Amherst Sour Diesel

HSO-Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Have been looking into this strain and I’m struggling to find it in stock anywhere ?? Any recommendations I don’t know the ins and outs of what’s happening with humboldt and Dinafem but I hope the strains are not lost ?? 

@Liamp1603 I managed to get some from Attitude this week but now out of funds for seeds as I wanted to get a few other HSO strains as well. Hopefully there will still be stock come pay day.

Really can't wait to see how these beans turn out as I have heard a lot of good things about HSO ASD among their other strains. 

If anyone has any additional tips to this strain other that what is in this forum then please let me know.

Edited by Kush Lover
Forgot to add something

Think I will run these at some point. Ain't seen sour diesel in years and seeing the photos here has tempted me. Sure I remember the sour diesel we used to get did have a purple look to it as well, on the leaves at least. Was a proper unique smell as well knee instantly what it was when you smelt it. Used to get it every now and then when we was in our teens. 

19 minutes ago, stummer said:

Think I will run these at some point. Ain't seen sour diesel in years and seeing the photos here has tempted me. Sure I remember the sour diesel we used to get did have a purple look to it as well, on the leaves at least. Was a proper unique smell as well knee instantly what it was when you smelt it. Used to get it every now and then when we was in our teens. 

It does sound like a good strain but I have never tried HSO before so excited to see the results.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

It does sound like a good strain but I have never tried HSO before so excited to see the results.

Just been that impressed with what I'm running by them now that I'd give any of their strains that catch my eye a go tbh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stummer said:

Just been that impressed with what I'm running by them now that I'd give any of their strains that catch my eye a go tbh.

The reports and pictures paint a very nice picture and I wish I had a variety ack to try haha 

The ASD sounds like a very hard hitting sativa which is perfect for me and I can remember smoking diesel as a teenager so hopefully the taste and smell is quite nostalgic! Just arrived in the post as well so just waiting for its companion now and we are off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

The reports and pictures paint a very nice picture and I wish I had a variety ack to try haha 

The ASD sounds like a very hard hitting sativa which is perfect for me and I can remember smoking diesel as a teenager so hopefully the taste and smell is quite nostalgic! Just arrived in the post as well so just waiting for its companion now and we are off.

Yeah was always cheese around but odd time would gets some sour diesel. I can't even properly remember the smell just remember it smelling quite unique. Be nice to have some again and bet it will put a smile on a few mates faces. 

• Like 1

I had some in the dam a few years ago and as soon as I smelt it I recognised it.  Reported THC levels of 27%, obviously under perfect conditions but that will put a smile on your face for sure!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve got 5 asd currently going ... they’re on day 15 from flick ..... do they stretch much longer after day 21 not really showing much stretch at the moment .... 2nd hso strain first one didn’t stretch much was hoping Sativa stretched

more thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...
On 13/12/2020 at 0:31 PM, Liamp1603 said:

I’ve got 5 asd currently going ... they’re on day 15 from flick ..... do they stretch much longer after day 21 not really showing much stretch at the moment .... 2nd hso strain first one didn’t stretch much was hoping Sativa stretched

more thanks in advance 

Well you would of found out by now but mine stretched a lot with quite big internode spacing. 

As a word of warning to anyone who hasn't grown this strain before like others have said it stinks! Its a beautiful smell but make sure you have a good CF otherwise the whole neighbourhood will know!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a read through of this thread and have to give this a go. I have a couple of questions @HSO-Mark...

I am about to move into a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 tall tent with a 600w HPS. How stretchy is it... is it going to be too tall for the tent?

I would always rather order direct from the breeder, are you having any Brexit related problems getting through to the UK?

@Badbadger's description is the best description of a strain I have ever read and the main reason I am itching to give it a go:) 

A juicy tasting weed with a seriously soaring, eye watering high thats super clean and scared the shit out of the wife lol

Edited by furious fred