★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Had my goodies turn up the other day. Thanks to @Sweet Seeds-tommy & @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp for that.

Some Cream Caramel Autos already in and doing well. 

Not a regular user of grinders as I have a pipe and usually go hands on, so I passed the grinder on to my father who was well impressed with it. Already struting my sweet seeds t-shirt too.

The main Sweet Seeds sticker has been given a place on my breeders sticker board too, something that has been with me a while and is very deer to me, though it was about time Sweet Seeds went on there. :yep: ... It now rests with stickers dating back as far as 1999. :bong:

• Like 4

Still fucking waiting and looks like they've continued delivering post via horseback here I think, fucking useless couriers have become :angry:

• Like 4

@Key4 yep mate im still waiting but to fair waiting is just about all I'm physically able to do at the moment as I'm  having a tough few weeks.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

Thanks @Key4.

now where's that freakin' delivery man!

Because my fashion sense is size limited I ordered 2 ladies t shirts for the wife who I normally make walk around in rags like Cinderella so her 2 new t shirts are the highlight of her year lol

• Like 2

was gonna message tommy but, seeing as im not the only one still waiting for the post man, iv just gotta sit n wait it out on the naughty step lol:yep: 

coys :smokin: 

• Like 4

@coys not every member can be included in this elite group of growers so treat it as an honour my friend.

I've also been told that when Sweet Seeds took @Fragg to Amsterdam he smoked so much Tommy had to dip into the postage costs to keep him high and happy hence the delay.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@coys not every member can be included in this elite group of growers so treat it as an honour my friend.

I've also been told that when Sweet Seeds took @Fragg to Amsterdam he smoked so much Tommy had to dip into the postage costs to keep him high and happy hence the delay.

My apologies guys lol 

• Like 3

id completely forgotten id won a goody bag ..so checked in this thread and im so glad im not the only one who hasnt recieved yet ..i always get squeaky bum when posty is delivering goody bags ..

• Like 4

Well I messaged Tommy before seeing this lol im still waiting too hopefully will arrive soon! I thought the shitty postie had my goodie bag dirty bastard but there's still hope 

e2a just had email to say goods are on there way

:toot:

tracking number too so can keep an eye out check emails people hopefully yours are on there way out too 

Edited by m99
  • Like 4

Anyone up for stealing a boat from some refugees and paddling on over to Spain to collect our goodies in person,in a  Poldark esque mission?

The wife loves Poldark as it gives her some really ugly men to swoon over instead the prime steak she has at home everyday.

(I mean no offence to any refugees who have had boats stolen of late)

• Like 4

@Key4 I'm afraid I've been relegated from "team no prize" to possibly "team with prize arriving on Friday"

Enjoy the paddle my friend I hear the Bay of Biscay is particularly enjoyable in a Kayak lol (hope your parcel arrives asap mate)

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this years comp and I'm looking forward to the next one.

• Like 3

On 11/07/2017 at 0:16 PM, botanics said:

Still fucking waiting and looks like they've continued delivering post via horseback here I think, fucking useless couriers have become :angry:

Has it turned up yet mate? Been a week since mine laded so surely you have yours by now.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Badbadger said:

(I mean no offence to any refugees who have had boats stolen of late)

I loved that dingy with all my heart..... :sadwalk:

• Like 2