★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Well Done @Fragg ,@Highburyway ,@mygreenmojo  :cheers:

Great growing everyone :badass: Diary's all

Looking forward to my goodie bag  

Thanks Sweet Seeds for a great competition ,

Thanks Tommy and Jaypp :thumsup: great work 

• Like 7

@Fragg I fucking knew it! :toot:well we'll we'll deserved! with the effort you put in to the whole competition you was a sure winner we'll done fella! and we'll done To @Highburyway and @mygreenmojo  

have a great trip and enjoy your winnings :yep: 

Thanks for a great comp sweet seeds can't wait till next year!

Edited by m99
  • Like 7

A well deserved win there Fragg mate. 

Well chuffed to see you the top there actually.

Nice one.

Once again thanks very much to the Sweet seeds for putting this show on. Above and beyond.

Edited by GreenVision
Early still, cant spell lol
  • Like 6

Well deserved win @Fragg :smokin:

Congratulations to every one else, great diaries all round !

Thanks to the Sweet Seeds guys for putting this competition on, everyones a winner really as we all got free buds to smoke :thumsup:

• Like 6

Fantastic Fragg and Highburyway & Mojo! Well deserved boys great entertainment and effort. And thanks sweet seeds. Incrediblely generous comp. 

enjoy the dam boys... :):):) 

@Fragg Congratulations man!!!  :toot:

A well deserved win bud, Brill diary and a top fella.

Same to you to @Highburyway Top fella and another spanking diary, A worthy winner of 2nd Place for sure :toot:

I hope you have a blast in the dam guys, Going to the cup itself is a pretty cool/chilled out vibe and a most enjoyable experience,

remember the pics and trip report when you get back though eh! lol i got a bit pavement watching to be able to take any when i went, Thank cod Budelaire was there to guide me lol

I'm stoked with coming 3rd, To be honest i thought i was about 5th or 6th at best in the running.

So to be able to now pick up a (very much needed) new ballast and carbon filter with my prize has made my day!!!

Sweetseeds, Thanks again for a great comp and great prizes :notworthy: .

I do hope this comp runs again, I've had some ideas for a grow :D

To everyone thats been in the comp, Peace-Love-Goodvibes :hippy:

oops, edit.

And a Thankyou has to go to Tommy and Jayyp, The effort put into the admin, sheesh, bet that caused a few headache's.

Good on you's though, Appreciated:yep:

Edited by mygreenmojo

Didn't expect this when I logged in this morning.

Thank you Sweet seeds for putting on a great competion 

Congratulations @Fragg very well deserved mate:yep:

Congratulations to everyone else who entered and made it the great competion it was.

• Like 7

Congratulations! @Fragg the big prize could not have gone to a nicer person than yourself :) enjoy your trip bro ;) 

@Highburyway no joy bro, all that writing he done what won it for him mate lol enjoy the trip buddy :) 

5th is excellent for me being a Discordian in all lol

Big thanks to sweet seeds for running the comp. Thanks guys

All the best

• Like 7

@Sweet Seeds-tommy :band: Party on!!  :toot:

I'm over the moon mate what an amazing prize to win!!! :yahoo:This competition has been great fun all the way through and to end up going to the dam the weekend after my sons 22nd birthday will make a great trip for me and the family, yep I'm going to be bringing the 'kids' with me :headbang:He has literally just finished his final year at uni so what better way to celebrate than with loads of top drawer ganja in the dam :smokin: Working in 7 days a week in catering I've never had a holiday or even a weekend off in the summer with the whole family so its gonna be extra special for us :smoke:

@Highburyway congrats as well mate and see you there :D

9 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well fuckin done fragg ..highburywayman and myrgeenmojo ..top top show fellas ..much deserved ..

enjoy the wealth and kudos ..same time next year is it ?

thanks sweet seeds love me a goody bag

Cheers Vince, a gent as always and for sure lets get it on next year! :)

9 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Get in @Fragg congrats fella I said you would win something!

well done to all ant thanks to sweetseeds for the chance.

peace

lil d.

Cheers man I'm glad you were right! ;)

8 hours ago, botanics said:

:toot:  Well done Fragg! :yahoo: thought it would be bud ;) congrats my friend, awesome piece of work and enjoy the trip :yinyang:

Highburyway, congratulations mate on the prize, off to the dam with Fragg man, be mad :stoned: nice one, fantastic grow and diary too bud, thoroughly deserved :v: 

Mojo, well done mate, was a feat of endeavour, really was, well done on the prize:v: 

Congrats to all others too with their prizes, did better than I thought myself too so well happy and bagged a great prize for the effort :yahoo:

Thanks to to Tommy, Jaypp and Sweet Seeds, awesome compo it's been, the quality of diaries outstanding and proud to have taken a part alongside them too :v: 

Well dude its all down to you posting up a pic of my Red Poison in your diary a couple of years ago now and encouraging me out of my growing shell lol I cant thank you enough now, I am forever in your debt :D Well done on your goodies too :yep:

4 hours ago, Breezus said:

@Fragg 

Congratulations mate !!!! You're going to the Dam and you earned it :notworthy:

Thank you sweet seeds for an awesome competition and congrats to all the winners 

:yinyang:

Thanks my friend!! Your support helped along the way :yep:

3 hours ago, styer556 said:

Well Done @Fragg ,@Highburyway ,@mygreenmojo  :cheers:

Great growing everyone :badass: Diary's all

Looking forward to my goodie bag  

Thanks Sweet Seeds for a great competition ,

Thanks Tommy and Jaypp :thumsup: great work 

Thanks mate enjoy your goodies too :)

2 hours ago, m99 said:

@Fragg I fucking knew it! :toot:well we'll we'll deserved! with the effort you put in to the whole competition you was a sure winner we'll done fella! and we'll done To @Highburyway and @mygreenmojo  

have a great trip and enjoy your winnings :yep: 

Thanks for a great comp sweet seeds can't wait till next year!

Cheers buddy the foot tapping is over lol

2 hours ago, golf.007 said:

Well done @Fragg well deserved, enjoy your prize dude.

Thanks mate I sure will!! :D

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

A well deserved win there Fragg mate. 

Well chuffed to see you the top there actually.

Nice one.

Once again thanks very much to the Sweet seeds for putting this show on. Above and beyond.

Thanks pal means much, I was just having a read on your bubble bags tips last night now I have my set, much appreciated :oldtoker:

1 hour ago, Jimmyarm said:

Well deserved win @Fragg :smokin:

Congratulations to every one else, great diaries all round !

Thanks to the Sweet Seeds guys for putting this competition on, everyones a winner really as we all got free buds to smoke :thumsup:

Thanks mate its been alot of fun!! :smoke:

1 hour ago, bobnudd said:

Fantastic Fragg and Highburyway & Mojo! Well deserved boys great entertainment and effort. And thanks sweet seeds. Incrediblely generous comp. 

enjoy the dam boys... :):):) 

Cheers Bob and agree with you on the generosity of Sweet Seeds quite staggering! :toot:

Gotta go to work with the tourist hoardes now but will be daydreaming about the dam all day lol

Thanks so much Sweet Seeds!!!!! :yinyang:

• Like 13

Alright who fell asleep last night?.... yep it was me after waiting all day lol

Congratulations @Fragg I f*****g knew it! yes mate!! top work dude from a top bloke.

Congrats to all the other winners it's been such an enjoyable thing to be involved with and your all my grow heros.

More growing to come I think!!!

Thanks Tommy Jaypp and Sweet Seeds for great support and backing the amazing prizes for us all,much respect.

time for a dunk.

• Like 8

Guest Key4

Well done lads well deserved.:skin_up:

I've got the missing updates to my diary I'll complete it when I get my new laptop..

Congratulations to the top 3 winners an everyone else who took part big thanks to sweet seeds for this amazing opportunity yet again 

• Like 5