oo oo gorilla haze and fire og oo oo

vince noir rock n roll star

due to the downright outrageous behaviour of gorrilla seeds out in the field .and their superb generosity i have found myself with two strains to try out ..and try out they will be

i was presuming that the haze may have been bred outdoors so ive tried to recreate an outdoorsy soil mix for indoors ,that way i can just feed seaweed extract and no veg or bloom .in the mix is many types of beneficials worm castings ,mychorrizae ,d.e. and a few other things like humic and fulvic acids ..should be a good mix to get em going on top of that im going to mesh pot them with wicks from the start ..so givin each seed a kiss before planting off we jolly well go ..

large.DSCN0201.JPGlarge.DSCN0203.JPGlarge.DSCN0205.JPG

covered with polythene baggies and we are offfff.

cheers panik and the gorrilla team

• Like 20

Struggling to find the Fire OG on the site. Only seeing the Fire99 (which I'm liking the look of tbh). Would be nice to snagg some fire OG too though.

Nice start Vince, 

i always enjoy following your diaries, and I'm sure this will be no different. 

I'm interested to see how these strains fare inside too, so I'll be watching :ninja:

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 1

could @admin or mod change the og to 99 in the title thanks .

• Like 1

ahh it wasnt a good start ..both seeds failed to germinate fully and rotted ...so lets kick start this diary again ...ok one of each going in soil today ..

lets hope its not the soil .

• Like 3

just popped into your ss diary and then find youve had bad luck in here to mate what a shitter.

I'm sending Celtic lucky grow vibes over high power Ley Lines right to you that will supercharge your voodoo and teach those beans a lesson!

• Like 5

Sorry 2 hear u haven't had a gud start with da seeds. I also had bed luck with germinating & seeds not popping up etc... think I got 5approx from 12 seeds. At least ur not ranting & raving like myself, sulked like a child as if my sweets/candy was taken from me lollol.

Anyway Vincent da best of luck with your grow & diary. Happy days ahead :yep:.

• Like 4

sorry to hear the shit start mate , its one of those things getting them started is the tricky part once there off there off ...

• Like 4

oh aye ..im not gonna rant at a free seed failing am i ..plus i believe its a combination of bacteria i put in the soil early on ..a little correction in the top layer of soil will solve it ...failing that ill just start another round in a different medium ..never get angry at a seed failing unless it throws out a schedule ..im not at that stage for another month yet so no worries .

• Like 2

Hi Vince

I've had a couple of Fire99's fail to germinate on two separate germ runs but that's just one of those things. 4 out of 6 is ok for me. All of the other trial packs fully germed 

Gorilla Haze

Whitey Freeze

GreenGold

I'm sure you'll get em going and post some great bud shots as usual. 

• Like 2