★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update...

Two different issues with the shippings of the prizes. You should have all received your packages like between the 9th and the 14th of June, but:

1 - The Spanish post office we work with failed on us. They took the packages that were supposed to be sent and then since our credit with them ran out in that precise timing, the packages were not sent and we only realized all this by the 23rd of June. We quickly proceeded to complain with them, as they should have told us about it, and we all the packages were sent right after, by the 26th of June;

2 - After the packages were sent, we have noticed that some (about 30% of them) arrived within the expect time span. The other packages didn't seem to arrive, as you guys have been mentioning lately in this thread and by PM (sorry to the users whose PMs were not answered, this is the answer). We went again to the post office and asked what was going on. We were told that the customs at UK were blocking some parcels because the scans noticed inflammable gas inside (from the lighters). Seems like some lighters arrived unnoticed and others didn't. So, now they don't accept (or they are more rigorous about) lighters by mail.

Our solution was (sorry but it was the only way we could be sure the packages arrive asap), cancelling these shippings, asking them to be sent back to us and resending other packages to all you guys but without lighters (we are sending other stuff to compensate, I suppose mostly extra rolling papers). And now we are sending by DHL to make sure they arrive very very soon.

All of you should have your package today (Thursday) or in the worst case tomorrow, Friday.

If by Monday you still don't have it please let me know in this thread.

Sorry for the delay, I had this information 16 hours ago but only now I had time to properly share it with you ;)

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 10

Thank you Tommy for that detailed explanation mate ;) Pleased to announce that my package has arrived :yahoo: with all goodies present and my gratitude to you, Jaypp and Sweet Seeds for the prize mate, over the moon tbh  :yinyang:

Badbadger, Key4  Hope yours arrives soon guys and by the look of things after reading the above, should be anytime fellas :v:

• Like 3

nothing here yet ..but im at the arse end of the uk probably wont be bothered to deliver this far south today fingers crossed for tomorrow though and thanks for the update there thommy ..

• Like 2

Mine turned up safe and well today look -

large_u4.JPEGlarge_y3.JPEGlarge_y6.JPEG

You probably noticed the t-shirts but they're not for me theyre for my unpaid helper who thankfully makes up for my "depleted" looks - 

large_y8.JPEGlarge_y9.JPEG

That's Mrs B's reward for shifting about 700 litres of water without moaning (very often) thanks Mrs B.

I've one more image to share though - 

large_u7.JPEG

Can you tell me whats wrong in the pic above? (scroll down)

I have today received a great grinder,ample skins and a new ashtray but there is a big problem that took away my smile rather quickly and I can't believe Tommy,Jaypp and Sweet Seeds could ever be so cruel but "I HAVE NO F*****G SMOKE!!! MY JARS ARE EMPTY !!!! arrrgghh,oh man, hmmmmmmm.

Just messing about Tommy and a big massive thanks for everything youve helped me with in the comp and as it turned out all the stress of the delivery drama that you got straightened up asap,lesser company's and people would have bullshitted around it all in a "its not my fault and cant do anything about it" way so big respect to you.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 8

well the window for deliveries today has closed ..you`ve seen them rspca adverts with the sad abused dog sat in the hallway and no ones coming to see him anymore ..yep thats the feeling i get when expecting post .i probably look like the dog with the sad face too .mail is a cruel mistress .

• Like 7

well done all the winners and sweet seeds great prizes, hope to enter myself one day, once again well done al involved

• Like 2

Me as well boys . Nothing has dropped for my third place pic prize either.

Ill give a shout when mine land.

zz

• Like 2

Received the goodies for best video.

I now have a delivery card from DHL so shall pick up my 18th place goodies next week and post back with a photo :) 

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

Wow nice comp dude, whens the next one lol, ile put my name down for it its win win even if you come last lol 

• Like 2