first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

@blackpoolbouncer, @botanics, @Dinafem-Mark, @jadenugs, @samhigh

right people

not watered since monday evening in order to get back on the wet/dry schedule as i was a wally and overwatered them :rolleyes:

fetched them all out and had a tuck where i could and they all felt fairly light/dryish.

watered them with about 0.5lt of water each or so, each litre was 3ml/l bloom & 1m/l calmag.

pictures are straight after id watered them so they are still recovering from my blunder of overwatering and turning lights unto 750w.

you live and learn though thanks to yo kind people.

the sweet seeds one in particular ss1 is looking way forward than the others i think???

pictures below, first are sweet seeds nurse auto 1 & 2.

large.59f0eec3ac88b_day42-ss1.jpglarge.59f0eecc36019_day42-ss2.jpg

and then the 3 dinafem ipacbd:

large.59f0eed428de3_day42ipacbd1.jpglarge.59f0eedd148ac_day42-ipacbd2.jpglarge.59f0eee6866b2_day42-ipacbd3.jpg

thanks for looking in on a newbie , its very much appreciated, as is any advice,

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 6

@itsmeithink your doing great, most people water and do about a 20 % run off, this helps any fert build ups and also your giving them the same amount every time so you can get a good wet dry cycle going. plants looking great

sam

• Like 6

I wouldn't foliar feed when they're that far in bud mate. You were on 3ml bloom weren't you? Keep it at that as a root drench and they should be fine ;)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, growzee said:

hi there

I'd keep it as it is m8 -  looking great

wat nutes are u using ?

grow on:yinyang:

old timers bloom 3ml/l  and vitalink calmag 1ml/l

thanks for looking in m8

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

I wouldn't foliar feed when they're that far in bud mate. You were on 3ml bloom weren't you? Keep it at that as a root drench and they should be fine ;)

thanks m8,

been a bit of a mission with 2 different seed types to be fair, gotta say the dinafem section has been way more helpful than the sweet seeds forum as have u, 

ill keep on the old timers bloom at 3ml/l and vitalink calmag at 1ml/l  as u say, they are so close now can't wait to try them lol

thinking of doing dinafem white widow auto cbd next, but only 4 plants , the 5 plants has made it a bit tight tbh regards getting all buds in the light and room available the tent sucks in 50/100mm each side so limits plants on side walls.

i have in last row 3 ipacbd all next to each other tightly packed really, then in middle i have 2 x sweet seeds nurse cbd.

inbetween them i have tray of water for humidity.

then at front i have heater on left side and oscillating fan on 2 paint pots in middle moving heat / circulating air, and intake on right side 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, growzee said:

Hi no worries :)

Agree with @jadenugs  - never foliar feed so far into flower it fucks the buds up.

Are u adding any pk or bloom boosters ?

grow on

:yinyang:

had not planned on adding nothing else tbh m8 ???

• Like 2

ok no worries

would fatten those buds right up tho - just saying :)

If your tent is sucking the walls in the fan is too strong can u turn fan down or use passive intakes ?

just my 2 cents

grow on :)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, growzee said:

ok no worries

If your tent is sucking the walls in the fan is too strong can u turn fan down or use passive intakes ?

just my 2 cents

thanks m8y

my fans controlled by ecotechnics evolution controller as it is, i didn't want to mess too much on my first grow on that side.

what would you recommend  on fattening them up btw?

im all ears m8 honestly

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, growzee said:

ok no worries

just my 2 cents

turned of active intakes and am using passive via 7.5mts of acoustic ducting aswell.

• Like 1

Set up sounds good dude but I'd get rid of the tray of water for humidity now. You don't want too much moisture in your buds ;)

If you look in my album ongoing grows, there's some pics of a bracing system I made for between the tent poles to stop the tent sucking in on the flowers. Can be moved up as the plants grow until the stretching stops and then be used for a scrog net if needed. There's loads of ways you could improve on this but that's just what I came up with at the time :)

• Like 3