★ WINNERS ★ of the 4th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

@Kiminal good to see you,not seen you for a bit hope your good.

It was a great comp,I actually lost the plot during it but it was the best/first thing Ive done in years so was sucked right in,It got so bad I was offering free packs of Choco Digestives to Tommy and Jaypp every day to keep them sweet lol

I only wanted to win a grinder (not the app) and some seeds so I'm chuffed lol

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Alright,who else is barely concealing the excitement of waiting for that knock on the door where you find the delivery man is stood with a Sweet Seeds looking package that's ripped out of his hands just as the door slams and you scurry of to a dark corner with your box of Sweet treats.

The anticipation is how Christmas used to feel before discovering Santa's not real and is probably an obese alcoholic old man working 12hrs a day on a zero hour contract paying £3.50 an hour which goes straight back to his Romanian family who live like Kings whilst Santa drinks himself to an early death lol

Think it's the first time I've won something in about 35yrs.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 7

congratulations to everyone ...  wow   fantastic prizes too ....... you should all be very proud ... enjoy folks :smokin:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers mates!

Glad to know the prizes are finally arriving. Thanks for sharing these pictures. You deserved all this and even more and we also can't thank you enough for the amazing diaries you shared with us along the last few months ;)

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 6

Yeah, cheers Tommy. Mine landed last night. Loving the Clipper lighter...how long before some git swipes it mind!

Must be a roll on the Moham Rams as i got them and some Berry Kush to try. 

Adiós & Gracias to all at Sweet Seeds :) 

@botanicsI'm waiting to so I feel your pain my friend lol

on a side note whilst I was sat deciding if I should drive to Spain and collect my prize I took a Google tour of Valencia and at first thought same stuff different place until I reached the beach which is absolutely spectacular and deserted,probably early morning shot,but it's beautiful and stretches for Miles.

@Sweet Seeds-tommy if I'm lucky enough to win a future diary comp can I just have a few quid,a holiday in Valencia,an endless bag of fine Spanish smoke with a well placed comfy sun bed and BBQ seafood,job done.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 4

On 06/07/2017 at 2:02 PM, bobnudd said:

Yeah, cheers Tommy. Mine landed last night. Loving the Clipper lighter...how long before some git swipes it mind!

I must have been given just about every piece of Sweet Seeds merchandise bless them but Tommy apologised for the lack of a lighter which given everything else I had received I was totally cool with ....but I nicked his .......by total accident I promise!!  :)  I'll give it back next time we meet Tommy ;)

• Like 3

it's looking like I'm last on my delivery mans list,been away for a couple of days hoping my box of sweetness will be here but it's not :mellow:

hmmmmmm my mum always said I was a problem child and she may have been right lol

Fingers crossed for Monday.

• Like 3

@botanics obviously its because were special mate with special needs. lol

Although its more likely it's because we live in the West of our fine nation and the postmen only eat Wiltshire Ham and Welsh rarebit  which slows them down lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

@Badbadger you still waiting ?

Im getting desperate for a new lighter now but ive been refusing to spend 60p on one because i know i have a free one coming. Im not sure i can hold out much longer, the missus is getting pissed off with me nicking hers i may get a slap if i take it again...Hurry up postman.