Amherst Sour Diesel

HSO-Mark

I have one of these veging up for my next grow at the moment, cheers for posting the photos, she looks like a nice plant.

• Like 2

I must say out of the whole HSO line the Amherst sour diesel looks very popular and from some members talk and pictures shared I can see why :)

I have had the pleasure to smoke this lady in extract only form and I can say this is one strain that not only pack a punch but oozes flavour :)

Going to love watching to see what the UK420 community can do with this legendary strain  :bong:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

Oh yes she does like a good un this strain see...will be getting it in next year hopefully when I've scraped the pennies together, really do fancy this girl ;)

• Like 1

@botanics have you done amherst before? I did two last minute corner space filling plants last year and it blew my mind with it's flavours and the hit was a proper searing launch that fires your concioussness into high Earth orbit.

Mine grew with fan fingers as wide as basil leaves and looked fantastic,was gutted I only did it last minute with no respect to it.

It was under my mutant lighting so God knows what that did to it but can't recommend it enough if you havnt done it before.

Have a good weekend mate.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

@Badbadger

I haven't Badger, not run any of HSO's work before but got Blue Dream in the fridge awaiting a run out which I'm intending to do in the new year (probably summer as I'd like to document it and won't have the available time until then), hopefully I'll get some of this strain in by that time and run the two together ;)

Have a good weekend yourself too bud :v:

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

As always Mark, you're a legend mate ;)  Will have more time in the late spring early summer to run a diary so will give you a nod mate when my work drops off to do it :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quick pic of an Amhurst Sour diesel a friend has in :yep:

Will try to update weekly as harvest approaches and this is day 34 (12\12) with a 28 day initial veg stage  :)

Not looking to bad. Nice structure and now time to pile on the weight  :bong:

ASD day 34 bloom :)

large.f833b2c9-7ced-4373-9758-d1ad5ecd95f5-1200x900.jpg

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

I must say this is my number 1 strain,i run it all the time.  Iv got 2 phenos I keep,  pheno A is a bit stretchy and not a big yielder but wow the flavour is insane, pheno B is a yielder with huge buds, taste is different though with a more fuel flavour than sour, the latter also finishes in 8 weeks. 

Like I say this strain is a firm fav of mine and has been in my garden now for a year, I anticipate it being here for 10. 

• Like 2

On 15/04/2018 at 6:34 PM, LEDBUDZ said:

Like I say this strain is a firm fav of mine and has been in my garden now for a year, I anticipate it being here for 10. 

Now that's feedback we like to hear  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Now that's feedback we like to hear  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

What can I say, its an absolute gem of a strain. Ive been tempted to cross it with an original santa maria I have here about 3 times but each time stop myself short because Id rather have the sensi haha its so nice, the bud shot in my avatar is your ASD. I can honestly say iv not smoked anthing but ASD for best part of 3 months straight now. 

• Like 1

@LEDBUDZ Any chance we could talk you into running a HSO diary on the UK420 platform? 

So glad our ASD is hitting the spot :bong:

Super euphoric high, fantastic yield and long lasting effects :) What more could you want :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 4/22/2018 at 2:18 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@LEDBUDZ Any chance we could talk you into running a HSO diary on the UK420 platform? 

So glad our ASD is hitting the spot :bong:

Super euphoric high, fantastic yield and long lasting effects :) What more could you want :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi mark

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Iv been in Marocco over the weekend. Yeah id be up for that for sure. Ill have to finish my current haze run sonit wont be for about 5 -6 weeks. Is that ok ?

• Like 1

@LEDBUDZ That s fine my friend and will give you time to finish your current crop and get that post count over 50 so we can use the pm system :yep:

Hit me up when your ready mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..