New 70W HPS Micro ScroG

Aethyr

And heres the girls at 8 days old.

post-2650-1112133211.jpg

Decided I`ll probably try for some cloning action, not done it before but it can't be too dificult and will give me some valuable room for when I start the scrog proper.

New thread will start with the clones.

Been looking at the possibilities with LED grows as well and got some great plans there, just a bit more research required then I`ll share my thoughts, pretty sure its a goer tho.

Later,

Aethyr

• 2 weeks later...

K, quick update. Picked one baby at around 16 days, repotted it and put it its final home.

Just using luck really and hoping for a girl, the other 2 seedlings were put on the windowsill and are now just stretched beyond hope.

Now at day 30 (from seed) I'm getting female pre-flowers so 12/12 starts now.

Screens maybe about half full, should get enough stretch in 12/12 to fill it I think. If not, I`ll make a better job of it next time. hehe

anyway, to the pics.

post-2650-1114020716.jpg

Guest lazlo woodbine

Not sure how I missed this one... :headpain:

Great idea Aethyr.... :guitar:

All going well so far - look forward to seeing how you get on.. ;)

Laz

An asotunding piece of lol . Just wouldnt have thought of it so well done on that.

Just hope you get a female. Good luck :smoke:

Oh she's female all right! 2 weeks in 12/12, She's getting hairy and the screens practically full, some astonishingly luck guesswork on sex and on timing I think.

If I even get a half oz from this I`ll be happy, any more I`ll be ecstatic.

Anyway, I`ll try and get a pic or two up later tonight.

Cheers

Aethyr

As promised, some poor quality photos of some hopefully top quality bud in the making.

15 Days 12/12

post-2650-1115231236.jpg

post-2650-1115231362.jpg

Training will pretty much end now (not that I did much anyway), just a bit of tucking leaves out of the way of the bud sites. Roll on mid June!

Any one checked for boarded up fireplaces in their homes yet? I'm sure there are some lovely big spaces hidden out there with ready made ventilation and an active venting system thats second to none. I can just imagine someone with nice big fireplace and a 250W HPS could achieve..... hmmmmmmm

Later

Aethyr

If I even get a half oz from this I`ll be happy, any more I`ll be ecstatic.

I reckon with a decent canopy and 70W of light you'll clear a fair bit more than that mate. Lovely idea with the fireplace, must take another look at ours :nenenenene:

JP