Amherst Sour Diesel

HSO-Mark

large.59a97aafc1a8a_AmherstSourDiesel.jpg

Amherst Sour Diesel by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized cannabis strain that belongs to the Diesel family. If you buy Amherst Sour Diesel cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to grow a multi-featured cannabis hybrid.

Secret origins

The mystery of the unknown

Amherst Sour Diesel is a cannabis seed whose origins are kept a secret. This wonderful vigorous marijuana plant will reward your work with large, elongated, compact buds complemented by a rich complex aroma. Indoors it performs best with a short growth and outdoors, in temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse. A marijuana plant that boasts balanced properties.

Top-notch flavour and effect

Idyllic feelings to treat the senses

The aroma of this cannabis hybrid is a pleasant combination of ripe fruit and oil. The flavour is rich and complex, with hints of tropical fruit, oil and exotic wood. The effect, typically Sativa, is euphoric, uplifting, powerful and long-lasting. A cannabis strain Sativa lovers will know how to appreciate.

Genotype 80% Sativa / 20% Indica

THC 27.1%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 65–70 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 71–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 7–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 10

As I've mentioned elsewhere in your threads today this smoke is freekin' crazy.

A juicy tasting weed with a seriously soaring,eye watering high thats super clean and scared the shit out of the wife lol

It'll be returning through my letterbox at some point soon.

• Like 8

@BadbadgerI have not had the pleasure to grow her out myself but have tried the end product which caused me to totally forget a whole weekend lol very strong, maybe a bit to strong for myself :yep:

Really looking forward to getting some strains into the hands of UK420 members maybe you would like to run the Amherst Sour Diesel?, we just wont tell the wife :)

Look out for a PM mate :)

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5

on my list for sure, been looking for a sativa dominant strain for a change of pace from my  indicas. 

@Badbadger description is enough for me, sometimes the wife needs the shit scared out of them. lol

sam

• Like 5

welcome all at humboldt seeds,and mark.

ive never grown any of your work. but a good friend did the amherst sour d. and it was very nice taste and high wise. 

i have heard lots about the blue dream. sounds my kind of bud. :smokin:

smokie1

• Like 4

I have just found one of these in my seeds jar, I am planning on doing a sativa leaning grow after my current grow is finished so I think I may have pop this seed and include it in the grow.

• Like 4

Had positive results from the single seed I cracked, lovely short plant with rock hard buds, decent yield and could probably be harvested at 7.5 weeks and has the best leaf to calyx ratio of any plantI have ever grown, 20mins to trim 4.5oz plant :D very much an indica so not really ny type of smoke but plants has some amazing traits for sure.

Edited by StonedBrittania
  • Like 7

Sounds like a few members have had success with this strain and other members look excited to grow her out :)

@StonedBrittaniaThad super fast time to trim mate and does show a very low leaf to bud ratio :) also 4.5oz per plant is a great overall result. Well done :) did you take any pictures to share?

@samhighNot like you mate (usually heavy indica). We have some fire sativa,s which will make a change from your heavy indica high :) Thanks for the support brother :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
Spell check
  • Like 4

I have to say you have some impressive sounding strains,ive been looking all morning and a few take my fancy,it will be great to see more strains being grown on here.

Good luck with it all man 

peace

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Sounds like a few members have had success with this strain and other members look excited to grow her out :)

@StonedBrittaniaThad super fast time to trim mate and does show a very low leaf to bud ratio :) also 4.5oz per plant is a great overall result. Well done :) did you take any pictures to share?

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

large.P1020594.JPG

Just the one pic unfortunately, though kept some cuttings so will try again for sure :yep:

• Like 12

On 01/09/2017 at 7:01 PM, Badbadger said:

As I've mentioned elsewhere in your threads today this smoke is freekin' crazy.

A juicy tasting weed with a seriously soaring,eye watering high thats super clean and scared the shit out of the wife lol

It'll be returning through my letterbox at some point soon.

Oooh now then, this sounds just the ticket :naughty: a challenge this then :D 

• Like 4

Just to add for me it has a rare almost floral flavour, very much like a US purple strain that has been the rounds near me for a few years

Growth and smoke wise it's all indica but i'm sure there is more sativa phone's to be found as I only cracked a single seed.

• Like 4

@StonedBrittaniaFrom what I'm told there are 3-4 pheno of this strain with the super indica dominant pheno only showing on rare occasions so it sounds like you found this elusive genotype :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..