On 2017-10-26 at 10:03 AM, Green demon said:

Yeah that's it Rockster, dude had a Exodus Cut turn male or something. I love Exodus cheese clone only but no way could you tell the difference between the two. I've been thinking about getting these beans for a while but herbie stopped selling them for some reason.

You are correct i know rockster well :)

His cheese female "spontaneously reverted" which helped him to create his cheese#1 :)

When I see you mate @Green demonI've a pack or 2 here which you are welcome to also I was in the same publication as rockster when he wrote his story about this "reversal " will see if I can dig it out :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark. 

• Like 5

Both the bubba and dogs are looking spot on mate and those 7.5l pots look a lot better for them :)

I've been following your builds over in the Dinafem section and nice to see it being implemented here :) amd great to see your creative side on full time :yep:

Everything is coming along very well and nice to see you have a potential black dog clone which will some say be a mother for many generations to come :)

Everything is progressing well my friend :yep:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

With regards to rockster. He did "annoy a lot of members" on multiple forums. Personally I never had any issues with him and had no reason not to accept what he was claiming with the "spontaneous sexual reversal" of a "exodus cheese cut" maybe he did or as many think maybe not?

I can say his cheese seeds are well cheese :) as you would expect but we will never know if this was true(the sexual reversal). I did hear he was quite a ladies man who did as said "annoy" a lot of members on multiple occasions on multiple platforms. 

He can take a good picture though :bong:

Let's leave it at that :yep:

Will be back in on the next update mate until then stay high :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

Ah thanks for that @HSO-Mark most enlightening and thanks for the seeds offer, super sound of you! 

Whether his female turned male or he just sprayed it with CS doesn't matter to me although it's pretty cool if it is true.

The final product is what counts. Does it deliver Exodus Cheese clone only flavour with improved health and vigour over the original cut?

In my mind it does, which makes these seeds Golden and many thanks to Kaliman for creating them, ladies man or not lol 

Yes mate those 2l pots were holding them back a bit but I was finding it hard to motivate myself to do all the potting up.

Im seriously considering DWC next. Just a few pebbles and jobs a good un. If the next place I rent has no inspections I plan to rip off the Alien RDWC.

Im loving that the Black Dog cloned in such shite conditions, makes it a good mother in my eyes. The remaining clone is perking up now it's in coco.

Ive now mixed the res up to 1.2 EC. Just manually switching the dripper pump on a couple of times a day.

its easier than hand watering and it means I'm no longer splashing all the plants by accident. The Chemdawgs all have burnt leaves because they kept getting drenched lol 

Yeah man hydroponics is a God send. Who knew messing around with pumps and plants could be so much fun?!

All the Humboldt plants are currently on one 1m2 tray. All the waste drains into a tank underneath that automatically empties itself down the sink lol 

I'm using pumps to water. When I mix up 20L nutes to top up the res I'm using pumps to transfer it. 

How the hell I grew for nigh on a decade without pumps blows my mind. Automation is so sweet. 

Edited by Green demon
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

You are correct i know rockster well :)

His cheese female "spontaneously reverted" which helped him to create his cheese#1 :)

When I see you mate @Green demonI've a pack or 2 here which you are welcome to also I was in the same publication as rockster when he wrote his story about this "reversal " will see if I can dig it out :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark. 

ive done the kallimans cheese 1 courtesy of mark, i dont know if the selfing story is true but i do know there are some special phenos to be had. my buddies called it cherry cheese cake. have a real good carbon filter some of the stinkiest in a good way lol that ive grown. yes mark tried to make a cheese monster of me. thanks for bringing this up i may try it again now i have a filter. back on topic the grow looks great 

• Like 2

Cheers @samhigh and oh my my dayz Cherry cheesecake sounds lush. I only got a few fems and all were typical cheese. 

Hopefully I get a good male to cross with a good fem. Do a bit of cherry pheno hunting lol 

• Like 1

hi green demon , and mark, everyone.

i think you will love the dwc growing mate. i have grew loads over the years in the old 25 liter oxy pots. 

last 3 i did was in the new style buckets. much better ,they are sturdy and wont fall over when they run low on water. 

i had a old oxypot fall over in my old garage grow.soaked the floor,but i had a drain made as i had like 80 plus plants in about a 4 meter  by 2.2 meter room i made inside the garage out of kingspan insulation,and blackout plastic. all my sockets were on the floor as it was my 2nd grow. was still learning safety. lol 

that rockster i remember when he was on here years ago. i think they was calling him cockster. i think allot of people just thought he was full of it,as the cheese cut wasn't able to be reversed up until then that is. i think he may have got the ukcheese to chuck out pollen,or maybe he had a psychosis clone reversed and used that to pollen the exodus with. 

who knows but i have read good reviews on the kaliman cheese#1. :hippy:

hso mark if you have a pack of the cheese#1 i would love to grow them out on here. please let me know if you have any spare that is . cheers mate. 

your giy work on the drippers is looking good green demon mate. i have been thinking about using drippers in coco in my tent. i may get a 9 plant dripper set up in the new year,il pick your brains a little when i do it, as il make it myself,like you. and save a packet. :yinyang:

plants and seeds looking kushty still mate. i like the look of your 2 exodus cheese girls. nice and bushy, with loads of vigour they are, clone them mate. 

one thing i hate about cheese and the most the blue cheese cuts, is the lack of vigour they have, i was always spraying seaweed, that makes the uk cheese even more gangly/ skinny stemmed. to just add some vigour. the virus that's in allot of the cheese cuts is a pain in the arse.  that brown spotted leafs you get in them i meen lads.

its mad, one min they are well healthy ,and green, then all of a sudden wack, brown spots on the top leafs. :wallbash:

im going to deffo try some cheese seeds christmas time when this lots ready in my tent. my mates greenhouse exodus cheese was a funky smoke. i think they may have used the same pollen,or maybe g/house exodus is kaliman's cheese#1.

the mist spraying out of your new humidifier looks sweet g/demon bro. that's the same model i have been looking at online. another growroom toy i will be buying in the new year. no girlfriend means i will have more money for grow gear and a nice new pre charged p .22 air rifle come crimbo time. :guitar:lol 

• Like 1

Hi @smokie1 b c f c with your experience growing in dwc hopefully you can answer me this. Do the plants ever look happy with praying leaves or do the leaves always look heavy and slightly droop? Like they are over watered.

just constantly drip fed my Critical Jack for two days and it just looks overwatered lol Drippers are a doddle mate. Pump, 13mm pipe, end stop, dripper manifold, 3mm drip line, dripper emitters, and a timer. £50 there abouts and you're automated.

lol love you're safety first approach bro. Just bought 24meters of cable so I could rewire all my extension leads so they're long enough to stay off the floor.

Funny enough I got my scapel out to take some cuts off of Critical and Exodus but I couldn't find my clonex. Then the batteries went on my ph pen and I gave up.

The humidifier is slick mate you won't regret it. I've never had plants with such soft supple leaves. Normally they're dry and brittle even when they're healthy. These girls all feel like they've been bathing in coconut oil.

• Like 1

hi mate. sorry for late reply i got drawn away from here for a hour

the plants in dwc only droop at night /lights of mate. they have so much oxygen to the roots they just take of with growth like crazy. seaweed extract in dwc works wonders in veg. 

im going to probly run just one oxypot 25 liter dwc in the new year in my tent. just to up the yield,as the rest will be in soil/ coco. i love having the odd plant in dwc just to see how fast they grow. so long as the water is kept from getting to cold at lights off, they will take off. clean out every week,and fresh nutes /water added. thats all realy, just the once per week clean,and change res water. easy growing mate. hydrotops nutes are the best for bubbler/dwc systems. i used them with no ph down or up. just added the grow, or bloom, checked the ec with my bluelab truncheon, and left for another week, sometimes they need topping up with water at day 5 ish. the plants dont droop like mad like you would expect mate.

• Like 1

Cheers Smokie! Figured as much it's just something new to get the old head around! I love seaweed as a feed too, never heard any complaints off my girls when they were being fed biobizz or maxicrop.

i like your idea of doing just one, I was thinking of doing the same, but it all comes down to inspections. 

Cant stick a DWC plant in a black bag and hide it. Well, you can, but dont expect it to be alive when you get back to it lol 

Thats good to know about hydrotops nutes mate! Staying ontop of Ph is such a drag.

So there's been a little switch around in the tent. The exodus cheese and critical jack have vacated to flower. The Humboldt girls have a bit more room to manoeuvre now. Black dog on the top and Bubba Kush below.

large.IMG_26.jpglarge.IMG_30.jpglarge.IMG_31.jpglarge.IMG_32.jpglarge.IMG_29.jpglarge.IMG_28.jpglarge.IMG_27.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks @Breezus nice of you to stop by!  I was thinking they looked a little too limp, maybe overwatered or pissed with the transplant. 

Ive let their pots get light and no change so I'm thinking the move under two CMH was too much. So one LEC has been switched off and I'm rolling with one LEC at one end and the Lumii at the other.large.IMG_127.jpg

This Canatronics relay wasn't cheap but it's a great big of kit. Now to drop a light it's just a matter flicking a switch instead of pulling a plug. Plus it's nice and easy to see what's operates what.

large.IMG_129.jpg

First time running multiple lights, and first time running a res. Some sterling board and a few labels has really made life soooo much easier.large.IMG_128.jpg 

DIY Brain Pot. Need to get some GreenDemon stickers for it lol Be worth twice the price then lol 

Lower black pipe is a waste feed from a system.

The grey junction box on the left houses the connection between the pump in the bucket and a float switch set an inch up in the bucket.

The two white ice lines are drip feeds to two trays.

The top black pipe exiting the brain pot is connected to the pump and runs to the sink.

When the waste in the drip system is full it empties itself into the Brain pot via the lower black pipe.

The float switch rises and activates the pump which drains it down the sink.

large.IMG_130.jpg

Weapon of choice. Vitalink and Bluelab. Lusting like a horny old goat after the bluelab gaurdian and auto pH adjuster. Damn that's  some fine looking equipment. But for £2500 you get the auto EC adjuster. 

Im thinking with money no object, undercurrent recirculating DWC, chiller, air pump, water pump, and BlueLab auto kit, man could grow the finest ganj and only look in once a week to do a res change!large.IMG_131.jpg

Shit photo but you get the idea of where they're at. The five bigger ones are the chemdawgs. Shortly after this photo I supercroped them. My plan is to keep them in these little pots and keep them small.

Wait for one male to identify himself and set him aside to collect pollen from. Keep one female to mother and bin or donate the others. 

The smaller ones are the Chocolate Mint OGs. My plan with these is similar. Pick the best of the five to become a mother and bin or donate the rest. TBH it's going to be donate. My mate hasn't had a grow on for a year since I moved away because he can't get any seeds or clones to survive without my help. Hopefully the Humboldt plants that don't make my cut list will give him a good crop. If it works out I'll take some photos of his grow so they still get documented.

The five smallest pots at the top are Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Autos. I got around to these a bit late for xmas smoke but at least New Years should start well, touch wood!large.IMG_132.jpg 

• Like 2

I've jumped back in the tent to get some better pics after having another change around to best make the most of my lighting. Seeing as the big tent is for veg now and the foreseeable future I've taken the LECs out and put the growstar one end and the lumii the other.large.IMG_164.jpg

This hygrometer with probe is a great bit of kit. Can use it like it is so I can get a temp reading on either end of the tent. Or you can put the base unit at pot level with probe at canopy, or stick the probe in the ez cloner to check water temps.

large.IMG_163.jpg

Chemdawg

large.IMG_162.jpglarge.IMG_161.jpg

Black Dog clone chilling with her Sweet Seeds homies.large.IMG_168.jpg

• Like 2

oii oii. all looking tip top bro. that is a set up n half

you gonna be putting us to shame with the buds that set up will kick out. lol 

il be buying lots of new grow stuff in the new year and your thread has me thinking of a fair few things to get. 

let the coco dry out a little before dripping again mate. i know its sposed to be be better the wetter in coco. but in the winter i find its best to go on a wet, half dry cycle in coco. 

what have you got the drippers set to feed at mate ? im clueless with drippers. is it 15 mins every hour ? or is that overkill 

nice 1:skin_up:

• Like 1