Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil

teehee

It's wonderful to have some back-up blocks of cannacoconut oil stuck in the fridge, should really be put to good use and am now considering to get some bitter cocoa powder, honey & toasted hazelnuts  sweetened paste and add it to the CCoil to make it like 'irresistible munchies' :eat:

Eating it raw sort of gives one the "Judderz" a bit:P

• Like 7

On 06/02/2021 at 11:44 AM, schmoak said:

Why did you quit vaping?

I cough in the morning and had put it down to covid but do you think it could be high trike vapor?

i coughed up blood a couple of times, i'm not sure if i had covid or not, granddaugfhter who visits regular had covid also my wifes friend who often sleeps here has had covid, i just felt off for a week or two with coughing, i'm back on the vape now it all cleared.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2021 at 3:07 PM, Slippy One said:

It's not very popular, and I didn't see it on @Graywolf's list of oils, but I switched to cocoa/cacao butter about a year ago and love it. No idea if it's just me, but the cacao potentially provides an entourage effect, helping the thc to bind to a certain recepter CB1, but that's debatable, and difficult to quantify. 

Another thing about heating flower in oil was potency. I wanted the oil to be as strong as possible, but you reach a point when the quantity of bud exceeds the ability to stir the oil! lol

If you want the strongest oil, I can definitely recommend reducing the bulk of the plant material first by making oil or hash. :yep:

We used cocoa butter in suppositories.

• Like 3

On 4/2/2021 at 0:38 AM, schmoak said:

It's wonderful to have some back-up blocks of cannacoconut oil stuck in the fridge, should really be put to good use and am now considering to get some bitter cocoa powder, honey & toasted hazelnuts  sweetened paste and add it to the CCoil to make it like 'irresistible munchies' :eat:

Eating it raw sort of gives one the "Judderz" a bit:P

Try a teaspoon in a cup of herbal tea, my tea of choice currently being lemon and ginger.

• Like 2

On 01/04/2021 at 10:52 PM, teehee said:

We bought one years ago and used it once, but I'd drink a (disgusting) green smoothie EVERY DAY if it had cannabis in it!

Honestly it’s not bad at all, I put a spoonful in with a glass of milk and either 2 bananas or an avacado and it tastes lovely ! I use the spent bud first, I only do small batches (7g) and make chocs with the oil, nothing gets wasted !

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

Try a teaspoon in a cup of herbal tea, my tea of choice currently being lemon and ginger.

. . . Ha ha ha :skin_up:floaty oily green on lemon ginger tea    :g:   hmmmmmmm  I don't know. See, my stuff is not full strong concentrated and so would prefer 2-3 tablespoons for a worthy oldtime experience.

P.S. am not knocking your LG tea suggestion, will try and compare.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, schmoak said:

. . . Ha ha ha :skin_up:floaty oily green on lemon ginger tea    :g:   hmmmmmmm  I don't know. See, my stuff is not full strong concentrated and so would prefer 2-3 tablespoons for a worthy oldtime experience.

P.S. am not knocking your LG tea suggestion, will try and compare.

Lol, it does float but it's not that bad. I gave some to a friend of mine, who gave it to his sister, she put a teaspoon in her tea, about 2 hours later she was Googling, "Can I die from ingesting cannabis?". I love the stuff, I start work at 09.00 today so I'm just having half a teaspoon this morning, it helps the time go much faster.  :hippy:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, twigs said:

i like it on me porridge :stoned: and it’s lovely in a black coffee..

I mix about 4g of weed (equivalant in oil) with 100g of dark chocolate then in to a silicone ice cube tray to make 10 chocs then cut them in half giving me 20 x 0.2 gram equivalent chocs and they do me just right, I’ve blobbed some in coffee before and enjoyed it ! But had to standardise it as I always ended up ruined !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I used 1L of coconut oil, 60g of sunflower lecithin & 2oz bud. Cooked on "low" in slow cooker for 8 hours. It's been cooling for 9 hours, but hasn't hardened. Anyone know why this might be?

• Like 1

If you got the whole ltr in one container it might take some time. Can you split it into smaller containers? I just use the jars themselves, but they set pretty fast....certainly not 9 hours :unsure:

6 hours ago, KC said:

If you got the whole ltr in one container it might take some time. Can you split it into smaller containers? I just use the jars themselves, but they set pretty fast....certainly not 9 hours :unsure:

Hi mate, I had two 500ml jars of oil so just poured it into them. I think maybe my bedroom was a bit to warm. I put them in the fridge & they set pretty quickly lol. I see a lot of peoples oil being dark green. Mine's brown, is that normal too or have I messed it up?

Edited by BlueberryCookie
Corrected spelling.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BlueberryCookie said:

Hi mate, I had two 500ml jars of oil so just poured it into them. I think maybe my bedroom was a bit to warm. I put them in the fridge & they set pretty quickly lol. I see a lot of peoples oil being dark green. Mine's brown, is that normal too or have I messed it up?

It can look brown when you first pour it into the jars but it should turn a greener cooler after it has cooled and solidified.  :hippy:

• Like 1