is :) 

All will be revealed mate. I cover it in a picture special post around page 20 or so

• Like 2

Firstly thank you for taking the time to document your Dinafem endeavour on UK420  :)

Secondly 100% germination and 6 happy, healthy babies is just what we like to see and a great way to start any grow  :yep:

You already have some great advice from @blackpoolbouncerand I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest so any questions just ask and we will do our best to help :)

All 6 babies look healthy. The only thing I would have done different would have been finish pots from day 1. However you can still pot up with minimal stretch so should not be a major problem  :)

Looking good so far and again thank you for taking the time out of your day to document your Dinafem grow :) we will be watching with interest  :)

Also thank you for adding pictures to your diary. This takes time so again thanks :yep:

Will be back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Quick update with a few pics all growing good seem to be drying up a little quicker now all 6 are sharing a litre a day in 2 500ml portions in a morning they are empty and about 8pm after the lights been on a couple of hours.

@Dinafem-Mark Thank you for taking a look i enjoy taking note of my grow so will be keeping up with the updates :)

large.DSC_0524.JPGlarge.DSC_0525.JPGlarge.DSC_0526.JPGlarge.DSC_0527.JPGlarge.DSC_0528.JPGlarge.DSC_0529.JPGlarge.DSC_0530.JPG

Edited by Smokey-73
  • Like 2

All looking good this morning tray was dry so i filled it up temps are 30 max and 21 min when i check each day when i check on them during lights on its usually 29 im planning on getting a couple more fans and maybe an intake fan so i dont have to have the flaps open although im getting used to the light they let out during the night now lol.

Here's a few pics taken this morning

large.DSC_0538.JPGlarge.DSC_0537.JPGlarge.DSC_0536.JPGlarge.DSC_0535.JPGlarge.DSC_0532.JPGlarge.DSC_0533.JPGlarge.DSC_0534.JPG

• Like 2

Good morning fellow stoners the plants got put in bigger pots had a couple problems first being overwatering second being the fans blowing too strong on them made a few leaves grow twisted well thats what i think i havent watered since tuesday night when they got put in their final pots i didnt use any nutes following advice on here, they look better but still twisted from the wind iv adjusted the fans to stop this i think it down to me not moving them higher as the plants grew noob mistakes i guess heres a few pics taken last night.

large.DSC_0547.JPGlarge.DSC_0546.JPGlarge.DSC_0544.JPGlarge.DSC_0543.JPGlarge.DSC_0542.JPGlarge.DSC_0541.JPGlarge.DSC_0540.JPG

• Like 3

They are very hardy plants mate and can take some abuse in the early stages :) saying this yours don't look to effected by the wind are are definitely going to appreciate the potting up. Extra medium to put down a good root structure then I'm sure we will see much more vigorous vegetative growth  :yep:

Looking very good at this early stage :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next one until then keep up the great work!

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Thank you was a bit worried but they seem to be doing ok i gave them plain water twice and they started to droop they looked weak to me so the next watering i added some nutes they perked up but clawed slightly for a few hours so im going to give them a lower dose next time. Also i think its nearly time to start some LST so will be looking at that in the next couple of days il take some pics later takes longer now getting them all out for photos so havent had chance to take many.

• Like 1

All looking good, mate. A mate of mine tried the Auto Blue Kush for his first ever grow. He'd never grow before but got some great results. We took advice from BPB on training. Check out his thread @fezzymk1

• Like 1