★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

57 minutes ago, Elvis Reg said:

Congratz to all winners. Enjoying some Crystal Candy of late makes me feel a winner. Feel that anyone whom got some nice weed out of it and the seeds free. Well that's not too bad. Probably never would have tried these genetics without the added impetus of a diary comp as special as this one. Truly a smart promotion imo.

Wouldn't mind seeing my evaluation please. Have just finished my diary the other day. A bit late I know but as have said b4  never cared about prizes. Just wanted to take part.

Thanks for everything sweet seeds team.

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your comment ;)

Here you go:

Jury 1

1 - 15%

2 - 14,1%

3 - 13,3%

4 - 13,4%

5 - 6,6% + 5,9% = 12,5%

Total: 68,3%

Jury 2

1 - 12%

2 - 11,4%

3 - 8,5%

4 - 8,8%

5 - 7% + 7% = 14%

Total: 54,7%

Jury 3

1 - 12,5%

2 - 10,9%

3 - 10,4%

4 - 12%

5 - 7,5% + 8,2% = 15,7%

Total: 61,5%

Jury 4

1 - 12,2%

2 - 10,4%

3 - 8,5%

4 - 8,2%

5 - 7,5% + 8% = 15,5%

Total: 54,8%

TOTAL FINAL: 59,825%

Probably standing between 22nd and 26th. I tried my best to make the bosses extend the goodie bag to everyone standing within the top30, but this year it was not possible because this competition already has super prizes that all together have a value of more than 12.000€ without considering all the free seeds sent in the beginning of the competition.

But, as I said before, everyone who finished a diary and needs more seeds for the next run, just PM me after the 15th of June and we will send 3 packs of 3 seeds for the next run ;)

Hopefully the 5th edition of the competition will be a reality and it will bring new rules and prizes, much more interesting as we have great ideas to improve the competition in a way that even more people will get a nice prize. This edition was a success but we know we can do much better.

All the best and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Bud Wiser said:

@Fragg

Looks like you're having a good year my friend .. :yep:

Am I psychic or what?

:toot:

I am indeed my prophetic friend:yahoo:, I keep having to pinch myself though lol

Booked the kids flights and hotel today so they are coming along too :guitar:

47 minutes ago, muffintop said:

Well done @Fragg.

Cheers pal :oldtoker:

• Like 9

Hehehe :D

We are going to be a team of 15 :yep:

Fragg, his wife and 3 kids, Highburyway and his wife, the winner of CannabisCafe and his wife, the 2nd place of CannabisCafe and his wife, me, Jaypp, and our two colleagues Corti and Raquel, both from Sweet Seeds (Corti is going to make a report and Raquel is going to interview a few personalities from the industry).

So, 15.... It seems like some good millions of trichomes are going to be incinerated :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 7

Cheers mates!

Have you seen the winner diaries at CannabisCafe?

1st Place: http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/381007-Cannabis-Science-Las-nueve-revelaciones?p=4373531#post4373531

2nd Place: http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/383247-Diary-Of-Fast-Version-Killer-Kush-Cream-Mandarine-Green-Poison-Sweet-Skunk?p=4374899#post4374899

3rd Place: http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/383600-✪-The-Candy-Shop-✪-【-Crystal-Candy】【-⓲】

1st Place has top extreme macros and super productive plants. 2nd Place has top quality flower pictures and would have won if the plants/buds were a bit bigger. 3rd place has the most beautiful diary ever regarding organization, templates and information and would have won if the plants/buds were a bit bigger. But all the diaries are great and deserved a visit.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hehehe :D

We are going to be a team of 15 :yep:

Fragg, his wife and 3 kids, Highburyway and his wife, the winner of CannabisCafe and his wife, the 2nd place of CannabisCafe and his wife, me, Jaypp, and our two colleagues Corti and Raquel, both from Sweet Seeds (Corti is going to make a report and Raquel is going to interview a few personalities from the industry).

So, 15.... It seems like some good millions of trichomes are going to be incinerated :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy

One more and we would be the ....Sweet Sixteen lol

Ok I'll get my coat....

• Like 3

that first place crystal candy from the cannabiscafe winner is a stonker .

• Like 4

Well done guys!! what great prizes......I had to pull out of my diary cos i was busted(long story)...here's to a seed company that cares about their customers!!!!:smokin:

• Like 3

Hi everyone! :bong:

Congratulations to @Fragg,  @Highburyway and @mygreenmojo, :cowboy: 

You did some lovely diaries and I'm pretty sure they will be very helpful to many growers and of course, to be visited in the future to remember these sweet days :hippy:

Congratulations to the rest of the participants and of course, thanks to all the people involved in this amazing comp with the best growers from all over the world!

I've really enjoyed/learned watching your fantastic works, and hope to see you next year!!

Fragg, Highburyway and family, I think it will be very nice to put face to you and to share some vapes, joints in Amsterdam ;)

Sweet smokes!!

jaypp

• Like 7

Cannabis Liberation Day 2017

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

I didn't get back here after my grow as I felt a bit bummed out lol, I saw the awesome grows and thought I'd be last!!! 

Well done everyone and well done me!! 20th! I'm over the moon, seriously.

thanks Sweet Seeds, Uk420 And not least Thanks everyone who helped me along the way :) 

this is is quite momentous, I feel like I need to make a speech...but I won't x

• Like 7