Amherst Sour Diesel

HSO-Mark

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@LEDBUDZ That s fine my friend and will give you time to finish your current crop and get that post count over 50 so we can use the pm system :yep:

Hit me up when your ready mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks Mark, I appreciate it

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Morning Uk420 

Just looking through my pictures and thought I would add a few Amherst sour diesel pictures from my album.

Great yeilder, powerful, very.

large.IMG_3328.JPGlarge.DECF9DEF-0EAF-4551-8A89-24B97D6CE4DC.jpeglarge.IMG_3636.JPGlarge.IMG_3635.JPGlarge.IMG_3449.JPGlarge.IMG_3310.JPGlarge.IMG_3309.JPGlarge.IMG_3265.JPGlarge.IMG_3264.JPGlarge.IMG_3199.JPGlarge.IMG_3200.JPGlarge.IMG_3263.JPG

Flavour wise I would say more diesel than sour, but pure fire none the less.

Take it easy.Jj. :bong:

• Like 6

On 10/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Just looking through my pictures and thought I would add a few Amherst sour diesel pictures from my album.

Thanks mate :yep:

Is that a bit of pressed Rosin or a solvent extract?

Looks like fire to me  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

My mate did a run of these and I gotta admit it. It's something fucking special in the strength department this one!!!

I don't rave about many strains these days, I'm a pretty easily pleased smoker tbh, I still like to get battered on extracts occasionally, but mostly I'm just happy if the bud is properly grown/dried then it's all much of a muchness, not a massive fan of any particular strain, I just like them all ya know?

But this stuff, seriously guys this should have a health warning or some shit on it.

Like when you finish a doobie and immediately think, 

"fuck.. I'm meant to be responsible for little people today... Shit!" lol

It's not just me being a fanny either, I've seen it level a few seasoned smokers now.  

I reckon the lads in the Humboldt canna chem lab have genetically spliced the opium gene onto THC or some crazy shit.. insane hit for flowers man, like really really maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn :smokin:

Well-done boyos! Top job :yep:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Is that a bit of pressed Rosin or a solvent extract?

Bho.

Not really massively into smoking it really, every now and again, I would rather smoke spliffs, but that said you can’t beat that first couple of dabs for an amazing high, the Amherst sour diesel certainly achieved this.

Jj.:haveadab:

• Like 1

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

Not really massively into smoking it really, every now and again

Same here brother. I love my extracts but high doses of THC like we get with BHO and other extracts really mess with my stomach. Very strange so I'm trying to stick to my flower  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

But this stuff, seriously guys this should have a health warning or some shit on it.

Like when you finish a doobie and immediately think, 

"fuck.. I'm meant to be responsible for little people today... Shit!" lol

It's not just me being a fanny either, I've seen it level a few seasoned smokers now.  

Now that's feedback we love to hear  ;) and high praise(pardon the pun) coming from you buddy @Dodgee:yep:

Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello people! A few lines to say that this was my first strain HSO, I am a sativa lover, but this strain I loved it, it was really powerful, but the thing that I liked most is the taste, fantastic, He really conquered me !!!
(interesting, if used in the cross, transmits the delicious taste to the daughters)...

Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

i was talking with a pal the other day saying about there are so many strains with a good rep ive stil to grow

sour diesel was one we both have not grown,ive grown the ojd which has sour diesel init 

ive also smoked it before i think i got fruit (cant remember and diesel too. i do remember it was pokey.

so we both looked into sd and it would seem she has some chem91va ? or something like that.

i think the strain is locked im mystery and myth .

can i ask what you sd is ? is she a s1 of a select cut of sd ? probably close to the orignal ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, catfish said:

so we both looked into sd and it would seem she has some chem91va ? or something like that.

Amherst sour diesel is 

Amherst super skunk x ChemDawg. 

The ChemDawg used I belive was Chem 91 which would have been crossed to the Amherst super skunk. This would have been done the traditional way through f1--f5. When stabilised she would then be s1 or feminized :)

We do have Sour Diesel # 2 also which maybe of interest mate :yep:

Hope that helps my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Nice one @HSO-Mark on the ball and  full of info as usual .

top dude . can i ask what is the difference in you 2 sd`s please mate

i might run the both just to see whats what

• Like 2

On 06/02/2019 at 4:16 PM, catfish said:

can i ask what is the difference in you 2 sd`s please mate

In my opinion Sour Diesel #2 is very close to pure sour diesel. The last time I grew her out I had 3 phenos. 1 was very much like a orange diesel, the other 2 in growth they looks similar but one had slightly more sativa and the flowers reflected that. Phenos 3 was pure Sour Diesel. Rock hard flowers and a stink of fuel that made you sick. Very pungent strain ;)

If your after pure sour diesel I would go with Sour Diesel #2 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...