★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

@SweetSeedsThommy    no show here im afraid ..doesnt suprise me ..no bugger can find this place normally ..

• Like 2

Hi Vince!

Tomorrow I will ask my colleagues about your package, just in case this is a different situation than all the others. If you get it in the meanwhile please say something in this thread.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

"ommmmmm......deliver vinces parcel.......ommmm"

that should do it mate if not I'll meditate naked tomorrow as long the images don't end up in your Sexbud diary lol

• Like 5

Ok mate ;)

I sent an email to my colleague Martha and she said this:

MIRA...ENTRE QUE ME RESUELVE ESTO CORREOS Y NO, LO ENVÍO POR DHL Y MAÑANA LO TIENE, ASÍ NOS QUITAMOS ESTO DE ENCIMA CUANTO ANTES, PORQUE LO OTRO ES MÁS BIEN BUROCRÁTICO.
UN BESOTE A LOS DOS,

Quick translation:

"Look... before the mail office solves this for me, I will send it with DHL and tomorrow he will have it. Like this we can move forward this way because the other issue has a lot of bureaucracy with it.

Kisses to both,"

So, tomorrow or in the worst case Thursday you should receive. Please confirm when you have it with you :yep:

...and sorry again for all the delay.

Sweet smokes,

tommy 

• Like 3

Typical Sweet Seeds and of course Tommy :notworthy: No expense spared when it comes to rock n roll stars ;) 

Awesome diary and glad you will be getting your well deserved goodies soon vince :yep:

• Like 3

@Sweet Seeds-tommy  just a big thanks man ..just got in and dhl showed up with a parcel ..and sure enough its some prizes ..appreciate the time and effort it takes to get post to me down here ..thank you sweet seeds

• Like 6