oo oo gorilla haze and fire og oo oo

vince noir rock n roll star

dont say nowt but i think theres a baby gorilla in the room

only the one it seems the hazey one has a problem ..ill do another if this one doesnt show in a day or so

large.RSCN0260.JPGlarge.DSCN0256.JPG

• Like 7

i have to say im not holding out much hope for either seed at the moment ,the fire99 looks like its stopped ..and the haze seed looks like its cracked but the inside looks brown ..ill recheck again tomorrow ,if they look pants then ,fresh soil fresh seed for a third go ..

• Like 4

I hope they come through mate , if not 3rd time lucky I surpose, what do you think went wrong, I wish I could put a pic up of BadPennys Germination room so you could all se the results he's getting right now it's impressive, but a tad too many to be posting here I think.. :ermm:

• Like 3

i think its possibly the bacteria ..first lot had a pinch added ,2nd lot had less ..the third lot ill just do my old fashioned way ..i personally dont think its the seeds at all panik ..i do think its the soil ..as ive had two other seeds from diff companies do exactly the same thing ..anyway ..ill start afresh tonight for my final attempt .

• Like 2

not having much luck with this ..got home from me parents and nothing ..one rotten shell and one dead sprout ..so ive fucked the soil mix right out ..started afresh with good ole jacks magic and nothing else ..2 more gorrilla hazes in one pot and two pots one each with fire 99 in ...dammit man i will not be fuckin beaten by a seed ..

large.DSCN0285.JPGlarge.DSCN0284.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

@vince noir rock n roll star, I feel 4 u man, gutting wen this happens. I had problems myself with DFG & Mighty Gold but I have managed 2 get 7 out of 12. I threw a tantrum like a child in a sweets shop not being able 2 get them all but I guess that's da name of da game. I'm over it now & moving on but nervous wen I will plant them out.

You will get there, I'm sure u won't b beating by a seed/s. We win some, we loose some & it's so disheartening eeerrr r :wallbash:. Better days ahead mate. Keep at those seeds & raise above it, if I can, u definitely will. The best of luck, sending u gud vibes :yep:.

• Like 1

ahh its my fault ..i shoudve remembered i had gone through a bout of seeds rotting before in fact not that long ago and it was caused by bactrex ..soon as the tap root hits it itll kill it ..and yep that sure looks like whats happened here ..the bacteria seems to stall the tap root ..so beware bactrex is great when the plants in veg but forget it for seeds and seedlings .

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ahh its my fault ..i shoudve remembered i had gone through a bout of seeds rotting before in fact not that long ago and it was caused by bactrex ..soon as the tap root hits it itll kill it ..and yep that sure looks like whats happened here ..the bacteria seems to stall the tap root ..so beware bactrex is great when the plants in veg but forget it for seeds and seedlings .

I will take tat info on board. If it makes u feel any better my cat just knocked a tray of 15 seedlings all over the hallway floor with the soil & labels everywhere. Some had just started 2 pop up like my serious 6. I'm so annoyed, not a good start 4 me tis season :ranting:. Anyway, I will stop my rant as this is ur diary but I just thought I wud share tis with u & how annoying this hobby can be at times when shit like this happens :ranting:. Best of luck vince :yep:.

• Like 3

and best of luck to you too irishgirl ..so glad my wife hates cats as much as me lol no good comes from them you know

• Like 3

Hey @vince noir rock n roll star ... see told you you would get on it and you have .. bad luck you didn't realise until now about the bactrex (which I'm going to look up btw sounds interesting) but at least you know where it was going wrong mate ... good luck with these ones although you don't need luck .. you're Vince Noir!! Green Growing Star ... fingers crossed for you mate anyways... :yep:

• Like 2

aye it was a stupid mistake to make ,it was when i was trying to recreate outdoor soil ..wasnt worth it ..bactrex is in the bin now ..

• Like 3

Keeping it simple is what I have to do ... lol ... simple is as simple does our Gert keeps telling me .. lol .. damn women .. lol 

• Like 2

im the kiss principles founder ..yet for some reason i thought id be cleverer this time round ..didnt work back to simple for me .

• Like 3

iv found simple to be the best way for me I'm a bit of a simpleton anyway, I spent years adding shit what the grow shops upsaled me and all it ever done was fuck shit up and cost me fortunes , now I just nod and give it oh really yeah yeah ok ill pop back when I got some more money , skip off into the sunset thinking if only they knew the daft c**t's I get by just fine with hardly nowt,.. ;) 

• Like 5

simple is as simple does panik ..and like i said i aint no quitter and wont be beaten by a seed lol

large.RSCN0303.JPGlarge.RSCN0302.JPG

• Like 7