oo oo gorilla haze and fire og oo oo

vince noir rock n roll star

well time has come to whip the fire99 down ..not a great yielder but not an issue to grow ..very easy and would suit a beginner or guerrilla outdoors as you all know .

the gorilla haze has gone to its last phase and is using up its nitrogen and fan leaves ..happy days ..another piss easy plant to grow ..did alright @panik

large.RSCN0169.JPGlarge.DSCN0181.JPGlarge.DSCN0180.JPGlarge.DSCN0179.JPGlarge.DSCN0175.JPGlarge.DSCN0176.JPGlarge.DSCN0177.JPGlarge.DSCN0163.JPGlarge.DSCN0164.JPG

• Like 5

Superb job there vince they look lovely mate pat on the back to you sir and enjoy your smoke I hope it's up your street, maybe try out the lemonade OG next :yep: 

• Like 2

early indications from the fire99 are that it is very fuelly listeriney type of ogkush .its actually very similar to dna`s ogkush in flavour but theres a little underlying heat to the smoke like a chilli in the mouth ..im liking it and as a bonus its got a bit of a sit down and shut up nature to it ..which i need ..lol overal early scores on the doors id give it a solid 8 ..loses two points for being a very small yielding pheno possibly the auto which means i grew it all the way under 12/12 which would explain low yield ..top smoke though ..and in the right  grow style ..worth it ..

now then the gorilla seems to be only a week or so away now ..frosty and smells like a sweet shop ..not quite the lemony nature but im very happy with that ..early indications ..a very high yielder in the right conditions ..for a small tent id avoid or make sure your good at bending and tying .

large.598211775f43e_gorillaintheshade.JPGlarge.598211720d488_gorillainthelight.JPGlarge.598211641323f_colourfulgorilla.JPG

• Like 8

Nice review vince,.. hopefully I can outbreed the auto in the 99's ... 

Gorilla sweet shop sounds pucka lol 

• Like 2

even if you kept the autos im sure they would fair very well under a good 18/6 or above ..and if yer likes yer og  then it worth it ..honestly ive had some more of the bud now  and im sure theres a chilli in the mix ,only ever had heat from mexican weed and some stuff from senegal ..its not peppery either to describe the heat as peppery would be wrong ..is this why it was called fire99 or because its fire fam innit blood wagwan n ting ?

• Like 2

right then ..just tried a week dried lower bud of gorrilla haze ..wasnt expecting too much ..the smell of the bud isnt defined at all .squeeze it and it releases a sort of lemony berry smell ..hint of lavendar violets maybe ..anyway ..very very frosty the smoke ..well ...again its got a very mild taste lemony berry but also retains that church pew hint ..but in the background almost like haze homeopathy ..i can taste its there but its not so prominent i would turn it down like i would most hazes .just sat down ten mins later and im a wandering in my head ..with a month in the jar id say this is going to be a smile wiper offer ..lol

did well with this one fo sho @panik

• Like 3

lol love your reviews mate , the Mexican pepper must be we're the fire comes from the 99 is from the cindy99 auto... 

and the GorillaHaze is something special I think mate as you say a proper amount of bud a month in the jars is an all round classic I think :yep: great review mate thanks a lot ... 

• Like 2

gorilla has been hung for a few days and is now in a cardboard box stinking up the place ..had a tester nug and its got a bit of poke to it ..all in all id say its a damn fine alrounder good for filling the jars with a decent smoke ..not outrageous but definately better than a fuckload out there ..well done chaps .

have i won the real gorrilla ..someone said a silverback was first prize ..dont tell me ive won a poxy marmaset .

• Like 3