Sweet Seeds-tommy

Guest wurzel1970

congrats to all the winners ..

class growing and some awesome pics..

diary comps are fun..

looking forward to the next one

sweet smokes.. oh yes

:)

Congrats to all the winners and 6th place is great for me and am proper chuffed,just wish I spotted it earlier lol

I didn't realise there were prizes that far down which is fantastic, thank you so much @Sweet Seeds-tommy and @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp I'll be in your catalogue later lol

Congrats to 

@Highburyway and @mygreenmojo

You guys rock and deserve some glory for superb growing.

@vince noir rock n roll starI look forward to our future battles just don't try and register the wick system ive already patented the "BadBadger Bucket of Wicks and Sticks" and will be recieving royalties from anyone who uses it in the future lol

(sorry vince was just trying to act all tough amongst my peer group so please don't rosin my gentlemen's area  as you are and always will be my Mr Miyagi lol)

To all at 420,

What a great decision I made to come here last year,you've all brought some life back into me and even though it may run out sooner than others my time here has put many smiles on an old and tired face and helped me find some peace.

Respect to each and every one of you.

Edited by Badbadger
stupidity.
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, mygreenmojo said:

@Fragg Congratulations man!!!  :toot:

A well deserved win bud, Brill diary and a top fella.

Same to you to @Highburyway Top fella and another spanking diary, A worthy winner of 2nd Place for sure :toot:

I hope you have a blast in the dam guys, Going to the cup itself is a pretty cool/chilled out vibe and a most enjoyable experience,

remember the pics and trip report when you get back though eh! lol i got a bit pavement watching to be able to take any when i went, Thank cod Budelaire was there to guide me lol

I'm stoked with coming 3rd, To be honest i thought i was about 5th or 6th at best in the running.

So to be able to now pick up a (very much needed) new ballast and carbon filter with my prize has made my day!!!

Sweetseeds, Thanks again for a great comp and great prizes :notworthy: .

I do hope this comp runs again, I've had some ideas for a grow :D

To everyone thats been in the comp, Peace-Love-Goodvibes :hippy:

oops, edit.

And a Thankyou has to go to Tommy and Jayyp, The effort put into the admin, sheesh, bet that caused a few headache's.

Good on you's though, Appreciated:yep:

Thanks bud I felt like I was following in your footsteps as the title holder, you are a hard act to follow ;) Looking forward to staring at the pavements in the dam lol 

ATB mate and enjoy your prize :)

5 hours ago, Highburyway said:

Didn't expect this when I logged in this morning.

Thank you Sweet seeds for putting on a great competion 

Congratulations @Fragg very well deserved mate:yep:

Congratulations to everyone else who entered and made it the great competion it was.

Congrats to you too mate, I personally felt you had a great chance of taking the whole show, great growing dude. :yep: Looking forward to seeing you over in Holland man and sharing a few smokes and laughs:smokin:

5 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

Congratulations! @Fragg the big prize could not have gone to a nicer person than yourself :) enjoy your trip bro ;) 

@Highburyway no joy bro, all that writing he done what won it for him mate lol enjoy the trip buddy :) 

5th is excellent for me being a Discordian in all lol

Big thanks to sweet seeds for running the comp. Thanks guys

All the best

That really is very kind of you Rab, not at all surprised to see you take the 5th slot myself.... I always enjoy trips mate ;)

ATB dude :oldtoker:

4 hours ago, Badbadger said:

Alright who fell asleep last night?.... yep it was me after waiting all day lol

Congratulations @Fragg I f*****g knew it! yes mate!! top work dude from a top bloke.

Congrats to all the other winners it's been such an enjoyable thing to be involved with and your all my grow heros.

More growing to come I think!!!

Thanks Tommy Jaypp and Sweet Seeds for great support and backing the amazing prizes for us all,much respect.

time for a dunk.

Well it must have been an exhausting few months as my campaign manager mate, you needed the rest lol 

Thanks for all your support my friend and be assured you will always have mine for as long as you might need it ;)

• Like 5

Supercali @Fragg ilistic :yahoo::D:band:

A very big well done mate, congratulations. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip to the Dam.

Well done to everyone else who took part too.

Hats off to Sweet seeds for the amazing competition and prizes. I might take part myself next time if it's on again lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jadenugs said:

Supercali @Fragg ilistic :yahoo::D:band:

A very big well done mate, congratulations. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip to the Dam.

Well done to everyone else who took part too.

Hats off to Sweet seeds for the amazing competition and prizes. I might take part myself next time if it's on again lol

Haha great post mate that made me laugh :D

• Like 3

has 93junglist been banned ? if he has does that mean his spot will be revised ?

• Like 2

Cheers Vince!

I have no idea about it, but if it is true, Sweet Seeds has nothing to do with it and the prize remains. I have his email and we will send him the prize anyway. He has not been banned from the competition and that's all that counts for us.

Thanks and kind regards!

tommy

• Like 5

Hi again everyone!

So, regarding the users who get the merchandising kit (between 4th and 20th place) when you want (as soon as possible) send me a PM with the complete details for delivery (including name, complete address, country and email address) your choice of strains (3 for the ones who got between 4th and 10th and 2 for the ones who got between 11th and 20th) and the size of t-shirt.

If someone wants to get a lady t-shirt, we also have lady version so please mention it.

In the Private Message please send only this and as complete as possible. We are really very busy and would be great if in only 1 PM we could get all we need.

If you have any questions or comments, post them first here in this thread and we will answer here, not by PM.

One last thing I have to mention. There is a small error in the product list of the merchandising kit. Where it is written "Big Devil Glass Ashtray" it should be written "Big Devil Metallic Ashtray". We ran out of glass ashtrays and I forgot, my mistake, sorry. The good thing is that it will last longer, if you drop it the ashtray will not break as easy as if it was made of glass, heheheh ;)

Thanks again to everyone involved and kind regards,

tommy 

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

Hi again everyone! :yep:

The complete results with all the evaluations of the jury, parameter by parameter, grower by grower, are already published, here:

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

Congratz to all winners. Enjoying some Crystal Candy of late makes me feel a winner. Feel that anyone whom got some nice weed out of it and the seeds free. Well that's not too bad. Probably never would have tried these genetics without the added impetus of a diary comp as special as this one. Truly a smart promotion imo. Hope you have another soon.

Wouldn't mind seeing my evaluation please. Have just finished my diary the other day. A bit late I know but as have said b4  never cared about prizes. Just wanted to take part.

Thanks for everything sweet seeds team.

Edited by Elvis Reg