1st Ever Grow - Blue Kush Auto

Smokey-73

Just given them a feed 3l each with 2ml per litre see if they are looking perkier in the morning will up again if they still look like they need it. 

Thank you everyone for the help :)

• Like 5

Iv had to turn fans to the slowest speed and lower the light due to temp drops 21/22 it's been sitting at since last night I'm keeping a close eye on it try and adjust thing as the weather changes. 

• Like 3

On 09/11/2017 at 4:45 PM, Smokey-73 said:

Thank you all feed upped and they are fecking loving it so il creep it up a bit more next time 

Nice and slow mate wins the race :) you can always add more but it is hard to take away once given  :)

As the cold nights draw in you will find that you will have to adjust a few variables in your grow environment to keep things in the optimal levels and by the sound of things you are ontop of this and adjusting accordingly  :)

Things sound to be progressing well mate. Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next update until then keep up the great work!

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

They are all having 3.5ml per litre atm but the tent is a little humid sitting around 69% so thats my main focus for now il try to sort that in the next couple of days and il take some close up shots of them too.

• Like 2

OK I taken a few individual shots of them all I rearranged them as well the tallest turned out be the one directly in front of the big fan, also I wiped the tent floor clean whilst I had them all out humidity has also dropped to 49 so I'm happy here's the pics.

Bk #1

large.DSC_0197-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0198-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0199-1280x722.jpg

BK#2 

large.DSC_0200-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0201-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0202-768x1361.jpg

Bk#3

large.DSC_0203-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0204-1280x722.jpglarge.DSC_0205-768x1361.jpg

Bk#4

large.DSC_0206-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0207-768x1361.jpg

Bk#5

large.DSC_0208-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0209-1280x722.jpg

Bk#6

large.DSC_0210-768x1361.jpglarge.DSC_0211-768x1361.jpg

Sorry for the out of focus shot of the first plant never been good with a camera lol Iv upped the feed to 4ml per litre seem to be loving it. 

Thank you all for taking time to look in. 

• Like 7

For about 6 weeks in they are looking on point mate :)

You definitely have some phenotype variance which will give you some variety come harvest :)

Thank you for taking the time to pull the ladies out to get individual shots this has given a much better overview on the plants and let's us see the full structure :)

So far you are doing a fine job good sir  :)

Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to update your diary and for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until next time  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Day 47 group shot taken last night

large.5a17e5f7940cb_DSC_0197-1280x722(1).jpg

Getting too big to be able to get my jug in to water now the short one in front of the big fan has some chunky buds and also in the tent smells weird like a fish tank almost but the smell when you touch the plants is to die for fruity with a hint of pine can't wait. 

Thank you all 

• Like 4

On 24/11/2017 at 9:33 AM, Smokey-73 said:

in the tent smells weird like a fish tank

Is there any chance there could be any run off or excess water giving off this smell? Also what nutrient mix are you using?

Apart from the fish smell those buds are stacking on some serious weight now mate :) they are going to pack on more over the coming weeks so some support maybe needed to hold those huge buds up  as they develop  :yep:

Looking good from what I can see  :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1